Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWFG4oEn87E
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah?

Nice thread.

You will never have a qt amish gf

the least degenerate people in America.

You mean rape? Cause they ain't fucking you willingly. What are you suggesting? You know the Amish maintain a secular army to protect them, right?

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. God bless.

-Posted from my iPrinting Press

red pilled, the amish are living the dream, all of Sup Forums should become amish and pretend we are living in the 1800s.
youtube.com/watch?v=fWFG4oEn87E

Seriously, I wont to live in the amish or mormon community, how do I get in?

>Fuck the people who flipped PA for us

neck yourself. kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

I bought some of their lemon ice cream. It was pretty tasty.

Fuck off, AIDF

What have the amish done to you?

You are probably a muslim or a nigger

How do they store it?

come home white man

I am serious, I dont want to spend my whole life sitting in a fucking office doing senseless shit

They had buckets of it in a freezer and you could get some from a ice cream machine too. They hired some non-amish people to operate the technology shit. The amish worked in the back of the store making the stuff. Looked like it was mostly old women.

with the grain in their pyramids.

Was that a Mustang II in an Australian sketch comedy show?
What fuckwit imported one of those awful things?

>all of Sup Forums should become amish

The Amish will not accept you.

To be accepted by the Mormons, you quite literally have to become a legitimate follower and engage in their rituals. My cousin is Mormon, odd religion but very nice people.

You can't. Best you could do is learn Pennsylvania Dutch and move to a farm near the Amish.

Are niggers allowed to become mormons or amish?

i would but they all live too far away

australian made.
hands off americans, you already took the commodore / caprice.

Kys

no fuck u

yeah well fuck you for making the falcon the coolest fucking car on earth with 1 movie

They might be able to become amish, but mormons believe niggers are cursed or something.

>t. Shlomo Goldstein

I'm from PA and these people live the life of a Sup Forums wet dream. No degeneracy, Internet, phones, social media, sexual promiscuity, the list could go on. They also helped Trump win PA.

I've never seen a black Amish person, I do know that mormons are huge cucks though.

>mormons believe niggers are cursed or something

They probably still do, but they allow dindus to be church members

tfw you become mormon

if i could give up my life to simply tend a vineyard or something in the amish community, i'd do it instantly.

Nah. Amish are alright. Keep to themselves most of the time unless you're at one of their markets or hire them to do a barn/gazebo raising. Never trust the mennonites tho.

Also Rumspringa was funny as fuck in the early 2000s. I have family in Lancaster PA and the amish kids were riding their buggies (equipped with neon light underglow) down the street blasting rap on boomboxes.

You'd be surprised that some do in fact have phones/other conveniences and stuff that they hide.

Be the change you want to see in the world

asking for a friend?

It can be done. People have joined from the outside. If it's really what you want then go for it.

>Never trust the mennonites tho.

Pls explain. We have a lot of them around here.

>What have the amish done to you?
>he doesn't know about radical Amish terrorism

mormon is really easy to get into
amish is really hard to get into
and the amish will never you like you that much

Gibsmedat pls

>mennonites

Well, different communities of mennonites have different 'severities' of worship. Some take the whole no technology to heart while others pick and choose. Certain areas in PA have mennonites who act like Amish in public (eg no cars, no electricity, etc) but the interiors of their homes are indecipherable from the average "modern" American. These mennonites try to capitalize on the Amish's good-natured, honest, and moral image and carry out some shady shit/scams on the public. Obviously its not fair of me to generalize ALL mennonites, but sadly its common for them to behave this way in parts of PA.

>Fuck Amish people

The fuck did they do to you?
>1 post by this ID
oh, now I see.

wow, that's crazy thanks f.am

The cocaine and alcohol fueled Amish parties are legendary, they have them in the country in the summer with a couple bands set up on hay wagons and mattresses spread in the corn field for Amish orgies.

>They hired some non-amish people to operate the technology shit.

That's some shabbos goy shit right there. You'd expect the kikes to lawyer the rules that way, but I'm disappointed in the Amish for doing it, I didn't think they leaned Jewish like that.

inspiring

No I want a white safe space where I can reproduce wihtout letting my children get in touch with muslims and niggers

fuck

np pal

The Amish and Mennonites are almost perfect citizens. Both with communities numbering in the hundreds of thousands almost never get arrested for serious crimes or serve jail time. They refuse to take government welfare and have a very high compliance paying their taxes. Very hard working and some are even wealthy though you wouldn't know it from their lifestyle. The only drawback from a government point of view is they won't serve in the military. They'll go to jail before they take up arms in defense of their country.

>yfw you realize mennonites are the christian version of (((them)))

Amish be like "don't mennonite me bro."

I'm from Iowa, we've got a ton of Mennonites here. Know what we call the really watered down lemonade you get at cookouts or the like? Mennonade

amish are very jewish, they even call us goyem

Landlines, they have a few phones in their communities

bunch of gold bricking tax cheats