Sandra Bullock

Why did she adopt nigglets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Virtue signaling

Look how that headline is phrased. It's all about her.

Jesse James is decent
He left her because he hates niggers

>"I have filed for divorce"

Lucky guy

That mini nigger is looking at the camera like he's a fucking rapper already. Shit soon this little ho ho is gonna be putting out albums like "Goo goo Lady Gaga"

she's German

that cotton ain't gonna pick itself

/thread

Wow funny post guy pls post more you're so witty

Fpbp

Celebtards.

I can't stand them.

Haha this is your future white boys. Embrace the BBC that will conquer your womens fertile wombs. They voted for BBC, and you got it.

>Celebtards.
>I can't stand them. 2

Found the nigger

>Embrace the BBC that will conquer your womens fertile wombs.

Sandra Bollocks is a Jew.

This is a case of the Ashkenazim drinking their own brew.

because her overlods told her to? All of them are their bitches, if they don't do our bidding then we'll screw you over into oblivion and good luck trying to fight back because people won't believe your shit.

How is it that these actors are so fucking pathetic?

this, plus they're cheaper than white babies.

Exactly this. It perfectly encapsulates how liberals are self rightous narcissist with pathological white savior complex.

You know every bleeding heart dipshit liberal was thinking to themselves how lucky that black baby is to be rescued from its inferior black community/country.

If Sandra adopted a white baby she'd be seen as selfish and insensitive.

Same reason why many white liberals adopt nigglets. Hollywood in particular rewards being the most tolerant, progressive leftist you can be.

It's all about status.

She can't wait to get raped and stabbed after being robbed for years.

Celebtards.

Can't fucking stand them

this might be a good explanation why she did it. Just giving in to her krauts cuck instincts.

Show some respect you cracker.

Hollywood lives in their own bubble and they aren't every much aware what it's like to be a "normal person" outside of a character they might play in a movie.

The status quo of Hollywood is feigning shame of success which manifests itself as adopting litters of poor foreign children.

Dindu looks very unimpressed with everything.

1.5 mnnutes:

>TMZ Presents 'Black Baby' | TMZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0

All the memes aside its actually more difficult to adopt white people.
Most people dont want to adopt black children. Theres like waiting lists and shit for white kids and they basically give black kids away.

doesn't that count as hate speech? i mean, she is outright saying she wishes the kikes did kill chrsit one more time or some shit (i rmember having watched a video abou a Sup Forumsish dude complaining about how kikes seem to be ones behind both the degeneracy and PC bullshit...i hadn't run into this board yet, that's why it surprised me just a little bit).

why isn't she punished?
>kike
>woman
OH, forgot about that shit, pretty much immune to anything everyone uses to attack you nowadays.

Honey. Try again, sweetie. :)

Fpbp

Because they're the current fashionable accessory of Hollywood.

These dumb bitches don't realize it, but it's the same things as buying a new diamond bracelet to them. Something vogue they can prattle on with their friends about.

"look at me, i am the son now." stare

Even the baby looks like "What is this white bitch doing?"

This isn't going to end well, is it?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

heared he was a faggot, is it true or was it just a bunch of gossip pricks making shit up?

I know, but it baffles me that people could be so spineless as to do this sort of stuff.

Divorced cuck husband loved his wife's son more than his own children

babies are like jewlery for vapid, self-obsessed women, who don't actually realize the kids are actually human beings until old age

I think its because at the heart of it all Americans can't help themselves from wanting to buy and own people.

In the days when the Catholic church was big in Ireland there was practically a whole industry out of taking babies off village sluts who got pregnant outside of marriage. The sluts were sent to work in laundries until they became civilised or became a nun and the babies were sold to middle class and wealthy Americans.

It was such an efficient system that I heard of several cases where the parents lost a baby during birth or had a disfigured/downs baby which they didn't want, and the Church could have an Irish baby flown out to them within a few days to replace the unwanted/dead baby. Once they were a "good Catholic" couple and had the money of course.

>Wachu lookin at nigga this here be my bitch

That's hardly hate speech. It's offensive, but it isn't hate speech.

fat nig

fpbp

At least she adopted American

Its kind of indicative of how and why Muslims will win. Regardless of what we may say about them you have to respect or at least acknowledge the level of conviction those fuckers have.

If she had said something similar about Mohammed as a Jew, she would have been decapitated within weeks of saying it. There would be celebrations in the streets. Christians are too weak to ever consider doing that and even if it did happen everyone would say she didn't deserve it.

BLACKED

its only for other white liberals to compliment her
black people hate when white people adopt a black baby to show off

>Why did she adopt nigglets?
Cause she's a coalburner and she wanted to put some BBC on layaway

This and because
>fashionable (she's a little slow)

No, she's kraut. One of her grandfathers was a German rocket scientists that was recruited via operation paperclip.