Daily reminder Reptilians are REAL

explain this
>google kappa skeleton real

youtube 'hex county reptilian, 'lee county reptilian, 'son doong cave reptilian, 'thailand reptilian real, 'forest oregon creature

redpill'ing in 3...2...1

. vaccines are little ufos and cause testicle cancer, vagina cancer and breast cancer, low sperm count, aspergers, and low fertilitiy rates, miscarriage and retardation

. skynet is chemtrails, probably for missile defense or to kill us (net is something surrounding you you cant escape)

. vaccines are mark of the best... merkury of vaccines is radio conductive, so is bed springs, both are electric conductors and filled with giant humans (from earths stones aka gods blood) compared to your cellular level beings . vaccines are little ufos. already given to 3.2 billion -- though mercury was known toxic and deadly since 500bc (dartmouth.edu)...

. beds are satellite dishes (anntenna arrays) ... google coil array or youtube aman apeman, everyone is under MKUltra (entire countries)

. reptilians are real, youtube 'hex county reptilian, 'lee county reptilian, 'son doong cave reptilian, 'thailand reptilian real, 'forest oregon creature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcVYnzWZdJY
youtube.com/watch?v=NOiacxndwfM
youtube.com/watch?v=MT5aJLFUX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mtena7cmS8M
youtube.com/watch?v=0bVyfYmCGnY
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzcAQeonNew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the good shit, brah.

>was about to go to bed
>will be up all night now

You are not going anywhere tonight , mr burguer.

Lets post the good shit shall we ?

I AM IN!
somebody post the good shit and lizard me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcVYnzWZdJY

youtube.com/watch?v=NOiacxndwfM

why can't they control their damn pupils?

youtube.com/watch?v=MT5aJLFUX-c

who the fuck knows, mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=mtena7cmS8M

> tfw no reptilian girl to cuddle with

You dont know what you are NOT missing , my ruskie kamarade.

>youtube 'hex county reptilian, 'lee county reptilian, 'son doong cave reptilian, 'thailand reptilian real, 'forest oregon creature

It's fake

>vaccines are little ufos

Vaccines are not unidentified flying objects

>skynet is chemtrails

no, skynet is the NSA

>merkury of vaccines is radio conductive

mercury is not radio conductive... Iron is though... And it is in your blood

go back to /x/

Dis-info Reptilian! Good job!

dammit i am starting to wonder if everyone is a reptile except for me. i swear if i wake up from this nightmare and have a fucking tail i am going to jump off a bridge.

there were giants living among us but were killed off because small man syndrome or some shit, pyramids and most of egypt was build by giants up to 20 feet tall, most of the older pharoes were giants, giants bones have been discovered all over the world

One of POL favorites , Paul J Watson :
youtube.com/watch?v=0bVyfYmCGnY

why do they all seem so concerned about what time it is when the real problem is they're all fucking dead people wearing sweaters?

That also has crossed my mind , in that case i am going down like Arnold (another reptilian, btw) at the end of Terminator 2.

You havent seen the movie They Live ? Watch it dude , is quite..... unsettling.

I will check it out for sure...

its the hardest part to control according to david icke, and he should know, hes defintely a reptile

Can you imagine a scenario where none of this is real and you're in some kind of stasis traveling across the universe? So am I the real one, or are you?

miley cyrus
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs

Go to bed David.

LOL.

I dont imagine shit mr burger, only looking at the facts. Very hard facts.

Getting ass-blasted ?

interesting..i will look that dude up when i get a minute.

those facts are not making me hard. they are making me nervous.

we are in sim city.

lol ur in for a trip

Yup, the shitty mexican knock off.

>x

No.

I know that feel, bruh. I'm typing this shit on my phone on my way to work and i'm stuck in this thread because of you fags because i love conspiracy shit. I'll keep this shit brief. Earth is hollow and reality is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. Reptilians are real, but they live in another frequency band very close to our own. They can't manifest in our frequency band for long because it's too slow and dense for them, so they use certain people (like the rothschild family, for example) as puppets to enforce their agenda for a single planetary government ruled by them in the shadows. Gotta go, bye.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzcAQeonNew

Reptilian claw

you can't just drop that shit and leave bro...i don't want the lizards coming after me. There has to be some way to generate a planetary-wide pulse that will fry whatever tech they are using to control us.

kek

>vaccines are mark of the best...
Wrong: Www Waw Waw Waw ancient Semitic (hebrew bible) number 6 pronounced Vav Vav Vav looks like 111

Too late for that now mr burger.

But you can buy Alex Jonex Ultra Mega Anti Reptilian Drinkz for only 29,99 each!

* i am not Alex Jonex btw. But Buy it.

Oh, they're real alright.

WTF! They're enslaving us via the internet? The intenet that the "government" created? Why can't I stop interfacing with this damn thing?

Fucking checked and Bogdanovposting is da best.

Like the logo of the Monster Drink........

Your reptilian brain is the jehovistic/demiurgic deity of physically manifested reality. Don't fight it, embrace and become one with

Reptilians aren't what you think they are
There's no way they'd leave a corpse just like that

Humans are billions of years old and are not native to earth. We were not created by reptilians, but the reptilians tricked our ancestors into believing that they created the human species, which is why our ancestors worshipped the reptilians as gods. This is why the book of genesis refers to 'god' in its plural form. It's not hard to stop the reptilians, just stop feeding them with low-vibrational emotions like fear, despair, anger, etc.

>Why can't I stop interfacing with this damn thing?
Exactly your forced to worship (or serve) it

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

I am not going to sleep one bit tonight , am i?.

that shit is deep. i dont want to be afraid of them senpai, but i gotta admit if i saw one up close i would be afraid.

>Like the logo of the Monster Drink........
Exactly and its everywhere even on catholic Jesus cross

thats true
there either on eath in physcial form
or there here on bandwith like david ike says

i feel compelled for real. it's more than an addiction...it's like fucking magic.

I feel like I'm in a shitty /x/ thread.

>there are non shitty /x/ threads

everything is /x/

Therefore, everything is shitty : )

>i feel compelled for real. it's more than an addiction...it's like fucking magic
Well for what its worth I figured this out about a month ago and I still can't stop serving the internet even though I believe it how fucked is that! Beside the point I literally can't buy or sell if I don't use it

if they truly wanted control they could make it a lot better for us. this reality is bunk.

Snek grills are better

man now i am motivated to try, at least as an experiment. good luck senpai. i am getting offline. if they kill me then i'll know for sure.

They are usually manifested in our frequency band when satanists (real ones, not fake ones like edgy teenagers rebelling against their parents) draw a pentagram on the ground and perform a ritual to briefly summon a reptilian within that pentagram. The appearance of the reptilians is allegedly so frightening that the satanists cover their eyes when a reptilian briefly manifests within a pentagram. Most satanists that didn't cover their eyes when briefly summoning a reptilian died from a heart attack.

he just bent his finger, the perspective just made it look really weird.