Medical School Affirmative Action

>Be me, white male top 5% of college class high as fuck MCAT score, over 1000 hours of hands on patient experience.
>Not even a fucking interview from the most shitty medicals schools I applied to

I talked to a family friend in the financial department of one of the schools that I applied to literally every nigger and spic that applies gets in no matter what their metrics.

How the fuck can leftist justify this they are intentionally making the next generation of physicians shitty for the sake of diversity.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocs.yale.edu/content/writing-personal-statement-medical-school
mcw.edu/Medical-School/Current-Students/Academic-Support-Services/Sample-Personal-Statements.htm
aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-at-us-medical-schools-in-2013-reveal-racial-profiling-and-affirmative-discrimination-for-blacks-hispanics/
nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Medical schools and medical fields should be handed over to Indians as they are the best in this

Because liberals are a bunch of morons, user. They wouldn't know right from wrong if it hit them in the face. Anyway, you may have to apply to medical schools out of state if you live in the U.S. otherwise, you could also apply to D.O. programs and see if you get accepted.

They're eve worse off than whites. Asians, Indians, and Whites are considered over representative in medicine so schools will only accept us if we are the best of the best.

D.O. programs are uncompetative when it comes to getting the residency you want. Unless you want to go into internal medicine, family medicine, or work at an absolute shit hospital you don't want to go D.O.

could you, maybe, just maybe, use some different picture next time you post some fagget story about burgerland? I don't know. Maybe something with boobs?

Still though, if you don't get into any other M.D. school, what choice would you have, senpai?

>I don't see a degree here.

Become physician assistant to Indian intellectuals

Go get a masters somewhere an reapply. Fucking sucks desu, but better than being stuck at some shit hospital where every nurse has gold teeth.

What was your degree in and what are your MCAT scores? I'm curious to see what gets A FUCKING WHITE MALE denied

Willingly make about half as much as would as an M.D. and be someones bitchboi, that's not the life for me senpai.

I have a B.S. in biology with a 3.8 BCPM and a 510 MCAT. Niggers with 3.0 and a 498 get in every day.

>white male top 5% of college class high as fuck MCAT score, over 1000 hours of hands on patient experience
>Not even a fucking interview from the most shitty medicals schools he applied to

This has nothing to do with affirmative action, if all of what you say is true, there are two actual options:

1) Everyone knows you're a cunt and won't give you an interview

or

2) Everyone knows you're an autistic fuck and won't give you an interview

Stop pretending like you're a special snowflake that got ignored, clearly there's something wrong with you and that's why no med school even wants to entertain the notion of an interview. It's probably option 2, given that you're on Sup Forums bitching about it right now

Those scores look good but they don't really "stand out", which is what admissions look for. That's why Tyrone and Juan get in while you and Chang get fucked over, a lot of the same stuff over and over. You should have picked a different major (in retrospect). Here's to hoping you get in with the next round of applications, if you still decide on medical school

Did they change the scoring system?

Anyways best thing I did was leave med school and go back to Engineering. Too many bleeding heart liberals and hospitalists are totally in it for federal gibs. Everyone either hates their job, pretends not to, or has an easy ass specialty like anesthesia/derm that well get encroached upon more by PA's and nurses.

The golden age of being a doctor is in the past man.

I'm drunk as fuck right now and honestly just want to hear some fucking reason about how things could have gone wrong. Idk I felt like mys secondaries were minimum autismo but that definitely could be the case.

My metrics aren't great but I have so much extracurricular shit, I've had a leadership position in my fraternity for the last three years, done intramurals, shadowed so many doctors, and attempted to make my personal statement stand out as much as I could.

I'm not some from poor as fugg family or whatever but since highschool I have dedicated my life to this career path. Thanks though man.

Do you have friends who got interviews? Figure out what they did differently on their application. Study up on places that you could have fucked up, if you actually have good scores, then it's how you're presenting yourself

ocs.yale.edu/content/writing-personal-statement-medical-school

mcw.edu/Medical-School/Current-Students/Academic-Support-Services/Sample-Personal-Statements.htm

It would be interesting to check if jews get preferential treatment like they do at most Ivy League schools.

Once you dont get in, its pretty hard after from I've heard.

Really I think OP may have dodged a bullet anyways.

There's no affirmative action in med sch-

How is that possibly true? Institutions don't share who applied to them, and even if they did, good schools love to snipe good candidates out from underneath other schools

If OP goes back to school, gets a Masters in something that's not bio, and has good scores they have a decent chance at the next round

It depends on your situation from what I've heard, if you got a bunch of C's during undergrad those are still going to stick around and fuck you up even if you do a maters.

I do have friends who got interviews we are honestly very similar metrics wise only difference is one of them is a girl and one of them is Hispanic even though he looks white as fuck.

> aei.org/publication/acceptance-rates-at-us-medical-schools-in-2013-reveal-racial-profiling-and-affirmative-discrimination-for-blacks-hispanics/

Become a Physician Assistant. We do all the same stuff doctors do, we make more coming out of school and you don't have the debt that you would get from medical school. Also you can practice in pretty much any field and you're not confined to a "residency"

How about you get an original flag next time. I know you have no culture or language, but at least try

Lmao I didn't even bother applying to any of these schools, I knew I didn't stand a fucking chance. My top prospects right now are all shit tier schools, FSU, USC Greenville and Columbia.

Really? What if I fucked up years go but have all A's in the classes I'm transferring?

They still show up on your transcript

Do I still have a chance tho?

If you're black or hispanic yeah. Otherwise I would highly suggest having a backup career path

Oldie but goodie.

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Sure, but for example, if you get a C in Statistics 101 as an undergrad, but an A in Statistics 420 as a grad student, the latter will definitely override the former

>girl
That you can't do anything about, if she has a vagina she can get in anywhere, don't take it personally. Being a girl is the most compelling thing you can be to get accepted

I meant in terms of applying once ruining your chances on the second application. Nobody here is going to deny that affirmative action gets minorities into school in place of more qualified non-minorities. I rode the affirmative action train myself :^)

be honest, what was your MCAT score?

Babbys first red pill

enjoy the Caribbean
>cucked

Try an international med school like Ross or St. George. They're more expensive but less selective. Good luck user! You can do it!

Im glad you didn't get in :D You are a whiney racist cry baby

Your tears are delicious

Rude

I'd put the odds that a woman typed this at 88%.

Try getting in as an oppressed tranny. I said I was part of the LBGTQ community on my college application and got in, kek.

This is why we need to cut public funding to colleges

I took the MCAT, got a 29, however I was rejected from the 7 med schools I applied because of my aspergers. I've talked to staff at my uni about this and I was told med schools dont want people who are mentally unfit

I'm in grad school now.

>b.s. in biology

what college, and are you actually asian

You kinda of have to be of sound mind to be a medical doctor...

I figured. I went to school for engineering so I'll just get a masters in that.

They consider it a joke profession that anyone can do.

>every nigger and spics that applies get accepted
>nigger and spics as your future doctor and nurse
Americans, you sure have a bright future

The VA is a huge jobs program for horrible black doctors. Nobody else wants them.

Its not like they pass they just get in

Seriously.

Why not just claim black or hispanic? The only race claim that requires any proof is the "are you part of a federally recognized tribe" one.

Say you're black, hispanic and tg. Use their methods and rules against them.

trust me, it speaks for more. There are tons of people in med school, to the point where they dont really stand out. Applying to graduate programs showed me there really is a lack of people interested in basic research. I got some insane offers, including paid interviews in other cities, when i was applying to grad programs. Im fully convinced people in med school are in it for the money alone, at least that's what it seems to me.

Shit, this has me worried for my med school applications.

Smart advice

White girl born in South Africa got into Stanford by saying she's African American, it works

Honestly that's why I did it

Nobody becomes a surgeon because they want to fix appendixes

not anymore at least. Plus i'm extremely interested in the problem solving aspects of science, and it really seems medical doctors don't deal too much with problem solving, more symptom identification. I personally hate dealing with people, enjoy research, and enjoy problem solving, so early on knew medical school was not for me. And seeing pre-med kids jump throw hoops, shadow doctors, and generally have this OP's reaction only solidified my decision.

aren't you the best of the best though?

mountain jews BTFO

Check the box for "African American", you're now transracial.

Go abroad. Cheaper and, depending where you go, less diverse.

You have white privilege. So you can just walk into a hospital and get a job as a dr.

except you will be my assistant

Go pay some NA tribe enough for a card to claim you're not white, but native American
However, other anons are right that healthcare is getting fucked hard by big business now because big business knows the govt is about to fuck it even harder before long.

All burgers, flee healthcare field unless you intend to be an outstanding nurse and have very little ambition. Nurses are going to become overutilized because they're way cheaper than doctors (and we let them do a shitload already).
However, the big way medicine will get fucked is when biotech finally becomes mainstream. Because it isn't mainstream yet it hasn't been superfucked by tort law yet. Unfortunately for medicine biotech is already starting to surpass it in capability, just not in affordability or comfort yet. Once biotech becomes a feasible replacement preventative medicine will get BTFO (primarily because biotech will be able to achieve NNT=1 far more easily).

>be American
>Go to shitty college
>Complain med schools do not take him seriously

Dude, just take out a loan and apply to some European English language med school (5yrs European style training in the Czech Republic or Hungary - private med schools) or one in the Caribean (4yrs, US style training).

those will be the only high paying jobs in near future you fucking moron.

in med,

i'm a minority in my class

very left wing lecturers (particularly for ethics) who's mouths are the source of a very rapid stream of utter shit

Reapply and say you're native or a spic.

This. Use the system against them. There's no legal mechanism for them to check your ethnicity.

Race is just a social construct after all. If they really push it, just say you eat alot of tacos and enjoy salsa dancing.

>tfw pre-med major freshman with B average
>straight white male

How fucked am I? PLEASE TELL ME.

If they ask you to prove it get offended and hire a lawyer to threaten legal action.

They wouldn't ever ask, they would just blacklist you if they think you're abusing the system. This could easily be avoided by having user dye his hair black and tan for a month or two. All he needs to do is make it slightly possible he could be telling the truth and he'll pass.

The university would be thrilled to have a spic attend that they didn't have to lower the bar for.

Why dont you leave behind the medicine school meme and study god tier chenical engineering instead?

> but math is hard

>How fucked am I? PLEASE TELL ME.
In America ... Royally fucked.

Look elsewhere for the med-mojo or blacken your face.

Change your last name to Goldberg

If they don't accept you, sue. That's what shitskins do.

Probably the best tactic. Not only get accepted, but the kikes will give you a +1 or +2 grade advantage.

What is the best out-of-country place to learn medicine? I definitely want to do it, but not as a nurse or PA. I also don't want to work for pennies or get fucked over by the admissions systems.

>Be me
>a special snowflake
>an acadummy super star
TFW no medical school.

haha uneducated cunt. nice b8

>implying a white man would be able to win

I doubt it.

Trump needs a couple more conservatives on the Supreme Court to overthrow Affirmative Action

It could backfire though, Asians will flood in easily & White women will get screwed over

Soul Man (1986) would disagree.

And you only have to threaten, most of the time.

I'm seriously considering checking off Hispanic on my grad school applications.

My friend got into Harvard with a minority scholarship but his last name is Polish and he looks white.

He said no one ever asked him about it. He doesn't speak Spanish.

Anyone have experience with that? How likely is it that anyone will ask?

The 80s were a different time and it was ridiculous even then.

I'm actually getting paranoid now, I thought I was going into a tough but rewarding career. Now it looks like I'm getting played.

Same thing happened to my sister.

What are they going to ask? There's no legal definition of Hispanic. If you have a great great great great grandfather from Northern Spain, you could be Hispanic.

They don't really care, it's all about filling a statistic quota.

Europe is probably your first option. Will end up probably be even cheaper than studying on a US med school, but will take 5yrs. If you do not get into one of the few Western European schools which offer English language degrees, look to Eastern Europe with English language degrees. I do not know about Russia or China, but it seems to be an option. The second destination for "pre med failures" from the US is the Caribbean.
---
Study Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary medicine, pharmacy and nursing abroad in English or French at the best European Medical Universities in Europe and beyond, reasonable admission requirements, fees and living expenses, save living environment, degree recognized in all over Europe and beyond attract thousands of international students every year.
Medical study abroad in the best destination is the only way to become doctors for most international students. Admission to medical university abroad in most countries is extremely competitive and impossible for around 80% of students aspiring to become doctors.
Medical universities (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, Physiotherapy) abroad in East Europe, South Europe, Caribbean, Russia, Moldavia, Ukraine, China, Philippines, Georgia etc. where medical study program in English have been designed for international medical students is the best option to study medicine and become Doctor.
In some European countries, to get a place in medicine and dentistry is fierce and students may want to consider medicine-related options as a plan B such as Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Psychology, Neuroscience, Dietetics, Physical Therapy, etc., other well informed decide to study medicine abroad.

Students determined to qualify as doctors, are responding by paying college fees of up to 50000 Euro a year to obtain a medical degree abroad.

Don't want to bring you down any further OP, but pic related, is an associate professor at U of Michigan and apparently med related. Sorry white bro.

>Extracurriculars
>frat/intramural (doesn't count/matter)
>shadowing (babtly steps)
You need to go volunteer for some hospice group and get a job as like an ER tech or some other menial medical job

Right now you appear like a rich kid trying to further the dynasty

Indians are fucking AWFUL at medicine.

>apply for med school in university of amsterdam
>only have to send resume
>if you've done any extracurricular activities or have good grades you get to the next round
>have to make test
>hard as fuck
>get in top 5% regardless
>get in
>darkies everywhere and "gender is a social construct" classes
such is life as a future doctor

When the world economy collapses, only medical professionals, farmers, and soldiers will have any value.

you mean in the short term

>Pre med major
Did they actually make this a thing? Switch to chemical engineering and even with a B average you'll be very competitive

>over representative
You're fucking dead, Muricans, dead. Get your country back, for fucks sake.

I believe European colleges and American colleges are a bit different. In America, you have to attain a Bachelor's Degree and get good MCAT scores. Assuming I have done so (I intend to), how would this translate to European medical schools? I have mostly Eastern Europe heritage so Eastern Europe would make more sense, would it be cheaper than Western Europe? Also, would native language courses be cheaper than English?

Would a European degree translate well when applying for residencies in America?

There are probably better places to ask these questions but I would heavily appreciate a response since it's early morning and I'm anxious.

It isn't, I'm a General Biology major but I will probably switch to something more attractive. Any other suggestions besides chemical engineering?