How do you redpilled folks deal with the solitude?

How do you redpilled folks deal with the solitude?

Test people around you slowly. You'll find at least a few who will surprise. My lesbian friend I've know for years only just barely revealed her power level to me. It was awesome and wonderful.

Alcohol.

Fight crime

Try to refill others. I had an hour and a half conversation (lecture is more like it) with my little sister last night about Hitler and Germany. Tonight I talked with all of my family about the same subject at my sister's request. You don't want to go full power level right away, but also don't hold back too much.

Sup Forums

Can you give yourself your own evil and your own good and hang your own will over yourself as a law? Can you be your own judge and avenger of your law? Terrible it is to be alone with the judge and avenger of one’s own law. Thus is a star thrown out into the void and into the icy breath of solitude. Today you are still suffering from the many, being one: today your courage and your hopes are still whole. But the time will come when solitude will make you weary, when your pride will double up, and your courage gnash its teeth. And you will cry, “I am alone!” The time will come when that which seems high to you will no longer be in sight, and that which seems low will be all-too-near; even what seems sublime to you will frighten you like a ghost. And you will cry, “All is false!”
There are feelings which want to kill the lonely; and if they do not succeed, well, then they themselves must die. But are you capable of this—to be a murderer?
My brother, do you know the word “contempt” yet? And the agony of your justice—being just to those who despise you? You force many to relearn about you; they charge it bitterly against you. You came close to them and yet passed by: that they will never forgive. You pass over and beyond them: but the higher you ascend, the smaller you appear to the eye of envy. But most of all they hate those who fly.
“How would you be just to me?” you must say. “I choose your injustice as my proper lot.” Injustice and filth they throw after the lonely one: but, my brother, if you would be a star, you must not shine less for them because of that.

Usually try to do the Civil War storyline first before I meet the guy for the main quest in the tavern. After that, go to the blue palace and get the thane requirements achievements.

underrated

4chin
Other than that I try to find pleasure, but it doesn't really last.

solo life
is so sad
find a wife
be a dad

>be you
>tell sister how Hitler did nothing wrong
>think you're hot shit
>"hey user tell mom and dad what you told me earlier"
>tell them Hitler did nothing wrong
>"I told you he was an autistic neo nazi"

you build a based life around yourself
it's only natural

This.

You fucking autist.

Found a vaguely racist woman and had kids with her.

She does her thing 80% of the day (work/netflix/kids) I do mine (work/pol/kids) and we meet at the end of the night to watch some shitty shows, chit chat and have sex. She wants more kids but I think we have more than most people already.

We trashtalk each others friends for being coalburning whores then make plans with them to go camping and do non-niggery activities so they don't bring them with us.

It's worked out well. I consider a few key online streaming sites to be my "friends" as I've been going there for many years anyway. We're as close as normal people w/o having to help each other move and shit.

Find a populated streaming site to watch movies with like-minded people and talk shit.

off the top of my head there's

insom gamers
user sleepover (if still exists)
fat stupid garbage (if still exists)
internet sociopath (if still exists)

I won't give you mine cause fuck off we're full.

Good luck to you. I recommend fsg and insom or maybe "nogameshere".

fsg typically has lots of anime on the weekends, shit movies other times, documentaries etc. Its user streamed so ...who the fuck knows.

Insom is fairly scheduled so is nogames.

Not fucking advertising. I'm sharing. Fuck everyone.

Good night.

sounds bretty good. How many chilluns you have?

Drop subtle redpills into conversations and let them grow, if you are challenged about your views, you have gone too far

It's hard, my friend just had to storm out of my house because I didn't agree enough with "white privilege" and I don't think Donald Trump is a worse than Hillary Clinton.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Try one of those sites. They typically won't trust a noob so lurk for a while, participate in some shit-talk (insom isn't pol friendly but fsg is) and dl some shit to stream and procaster. You'll be a big hit immediately as most of these suffer for content at certain times.

I checked and IS is long gone. Acestream is still around but idk how it works anymore. user and fsg are clones.

Don't say "lad" in any of them or you'll be autokicked idk why.

Have fun ;)

I deal with the solitude by realising that solitude is the price of greatness.

I eventually just stopped caring.

When I'm not playing vidya or browing the interwebs, I usually get lost in my own thoughts. It is a relaxing experience.

Your friend sounds like a faggot