Can someone explain to me who the fuck these guys are?

Can someone explain to me who the fuck these guys are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 french wankers trying to forcememe themselves

I think they were on that Daft Punk movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

The used an antiquated communication device to save Europa.

They are the ones who ring

>doesn't know who runs the world

wew

The ugliest excuses for humans in planet Earth.

I don't know user, I haven't heard of the "Bogdanoff twins" perhaps someone can kindly post a... "rundown"?

they made the phonecall that saved yurop

Plastic Surgery homosexual disasters.

Plastic surgery
not even once

saviors of europe

Good question. Can someone maybe give a quick rundown on them?

that's waht I said, we need a rundown of these twins

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

here yo go user

>In contact with aliens
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>plastic surgery
Entering the 4th plane does that to you

You better understand quickly because the Bogdabot activation signal is only weeks away from being transmitted using the MINERvA neutrino assembly.
Once this signal goes out the Bogdabots currently circulating in your bloodstream will activate and begin converting you into a Bogdathrall that lives only to serve the Bogdanoffs.
On the off chance (

if they were fiction I'd be annoyed by how shittily crafted they are.

ayyyy lmaos

>if

They're from an old Russian aristocratic house that moved to France or something. I think they actually have a lot of influence in France, all memes aside. I've heard from Froganons that they own much of Paris and Southern France.

They're popular black comedians

Serious question:
How can these people possibly have power when their faces are so revolting to look at?
It has to make people uncomfortable to deal with them

They're the last true undiluted heirs to the Lemurians who had fought in the great Finno-Korean Hyperwar.

Bogdanoff is a fake fiction meme spam. Someone always asks for a rundown and then someone obliges, you need to lurk more

I don't understand this meme. Can someone redpill me?

>Can someone explain to me who the fuck these guys are?

Rothschild bullshit.

heres the rundown
>In contact with aliens