Are white nations beyond salvaging?

The eternal jew has brought us to our knees with its ideological warfare. I don't see enough of us becoming redpilled to have a proper counter to the destruction.

I honestly think a safehaven nation is the last hope for all the redpilled who want to escape.

Am I being too pessimistic?

You're right. We've already lost. Our fate was decided long before we were even born.

It's too late.

Just make the best of you time and cash out while everything is burning down. Think of it like the housing market is collapsing and you are one of the few that know it is going down.

Read "Ride the Tiger".

Pt. 2:

The author argues that in order to survive in the modern world an enlightened or "differentiated man" should "ride the tiger". As a man, by holding onto the tiger's back may survive the confrontation, so too might a man, by letting the world take him on its inexorable path be able to turn the destructive forces around him into a kind of inner liberation. While the traditional world described in Revolt Against the Modern World would allow a man to fully realize his being in a united society, the world Evola describes in Ride the Tiger is much lonelier and even more pessimistic. Despite its pessimism, it is a testament to his belief that no matter how lost civilization may be, there always exists the ability for the individual person to live his life always looking "above" himself and thus achieving enlightenment.

- Ride the Tiger, by Julius Evola

It's fuck all to do with Jews you faggot!
The western leaders done it all on there own they didn't need any help.but to answer your question ? Yea the west is beyond salvaging since most people don't see any problem with becomeing a minority in Europe,US! We are fucked

>Are white nations beyond salvaging?

If they are then the entire planet is beyond saving.

So called "people of color" have proven they are incapable of self governing. They are incapable of creating true western style democracies. The kind they all want and crave.

Even the Japanese, who are very technologically advanced, are also fucking insane and going extinct as we speak.

White People are literally the tent pole of human civilization.

I don't think so. Western Europe and Germany is fucked but Slav niggers might be able to survive. America will balkanize.

Jidf

you are. a year ago i felt that way but so much has happened. its mind blowing. i wouldn't be shocked to see Sup Forums get its own country by 2018, or anime to become real, or Kek to appear IRL or the matrix to be revealed as real and then to fall away. This is a year of magic, OP...this year will make up for Santa, Hogwarts, Tooth Fairy, and all that other shit not being real.

How is it that 7 millions Jews can cuck 1 billion whites? Kek

This. Pray for economic collapse before its too late. Africa will starve and so will China and India. White people will have to fight in our very homelands to survive

>be jew
>get into position of power
>begin hiring tons of other jews
>accuse others of being a nazi if you point this out
>now jews are disproportionately represented among those in power

They seem to have a good measure of our weaknesses, particularly the tendency toward individualism and altruism. Normally these are positive things when practiced among ourselves, but they're adept at redirecting those impulses into pathological behavior.

To save the white race we must destroy the influence of the american Jew

>jews being at fault

Dumbass frogposter betas who shirk from reality and its hardships by blaming everything they can on other people akd groups are the reason for their own problems

let's hope not

we haven't even started fighting yet

>t. JIDF

>calls someone telling frogposters to take responsibility for their lives JIDF

Like poetry

jews are on the frontier of race abolishment, among other progessive thinking

>brought us to our knees
You mean "brought me to my knees"

speak for yourself because I'm still kickin' and I've got steel-toed boots. You are a quitter and a detriment to your race if you think you can just say "the Jews beat us, we lost" and grovel at your keyboard with the saddest frog meme you can muster from your putrid folder titled "Sup Forums memes"
>if you think it's already over then you can just end yourself before it ends for real on its own. You make no effort to win this "ideological" war, you've already lost. You should only give up after you try and fail.

Who is behind pushing marxism and post-modernism? These two things are the bane of our existance.

America is taking steps to the right direction no doubt.

In my experience the ideologues are beating us at every turn as they own the press and they own most of the politicians. I just have no idea of how what is a good strategy against all of this. The population needs the red pill shoved down their throat as fast as possible but the intellectuals are tragically bluepilled here, which means truth is percieved as unccivilized and uneducated.

As they themselves often observe, they are masters of the guilt trip. On top of their other core qualities--smart, nepotistic/tribal, cunning and ruthless--that manipulative ability hits the white race right in its sensitive weak spots: conscience, and empathy. We need to get so much tougher and self-preservational.