George Carlin

So what is Sup Forums's opinion on George Carlin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZWA_cw9tss
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saint/prophet

His daughter is pretty hot.

This.

He was an atheist.
He was pro-life.
He was a feminist.
He loved black people.

And he was a damn good comedian.

meme prophet

He would have been a great shitposter

I kinda like his idea of taking 4 fly over states like: colorado, wyoming, kansas and utah, and just putting all the murders/rapists and let them fight to the death.

Umm. He's dead right?

He's a bitch that only edgy idiots with low IQs care about.

> tfw nobody takes your bait

this

> idiot
> low IQ
Redundant american is redundant.

Filthy hippie.

Atheism is good.
He was for abortion.
He was a second wave feminist, which is fine. It's this third wave feminism that's bullshit.
He didn't "love" black people, he treated them objectively and on an individual basis.

Rolled the redpill around his tongue a lot but never swallowed

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

Like Bill Hick's brand of cynicism better, but still one of the greats.

One of comedy's greatest Sup Forums probably doesn't like his views.
If you want the redpill watch Bill "Definitely not Alex Jones" Hicks

edgelord who tried to redpill retards with humor.

i think he's objectively unfunny, too political to be funny.

anarchy doesn't work

used comedy to try to shift the overton window toward anarchy, definitely shifted it but it is likely going fascist not anarchy

forgot that people are too scared of the uncertain to try it.

2edgy5me

One of the best comedians ever. I put Bill Hicks over him, though. Personal tastes.

Another funnyman who thinks they are really smart, but can't debate with a shit and is (was) dependent on a one way form of communication that allowed for no rebuttal. Like most comedians.

Funny guy, I liked him.

He just grew old and jaded, you might get there someday too. He apparently had quite a coke habit and people are never really the same after that.

I wonder if he was on the verge of prepping?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZWA_cw9tss

>prepping
??? a bull? yea im sure he did that in his spare time, it was probably counter culture in the 60s to do that

I found him funny when I was younger.

Now though. It is clear to me that he was just an unhappy prick that just wanted to watch the world fall apart.

He had no ideology or thoughts of his own about how to make the world better. He just shit all over everyone else's ideals no matter what they were. Which is really easy to do if your just sitting back offering nothing in return but smart-ass comments.

Now I view him as an alright comedian but don't hold him in nearly as high a regard as most normies do. He just wasn't very intellectually honest.

this

He's just another centrist like every other comic

All feminists were and are cancer, even the suffragettes were cancer.

I wouldve loved to hear his thoughts on the current PC culture

youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc

If he was "subversive" then why was he popular?

Cuck. But was redpilled about Islam in Europe. He talked about it on Opie and Anthony.

He'd have voted hillary, if he voted at all, unfortunately. Probably wouldn't have voted most likely though.

carlin was a nihilist. he would have absolutely voted for trump because he thought he was funny and as a "fuck you" to the establishment, a very carlin thing to do actually.

I kinda also realised this after watching him talk about how golf courses are a waste of space and low-cost housing should be built there instead. Reminds me of communism
But I still liked his comment on how humanitarians want to save the planet, when in actual factual the planet will survive and will just adapt to all the trash and pollution weve created
He is quite funny though I must say

I think he wouldve either been a bernie "fuck the establishment" or a trump "let it all burn to the ground"

this is also worth listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

i respect he took a big financial hit to start shitting on everything

He wouldn't have voted before he voted for trump.

>hurr Trump is a massive fuck you to the establishment, so I'll vote that
What kind of basement logic is that shit? He would have abstained. In fact, I bet someone could even look up his actual voting record depending on where he lived for some more evidence on the subject.

im pretty sure he didnt vote. I think he mentioned something along the lines of "I dont vote, so I get to complain"

He usedto be edgy, now he's just a bitter little man.

You realize he's dead, right?

I liked him. His anger was tasty. The normies pushed the pendulum way too far the other direction though.

Carlin would shit all over the SJW movement by pointing out its hypocrisy, which was ultimately always his main target.

I liked his shows. He was ultra-left wing but had some good points, like his stuff about the environment or big city liberals. He surely had some white guilt and was a feminist, which was irritating. But all in all a good comedian.

Soft, dumb, self-indulgent boomer scum

>leaf

It's not edgy enough user.

Got hit by the Seinfeld effect in that the things he said have become part of popular psyche to such an extent what he says is obvious. Especially in regards to the words you couldn't say on TV, which are no longer enforced, probably in no small part directly because of his comedy.

His message overall was pretty positive, and he was a very funny guy, I approve.