Holy fuck......Sup Forums BTFO?!

Other urls found in this thread:

kimchicuddles.com/post/135911451465/ok-heres-some-xmas-cheer-real-life-vajra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her body her choice
>my wallet still her choice

nah I'm cool.

Dobson is mentally ill

Those are nice benefits. If they really do help that much maybe she should pay the full cost

i actually do support state birth control. its cheaper than paying for kool aid for all the nogs who don't get prevented or aborted

Someone better edit this to where the guy is snatching a trannies hormone pills

wow, she has to pay for her own shit, cool

No. I will not play this game. Spurring competition between our nations so we will mock Brits, Canucks, and Krauts, embittering them and eventually causing the more aware ones to break down and, in a fit of suicidal fury, embrace the forces that are destroying them was a dastardly plan, but it ends here. Your post is stupid and your argument is stupid, and you know as well as I do that if that woman wants those pills she has the right to buy them herself or pay for insurance that covers them. They are not a right, nor should they be covered by my taxes.

>Giving women even more of an excuse to be whores
vs.
>All that estrogen they're pissing into the water creating all these tranny freaks in the first place

I'm genuinely torn

Because the tax payers paying for it is the only way to get it.

>Intense daily pain.
Fucking hell, women are such pussies.

either we pay for their birth control, or we end up paying for the livelihood of thousands of unwanted kids.

>"but but but .. but GOD doesn't like birth control or abortions, all lives are precious" ... tell me about passover and the great flood.

When did "we're not paying for your birf control" turn into "you can't have birf control at all"?

>the only cure to welfare, is more welfare

>rolls up sleeve
>next panel has it down
Also this implys pills are a right.

I don't get it though. It's not an argument. Just because it helps her doesn't mean she's entitled to it.

Also Dobson is a faggot. I can recognize his shitty art anywhere.

>i have no concept of personal responsibility and paying my way through life as an adult

Pay for your own shit!

Oy vey goy! You need drugs to live! Otherwise you'll have all of these (((PROBLEMS)))

>Take these drugs that cause cancer!
>Take these drugs that destroy the environment and drinking water!

>my wallet
>her choice

fuck you kraut

Fucking this

I have five sisters, six female cousins, and a revolving door of ex girlfriends. I'm so fucking tired of their shit.

>Crybaby children for their entire lives
>"It's not me, it's my period! I'm just so emotional!" despite not changing their behavior for the rest of the month
>"I can't lift this item, do it for me! Muh period!"

>every woman in history has been in "intense daily pain" until just now

Give me a fucking break, how can these people even take themselves seriously....

Does Dobson even know what he's complaining about or did his open relationship wife promise to let him prep the bull if he drew what she wanted?

Me on the right.

Mine give me cramps and depression and once it made me have my period for a whole month what da fuck

We need more (white)children so we can cut immigration.

> I take birth control for mild inconveniences not for sex.
> Even though it causes headaches, nausea, vaginal discharge, insomnia, mood-swings and other side effects that occur in over 75% of patients
> But it's totally not for sex

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

none of these is right. birth control makes you more depressed, causes weight gain, etc. the only benefit is regularizing your period, but that shouldn't be the taxpayer's cost. what, are they going to pay for my diseases too? fuck off

Make one with her holding a ((You))

Yeah its weird sone of the stuff they provide birth control for.

I had a gf who was a virgin but took birth control for her acne when she was a teen.

I don't think that by itself is an argument that the government should pay for it though, as there are all kinds of medicines that the government doesn't (and perhaps shouldn't) pay for.

Causes massive mood disorders and God knows what the fuck is actually doing to us & the environment given we can't remove the chemicals in it

Don't fall for these libshit fag threads popping up suddenly. These are normie Facebook cunts trying to pick up where CTR left off. I've seen more than a few Facebook posts by liberals bragging about how they shit on Sup Forums and others commenting that they're going to give us a "taste of our own medicine." These are SJWs, cucks and HuffPoo subscribers/contributors making these topics. Call them out so everyone knows they can't hide the cuck pride...

Like with other supplements, pay for them yourself. Why the fuck should someone else pay for drugs and other shit you will put in your body?

BTFO

Only because you got kek trips

>LE NO BIRTH CONTROL!!! WHORES!!!!!
>lack of birth control results in more fucking kids
>LE ABORTION IS LE WRONG
>lack of abortion results in more fucking kids
>WTF WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NIGGERS AND MINORITIES

The doublethink is fucking amazing.

Is Dobson, dare I say /ourguy/?

>help menstrual cramps, protect from pelvic inflammatory disease, protect from cancer
okay cool, that helps you sure, so do vitamins
>prevents headaches
so does tylenol
>prevents depression
I have a survey with over 1 million women that actually says the opposite
>regulates PMS
"I'm being a bitch but you can't call me out because hormones"
>reduces intense daily pain
if you have intense daily pain, there is something deeply wrong with you and I doubt being on the pill fixes it.

hey, maybe it does do all this stuff, and is great, but why can't you and your insurance pay for it? tons of people die from underfunded cancer treatment or being unable to have regular screenings because they don't have the money, why does my money go to your menial problems when people are dying?

Why does he roll up his sleeve only to have it back to normal when he grabs the pills?

>Government should subsidize my birth control
>But they can't tell me what to do. My body, my choice.

They want to be able to have their cake and to eat it as well.

Pay for those pill yourself, commie fuck!

False dilemma you stupid nigger. Just remove welfare. AND don't give your fucking money for slut pills

She can buy them herself.

Finfag pls stop cancer posting

>im so fat I eat computers

ONE PERSON KNOWS THAT CUTTING CARBS IS THE UBERMENSCH CHOICE

Redpilled comic?
Redpilled comic!

there are a lot of benefits to kissing animals too where's govt funding for that???

Wtf is this shit illustration.

>He roles up his left sleeve in first box, then in second box uses right hand and snatches dindu's baby momma's pleasure pills and his sleeve on his left arm is completely down.

Did they even think "what did we mean by this?"

All the ancillary benefits of being on birth control was born from the "propaganda for your parents" of the teen mags in the 90s. Essentially girls wanted to get on the pill and needed to get it by their parents so like the "I'm only holding this weed for a friend at school" excuse, they would try and play it off as though they were trying to just manage their cramps using birth control... which is complete BS - every parent at the time knew it, every teen knew it.

It's now the excuse as to why they are forcing the general taxpayer to pay for it which is fucking hilarious to an old fag like me.

What's more likely - horny teen wants to slut it up without a pregnancy scare. Or they will follow this specific ritual of taking a pill every day as though they are a recovering thyroid cancer survivor just to stop some cramps they get 3 days out of the month that taking pills at the time would alleviate.

It's fucking hilarious. It's a high-school mid-90's "no, no, I'm not having sex!" that has turned into official left wing policy.

how do you have multiple ex girlfriends? with all those female family members?
i grew up with a shit ton of sisters and female cousins and i was convinced i was a deeply closted gay for a long time because of how much i hated being around women.

I fucking hate the phrase slay.

>YASSS BITCH, SLAAAAAY. OMG

Wymens rights, the original cancer

this is great

I literally know a married woman that contracted herpes through a poly relationship.

polyamorous people are just degenerates that don't have the balls to leave the person they're unhappy with so they trick themselves into open marriages that almost always end in disaster.

pretty much, also prevents abortions.
companies shouldn't be forced to pay for it thou.
should be a gibmedat from the guvment.

WAAAAAAH I HAVE TO WORK TO PAY FOR STUFF I WANT, WAAAAH THINGS I WANT AREN'T PAID FOR BY OTHER PEOPLE

add some more text, I can't tell what's going on

fixed

This is almost as stupid as "DUDE WEED CURES CANCER AND SHIT"

If you need real medicine get real fucking medicine.

>imagine being at computers

>even if you are having sex with only one person, you could somehow be getting and passing STI's

I...

No...

I just...

>so fat you look and see food

> Women deserving a say in anything
Fuck how long were women able to deal with "muhh vagaina problems?" Suck it up faggot. Your birth control ruined the family unit. Fuck off.

It is real medicine...

The issue here is it's taxpayer funded. Not that menstrual cramps are fictitious.

>sex without fluid exchange
How?

Contributing.

condoms

Sex in the desert

I recognize dobson's art style anywhere, fucking kike.

what this people calls monogamy is just slow sluttery

I'll pay for cunt pills only if women agree to give over their hard earned tax dollars to fund male vitality.

Roasties ought to suffer consequences of their actions

>Out of college and married
>Don't want to have kids until I have a more stable income than my first job in my career and raise shit kids
>Still wanna have sex with wife on a regular basis
>Condoms only work 90% of the time even when used properly
>Wife is pretty Greek Orthodox and abortion isn't an option
>Had to use Plan B twice in the last 2 years because of condoms busting

I just want to have a fucking layer of security when having sex with my wife other than a barrier. Pill + Condom puts that probability to minuscule levels and allows us both to have an active sex life while furthering our careers until we get ready for kids at 30.

That still doesn't sound like something the state should pay for.

Get her one of those three year implants

If you can't keep your cunt in check without medication you're a faulty cunt

I AM SILLY

get an IUD you stupid whore.

the state should seize the patents for birth control then we could pay for it for women and it would hardly cost the taxpayer anything.

WHY BOTHER HAVING PICTURES AT ALL?

>Rolls up sleeves in first panel
>Sleeves are immediately back down in second.

fucking retarded

I'm not entitle to female companionship or sex
>she is somehow entitled to a big chunk of my paycheck
fuck off female suffrage was a mistake.

Forgot to say:
she is supposed to really like drawing since childhood.
We'll have to go with that.

P A Y F O R Y O U R O W N S H I T

Holy fuck........ leftists BTFO?!

Und sowas schimpft sich Landsmann.

>cucking yourself willingly for free
gas the whites desu

We'll she is a slut she has pants on and is showing her elbows

kimchicuddles.com/post/135911451465/ok-heres-some-xmas-cheer-real-life-vajra

eheheh