""Knowledge Bomb. Expect several MSM places to shutdown soon.""

REPEAT, THIS """BOMB""" IS THREE MONTHS OLD, STRANGE, HUH?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99143243/#99143243 Reminder THIS is what he means when he talks about 'impersonator threads'.

Before Anon5 pops in here to ask me "why I'm sliding", this is why.

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Expect several MSM places to shutdown soon. They are not bringing in the viewers & not doing so well financial wise.

With that being said, the MSM presspool that follows the president around is now a Security Threat & should be treated as such due to them encouraging violence & giving information on the movements/locations.

The MSM pushing "everything else but us is fake news" is heavily backfiring on them, because now people are realizing the MSM is the true "fake news".

The MSM is on its deathbed, now all we have to do is pull the plug(if the MSM doesn't do it itself.).

Also I suggest people look back at my past Knowledge Bombs. This is a repost of something that did not happen, again.

>jewz
Holy shit that ID

>(((Jewz)))

F

ikr?

Will Don Lemon be for real suicide watch? OH OH OH RACHEL MADDOW?

Dat Id doe

>that ID

Yeah can't make it what's that supposed to be?

Except the jews will keep injecting money into the msm. Your knowledge bomb is stupid.

how fucking autistic are you and the knowledge larper?

"MSM will shut down soon, its fake news"

this is not some kind of insider prophecy, these are literally just the average Sup Forumstard's fevered fantasies.

can't wait for

Knowledge Bomb: There's a global conspiracy to lower white birth rates
Knowledge Bomb: There's going to be some controversy over Trump in the coming months
Knowledge Bomb: Something big is going to be happening in the coming years, get ready

>Knowledge Bomb: There's a global conspiracy to lower white birth rates
>Knowledge Bomb: There's going to be some controversy over Trump in the coming months
>Knowledge Bomb: Something big is going to be happening in the coming years, get ready
I bet these have already been larp bombs

>Jewz in the ID

kek

>Jewz
UHHHHH GUYS?

Cool id

But none of these media companies are doing badly...

>Talking about da jewz
>OP is literally Jewz

nah, it's in his id cos he names the jew
wsup mr. dick

FULL HOUSE PRAIS IT

Here's the weird bit: his threads never get deleted (sans the one). But "impersonators" and mockeries with the same amount of substance, or more, get deleted all the time.

OP is a jew.

>dat ID

OP is not the original supposed larper

KB threads : LARPING or disinfo + bots