Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
soundcloud.com/couple-skate-records/cologne-in-the-night
youtu.be/45mGr0ATg6Q
archive.is/Do8rm
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to the mods that they are politicians and are extremely wealthy. They are Sup Forums related.

That they already have done:
>Control France via lamestream media
>Control Luxembourg
>Control Andorra
>Control Spanish royal family and South and East Spain
>Control south Italy
>May be German is their puppet
>May be Pope his puppet
>France will be only nuclear power in EU
>That Music Video and song is a more into migrant community (signer from Tunis)

Bogdanoffs (House of Bourbon(-Parma)) have a war with UK. Windsors from Hanover and Belgium and that's why Belgium and urban Germany are main targets to migrants. They try to take over Windsors from throne.

Quick rundown on their wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

bog'd

MAKING FIRST CONTACT WITH BOGDANOFF BROTHERS

What should we say?

HOLY FUCK
KEK BOWS TO THE BOGS

Checked those repeating Bogs.

Bogged

persuade them to back le penn

How can two men be so powerful?

I identify myself as a Bognadov. Since childhood, I dreamed of how I soar above the wheat farms on the huge hot nasty aliens. People may say that man can not become a Bog and I just went mad in the region, but I do not care, I'm fine. I found a plastic surgeon who set my body on the screws, 30 mm nanobots and cellular quantum theory communications. From now on, I want you to call me Bog and respected my desire to travel and to arrange the unification of Europe. And if you will not do it, then you will be forcibly fed the BogPill. Thank you for understanding.

bogdanoffs' solos are the best in the song. Any can understand french, what are they saying?

You better understand quickly because the Bogdabot activation signal is only weeks away from being transmitted using the MINERvA neutrino assembly.
Once this signal goes out the Bogdabots currently circulating in your bloodstream will activate and begin converting you into a Bogdathrall that lives only to serve the Bogdanoffs.
On the off chance (

Whatever you do, don't watch this video about the amazing twins with the amazing chins... It is a Bogpill that you can't untake.

The Bogpill is a suppository, but it feels good for some reason. Youve been warned

youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
Quick rundown on this video

>12th generation spaceship
>decades ahead of their time
>invented cell phone 1980, and laid groundwork for internet
>Nostradamus like foresights into future
>Understood the Big Bang in 3 minutes of studying
>Have had no cosmetic work done
>Chins grew because there was no room for their brains
>Bogda Bogda Bogdanov hit pop song made exclusively with and about their chins
>To Chinfinity and beyond

What are these guys all about? Can I get a quick rundown?

When will the Bogs begin their reckoning? What will it entail?

where did you get this?

That whole Wikipedia page is a great shitpost.

BOGGED

BOGGSPEED BROTHERS

Bogdanoff qanda thread incoming

Is Kek a manifestation of the Bogdanoffs' will?

guys. im scared. bogs have been getting a lot of digits lately. are they siphoning off the power of kek? how can we stop them? after all:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

It's all true fact. Carefully researched. Take the BogPill.

>tfw when 2 woke after reading about the Bognadovs

If the Bogdanoffs truly do transcend time and space how come mere mortals like you and I are capable of perceiving their presence in the human realm known as Earth?

Trying to understand or even EXPLAIN their abilities is currently impossible. Perhaps in 10 thousand years we may be capable of understanding their basic powers.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

we only perceive what they want us to perceive

Because they are benevolent beings who love us. They wish to show themselves to us so that we know that we can be saved by their grace.

Read

Not if you take the BogPill now.
Remember, the phone call that saved Europe, is also the phone call that allowed us to become awoken to BogTech. The Quantum Field Vibration that was felt around the world.

soundcloud.com/couple-skate-records/cologne-in-the-night

"Cologne In The Night"
Bogdanoff'd planed a Cologne attacks

wew lad is this a new pasta?

Reminder to get your hair done like Igor or Grischka, in order to start your ascendence to Bog status.

Too late lads, wikipedia article on lockdown

this is a live feed from your coronary artery

>Trolling

User materialscientist needs to stop trolling this page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 67.61.120.3 (talk) 07:03, 14 January 2017 (UTC)

kek

Has meme magic gone too far?
F bogbrother

Samsara (talk | contribs) . . (12,427 bytes) (+2) . . (rv to a slightly more sane version)

(((They))) are censoring the bogpills.

youtu.be/45mGr0ATg6Q

I am unironically being bogpilled

This is too much

Do not fret, fellow bogbrother. Those who have taken the Bog Pill are blessed by the Bogdanoffs themselves.

explain this bogmagic to me please

Remember and spread the archived version.
Praise Bogdanoff and Kek (peace be upon him) is his messenger

archive.is/Do8rm
archive.is/Do8rm

It's beyond our comprehension

>tfw you realise the Bogdanoff brothers were the source of the meme power that put Trump in the White House

right, i guess all we can do is keep taking the bogpill and hope they will be thankful for our devotion to them

I geniunely look up to them and am sexually attracted to both Bogdanoff brothers. I imagine that I will visit France one day and will meet them on the beach in Nice. A hidden cove far from the main beaches, just me and them. I walk over to them and immediately sit on Igors lap. Thats how it begins and how the amalgamation begins. Ive wanted this since I was about 13.

Skip to 0:45

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Quick rundown on what the Bogdanoffs have been up to the past 3 months:

>integrate multi-media opinions within the Zone of Proximity
>will revolutionize discipline-based systems within the new paradigm
>will grow data driven content through cognitive disequilibrium
>disaggregate developmentally appropriate dialogue throughout multiple modalities
>pool brain-compatible competencies for high-performing seats
>strategize cooperative explicit direct instruction with synergistic effects
>realigning the gravitational prism array
>decompress the antimatter storage tanks while re-routeing auxiliary power to the antimatter computer core
>aggregate granular infomediaries for the the temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies

And besides all that, I found this tidbit

>It's not just New Age gurus who spout this Bog-Pills. Similar loads of quantam re-ionized elecrons can be found coming from French postmodernists. Bogdanoffs, for example, maintains that reality does not exist (really ? Reality hurt a lot this afternoon when I banged my head on the loft hatch just before I shoved it back up) but is a delusion that we all tacitly agree to join in with so we don't go mad: a) reality hurts when you hit it, b) strange how we're all having and ignoring the same delusion, c) how we're all ignoring it in pretty much the same fashion. Today is obviously a good day, 8 out of 10 delusions are saying "Don't shoot !"

Dont think so. (((They))) can't hide the truth

web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

I can feel my inner bog energy rising, brother.
It's not long now before I reach the planar state of Eternal Ally of the Bogdanoff Galactic Federation.

keep spreading bogpills

So these guys are the programmers behind this simulation

Good save bog brother:

the two last known archives:

archive.is/Do8rm

PRAISE KEK

Does anyone else feel their face swelling with every /bogandoff/ general?

Bogdanoffs are related to every facet of human nature.
Bogs are appropriate for all boards.
Broaden the Bog horizons, brothers.

This is an automated response from the Bogdabots.
They naturally become stimulated when their visual sensor arrays detect a Bogdanoff presence.

Yeah i was seeing a little bit of Bog in the mirror last night.

I don't know if my body is ready for this

No cosmetic work?
I don't fucking think so

Looks like they got face/chin implants

Bog posting is the best.

Stop shilling this bullshit, rothschild.

This has got to be the most half-assed conspiritard meme yet.

Like really? Retarded Ken dolls controlling the world?