Okay guys!

Okay guys!
Which one of u did this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay I won't sage this thread. These edits are hilarious.

Which autist even does this? Imagine all the work they put in

Kek

Witness

Seriously. There's so many fucking edits in this I have no idea what is actually true or not
(I have no idea who these 2 actually are)

fucken ayyyy

>tfw Sup Forums will never get repeating integers

Kek

>somebody actually put this much fucking effort into this stupid meme
Jesus Christ, we have gone too far
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

>Their family motto is known as:

>We control the British crown,

>keep the metric system down,

>keeps Atlantis off the maps,

>keeps the martians under wraps,

>holds back the electric car,

>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star.

If it works and people believe it, we can actually manipulate people and the past to whatever fits our agenda, this forced meme actually seems like an experiment to see how far we are able to push it.

>The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs who are in contact with aliens and are rumoured to possess psychic abilities. Bogdanoffs control France, Luxembourg and Andorra with an iron fist since they own castles and banks all over the world. They are the direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line and will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city). The Bogdanoff Brothers also possess the ability to surpass the speed of light, however this has not been observed in scientific literature as humans do not yet have a grasp on quantum mechanics and quantum superposition. Due to this ability of theirs, they can manipulate time itself and travel interdimensionally.

Did they fix it? I see the images but not the text.

The autism is huge in that wiki article

some faggot mod reverted it like clockwork

everybody must bring back the edits until that cuckold just gives up

Oh damn, all the shit was reverted.

>mfw entire Bogdan lore is started
>mfw its going to be more detailed and intricate than LOTR, Star Wars, and Star Trek combined
>mfw entire libraries full of BogdanTales will be discovered thousands of years in the future
>mfw people in the future will be trying to trace their lineage back to the celestial blood of the Bogdanoffs

Reminder that reporting these threads gets them deleted within 5 minutes.

This one:

I hate people who do that shit. Fuck em!

For fucks sake, I am still confused about the twins. It's hard to swallow the Bogdapill, if only there was a guide, like some sort off.. "rundown"?

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Thanks, I am now swallowing the Bogdapill!