Why aren't you MGTOW yet goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2013/08/anthony_weiner_eliot_spitzer_bob_filner_jews_commit_adultery_as_often_as.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the cool kids are doing it.

because white women still exist

white

white women are perfect

white women are goddesses

I love my white women

>Yes goyim! Get married! Spend all your time trying to make a miserable cunt happy. You have too! Think of the white race!

>Aww, too bad Goyim, you're getting divorced! Better hire a good Jewish lawyer!

>Aww, too bad Goyim, your wife is going to take half your shit. You're also going to have to pay her alimony while she fucks Tyrone in front of your kids!

>What's that Goyim? Your alimony payments are keeping you from starting a new life? You can't find another woman because you're a slave to your ex wife? What's that? Your kids hate you now? Well you should have thought about that before you got married Goyim!!!

Falling for a traitorous wife is your fault

>feminist sleeper agent false flags the MGTOW movement as being jewish

Nice try Schlomo.

>endorses MGTOW
>posts a picture of a guy handing a bluepill

you're definitely retarded.

>50% of people divorce
>75% of started by the female
>the remaining part that stays married mostly hate each other and the wife still cheats
good goyim. vagina jew is the only good thing in life

>meanwhile jews themselves get married and stay married

youve fallen for the jewish double bluff m8

>anyone here has a non-traitorous wife

White women gave us Donald Trump

I will be if I don't find a virgin.

>2017
>marrying used goods

It was made by Jews silly, you've been kek'd fedora tippers.

Not noticing it's a Ben Garrison comic. Priceless.

there are already signs that women cant find men to marry/leech off of Paco.

All the articles, all the videos of old dried up cunts complaining about where have all the good men gone. Whether or not MGTOW or not is a sign of this.

Most men now subconsciously dont want ANYTHING to do with marriage. These are the men who grew up when feminism took over and the wives left the husbands cause their girlfriends told them they could do SO MUCH BETTER! why try and save/improve on a marriage? no just leave, split up and create a HORROR SHOW for the kids to see.

The little girls learned that mommy made out like bandit taking all the money, and the little boys learned that it destroyed their fathers; sometimes LITERALLY via post divorce father suicide rates SKYROCKETING

So NO, i wont get married, i WONT be going through the useless rituals that are now ordained by the government.

Fuck that

Kek, is this what Sup Forums would be like if 90% of its posters were women?

Nah I'm a husband, You're just a fedora tipper.

Virgin women aren't that rare that's why I'm married.

because as soon as you have to name your movement you are no different than other shitfucks looking for attention
>feminism: i am a woman who cannot be a woman without it
>blm: i am black and i cannot exist without other angry fuckers behind me that all agree we should blame someone else
just go do your own shit and not categorize it fag.

>>meanwhile jews themselves get married and stay married

Wait, you actually believe that?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2013/08/anthony_weiner_eliot_spitzer_bob_filner_jews_commit_adultery_as_often_as.html

Where'd you find yours, senpai, because I'm running out of luck.

I'm getting tired of taking women out, wasting weeks at a time, and then having to drop all contact because of their "past."

Stop living in the city you cuck.

MGTOW gets its statistics from fucking tinder.

I'm also married to a qTpoint3onefour

Rock on bro!!

QT master race the best race.

I don't live in the city, I live in a mid-sized town with plenty of evangelicals.

I'm not looking at MGTOW statistics on virginity anyway, but other, more reputable statistics.

How do you like to fuck your wife bro?

That pic makes no sense
>homeless people boycotting Porsche
But it's actually:
>people who don't want to drive boycotting all auto makers
>people who

go look at the real sex count that graph is bullshit .. the CDC has better info
24% of women age 15-22 are virgins (it includes blacks and hispanics, far more promiscuous so the numbers are like 27% white women are virgins 15-22)
the key is to find 22 or younger

It's pretty awesome, we do it every two days or so. Im going to be a father pretty soon.

I am! Can't you see how happy I am posting here on a Friday night alone!?

No no no you misunderstand me bro. In what way do you like to fuck her bro?

congratulations user (and I agree)

Lmfao

their past? get a past of your own and it won't matter. have you ever been with a sexually inexperienced bitch, all coy, and you want to drive the night somewhere else, but you can't because she is reserved? yeah it sucks. you appreciate a chick that can get it done. and that is due to experience. so grow up and live. just don't be a cuck. that is a constant, the cuck part.

>24% of women age 15-22 are virgins

t. Virgin neck beard homosexual who can't get nun

You're funny bro

Yes goyim! Go your own way!

not talking shit just throwing tips

Sideways most of the time, But I like to doggystyle sometimes.

(((MGTOW)))

>yes goyim, try again. Not all women, right goyim?
Your next spouse will surely love you 100% and not indulge in Tyrone's cock.

lmao .. every fucking time (if you're not shitting on women you're a virgin)
you lames are a meme

>have you ever been with a sexually inexperienced bitch, all coy,

t. I can't teach a bitch how to fuck cause I'm shit at it so I let her get trained by my bulls first

yay, women hate thread
it is me, bitter /r9k/ crossposter, High Priest in Temple of Misogyny!
commencing dump

>the only thing in this pic unedited is the rotting vegetables in the background

Shlomos are getting craftier
>No goyim, you must marry so you could bring more slaves to this world, and dedicate all your life to making money for our ally, vaginal jew!

>/r9k/

Nah let's make a hate thread about you instead.

Do tell more bro

Kek, everytime. The virgin neck beard flinches at the sound of his true name
>I've been found out...
Really makes you think...huh

The chart draws quite a bit of data from the CDC, actually. The problem with 15-22, is that the young (i.e. undateable in America) skew virginity statistics to look better than they actually are.

>Go get a past of your own

No thanks, casual sex is disgusting and degenerate. Me fucking random whores on tinder isn't going to change the fact that used goods are objectively worse off for marriage. It's higher risk for less reward and I'm not dealing with that.

>Have you ever been with a sexually inexperienced bitch

Because sexual experience is such a good trait. New shoes are uncomfortable, that doesn't mean I'm going to let other men break my shoes in for me.

>Grow up
Not an argument you hedonistic nigger. Think past "muh dick."

on the other hand
>no goyim, you can't marry, you will bring more muh white race into this world and you cannot breed or you will destroy us poor joos with your superiority!

>institute no-fault divorce
>blame MGTOW and virgins

Why don't people go to the source of the problem? Bring back fault based divorce and the fruits will follow.
Why do traditionalists expect traditionalist results without traditionalist laws?

Look at Obesity

1. People get fatter
2. People shame them
3. People continue to get fatter
4. Fat-shamers continue
5. Fatasses start having fat-pride parades
6. Fat-shamers continue
7. Fatasses create a social movement because they've become so prevalent

Until you start passing laws so people eat less, this country will continue to get fatter until it reaches a point where it can no longer get fatter. The same goes for marriage, you can bitch and moan about MGTOW, but if you want to actually reverse the degeneracy of society you need to attack the source and that is no-fault divorce laws.

entire argument is bullshit because both sides are wrong
>there is nothing wrong with getting married
>there is nothing wrong with staying alone

stay mad faggots

>Vaginal jew
That literally doesn't even make sense. Jews want the destruction of the white race. Jews do not want white men to get married and reproduce. Nice try (((((((((MGTOW)))))))))))

Goldstein isn't lying, if we have white children we redpill them about the kikes so they can become future soldiers.

>Until you start passing laws so people eat less, this country will continue to get fatter until it reaches a point where it can no longer get fatter.
only in USA

Women are weakminded, that's clear.
Women have been jewed, that's clear.

The answer is to take back society, the women are just looking for a shephard.

I made op picture,

A Wyatt Mann made new Solomo sketches on 8ch back in June. I have tons of transparent Jew pictures you want one Aussie? I have a whole collection.

angry fatass roastie detected
mad that no one wants your old and used twat?

I adressed your bullshit here
now go post more bogdanoffs and other irrelevant bullshit on Sup Forums like this thread

>They haven't found QT virgins yet

SAD!

Yea of course, post away my American friend

>implying
yeah, but that shephard must have shitton of money and allow her to bang anyone she wants till the age of 30, and then to marry and provide for her while still allowing her to cheat
This is the status of the women in 1st month of 2017. I checked.

>zionists lose more money and their kabbalist feminism dies more when you don't have kids
Really?

i am not saying casual sex. i am saying be satisfied in life. shit happens. i travel the world and am pretty successful financially. sexual experiences do not equate into my model of success. it is something that happens. my victories did not just happen on their own. but a chick can be a winner despite your definition of a past and should not be ruled out. she learns what she wants/needs based on past experiences. take it for what it is worth.

Kek, what LOSERS

>jews want the destruction of the white race
This is true but at the same time Jews can never turn down a chance for profitMoney>everything else

>I addressed your bullshit here
That post doesn't address anything, Shlomo. This isn't /r9k/ and you fucking permavirgin losers aren't welcome here. Sup Forums is trying to preserve the white race, not (((go their own way)))

I got that backward. Only zionists push Adam and Eve bullshit and divine tits and vaginas

we are talking about getting married and staying married. putting a premium on the institution for the financial stability, family structure, legacy, etc. back in the day, when divorce was super rare, you don't think men ever cheated? also, didn't wieners wife stay with him through the cheating up until he was doing pedophile shit?

>BWAHAHAHAHAHA
>linking to slate

well done.

Yeah, no
I tried dating 16 yo cutie.
You know what?
She was not up to relationship
She do not wanted to tell me how many BFs she had
and I know about at least 4 dudes in the span of 2 years
Virgins exist but they are rare as fuck

Kek my dudes we've caught a live! Get your nets we've found ourselves a larping virgin!

I will reproduce on my own way. Surrogacy. There are eggs from skin cells now. How is men being independent helping zionism? How is every child born now, NOT a zionist entrapment to a ponzi scheme system to make (((them))) more fiat interest payments. Wars. And derivatives

I don't mind staying on one blue pill. Moderation is the key, and I deserve some sense of ease.

50% of marriages end in divorce

Is it on this board? It is wrong. Is it a rare departure from the right wing? It is correct

whores will be whores, permavirgins will be permavirgins, why are we even have this discussion?

You can be against women and not be a virgin

ha, nice. i have fucked more bitches than cervical cancer. i tried to talk a motherfucker down and got shit talked to. i deserve it for fagging out on a ruthless board. i slipped

>Leaf is going to make an alien baby
kek kill leaves from outer space

Here you go my aussie friend.

Dont be a fucking cuckold like that. Fight him

I am not against them and I am not a virgin
I am pro healthy relationships and agains whore culture

> implying virginity shields you from the nasty financial effects of divorce

Wew lad. Go ahead, get married, then lose half your shit when she decides she doesn't want to be married anymore. Even prenups aren't foolproof because any judge can throw the agreement out for any reason (including that they just don't like you/are a feminist).

Statistically serial monogamy is just as bad as casual sex.

No, a woman can't be a winner if she's not a virgin. She's worse off in every regard. She is more likely to cheat, to divorce, to report lower marital happiness and stability, and to report higher rates of depression.

Meanwhile sex is the most intimate experience you can share with another person, it's not a handshake.

Factor in the role of neurochemicals in cementing relationships in monogamous animals, and you're talking about incurring higher risk, for less reward.

I'm not going to date/marry a woman who disgusts me, and has something in her character that I absolutely resent.

Women don't need to become used goods or whores to figure out what they like, want or need. They're perfectly capable of doing that within the confines of a lifelong committed relationship.

>I cucked the leaf's girlfriend and that's why he's MGTOW

HAHA

Burgerbro masterrace

So alien it was endorsed by God. Adam and Eve were so ACTUALLY alien in their own similar but distinct actions that they caused the literal fall of mankind

marriage is rigged in favour of women because in divorce they are always seen as victims

Youre a cuck because you lay women
Good luck with that

thanks, I will need shitton of it
I will probably end shooting myself, but at least my principles will be kept

Your kid will be an ugly alien and you don't care. lmao

Nah I found a virgin qt and now i'm married with her. and plus my dick is 10 inches long bigger then yours or any black man on blacked.com.

Then provide us with a girl that is completely submissive, with barely enough free will to know when I need dinner to be served.