Tucker Carlson acts like an idiot

Come on Sup Forums. Stop being faggots and start using your little moonbat brains. Tucker Carlson is a few interviews away from ending his career again. This Pablo that he's interviewing is trying to pass a bill that essentially adds to the school curriculum classes on how to check your sources online. It's for kids to learn how to do proper research, just like we were taught to check footnotes and bibliographies. Let's see which one of you idiots is dumb enough to defend Tucker on this one for trying to put political spin on this guy's message.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvA9wdaGwyk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vssc086ZljI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tucker is right. Dude should focus on math and not trying to define "credible sources" to children

he does change the subject too much, and often has data for an unrelated subject with him that he uses

the interview with the convicts was a lot worse

mexican guy only had to say check for fake news by seeing the check mark on twitter and using multiple sources

everything the left creates turns into a prpaganda outlet. Look at the wikileaks about voter database.

>herr durr will make a sight the kids that cant to algebra use to find out if what they read is true

>"clinton sold our uranium to russia and russia donated to her foundation = not true"

fuck off cunt

Tucker is just looking for a political spin so he can do his patented laugh for all his fans. He's trying too hard to get these 'gotcha' interviews and he's gonna get owned one of these days.

of course he acts like an idiot, forcing the left to talk about their ideologies is the best way to get people to hate the left

> didn't even bring up any political agenda
> just trying to get people to do their research. that helps those who aren't corrupt

i'll fuck off to your mom's bedroom. get me a beer, son.

Tucker Jarlson is right shill.

the felons interview was good

he makes a good point saying that only campaigning to allow for felons to vote rather than own a gun, become a teacher etc is strange. Just a way for the democrats to get more votes which doesn't make for a better government. They had no response so they kept dodging the question

I'm a Tucker fan, but I agree... he should have treated this spic more fairly.

but on the other hand, the spic was dodging the questions. He didn't answer HOW he would determine what is fake news.

just researching the source doesnt mean shit. and it is sad to see that people need to be thought how to do that ffs. idiocracy incoming.

hang this guy

Hes a fucking cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

everyone in this thread is a faggot shill

>Tucker Carlson acts like an idiot

We know.

This. The point he was making was obvious. He told them "You only care about felon votes because you want them to vote blue, not because you care about felons."

He said it without directly stating it, but people watching understand what his point was unless they have down syndrome.

The fake news guy he did well too imo. He again subtley pointed out that the guy is only trying to censor right wing news and should be focusing his legislative power on improving child education rather than improving child brainwashing.

I thought he was way higher quality than normal this time around.

I thought Artie Lange was dead.

I'm not sure how he isn't.

>fake news

Don't even have to watch the video and I know Tucker was in the right

The interviewee didn't even explain what methods and ways the kids will be taught to tell what is fake news. Then the interviewee was told to explain himself, because at that point he was just jerking off his ideology. Tucker bringing up the math statistics was alright imo because the guy didn't explain anything at all and kept trying to just leave it at, "it's for the good of the children". Which doesn't explain anything at all and is open to question.

Why do they need a bill about differentiating fake news any way? If it's like checking for footnotes and bibliographies, then it shouldn't take a whole bill and curriculum to teach. Was it really that hard to learn how to back your sources in a paper? Tucker was right in pointing out that they should focus on what the kids are having difficulty, such as math.

Kids should be taught how to do research and to cite proper sources in order to add supporting evidence to their arguments. Too often you see people arguing with a left-wing bias without citing any verifiable evidence to support their claims.

CANT TUCK

I was listening to Artie today. You fucking doing some NSA shit, buddy?

watch the video

>Let's see which one of you idiots is dumb enough to defend Tucker on this one for trying to put political spin on this guy's message.
The fucking 4 eyes couldn't even answer what qualifies as fake news is. Way to ignore that and spin a narrative like kurt eichenbald.
How does libs function with brain like this?

this whole fake news thing really irks me.

It's people who have absolutely zero understanding of how public opinion is formed trying to educate the masses on how information is spread.

That or they do understand and are just trying to manipulate children but i would guess it's just ignorance.

>2 hours
am I supposed to listen to the whole thing op?

>This Pablo

Stopped reading right there. You have to go back shitskin.

The government is the last thing i would trust to teach kids what a "credible source" is, it will just be more brainwashing

Also they really need to focus on their failing maths and English, not crap like this

not the point. Tucker is being an idiot. He looks for things that aren't there and finds them for no reason. He's gonna get smoked someday. Of course Enrique the Cuck wants big brother to do it. Fuck him too

i might need to. they need me

shit. i posted the wrong fucking link. all this time...

youtube.com/watch?v=Vssc086ZljI

>It teaches them to look for the checkmark
>Burger education

lol you fuckin idiot

I don't see what Tucker did wrong here.

Tucker asked the guy repeatedly how they will determine what is fake or true, and he couldn't answer it. The best he could do was babble some shit about finding out the owner of domain names and twitter handles.

>moonbat

Tucker wants to know how the law is going to stop teachers from teaching the kids that all fake news is anything anti-democrat or pro-USA, or show that 4 eyes is leftist activist.

4 eyes is too scared to say that he is trying to get schools to teach the kids a bit of critical thinking and basic analysis and simple inquisitiveness because those are all "bad things" these days in education.

It was a shit interview because Tucker was stuck. He wanted to blast the guy for leftist agenda and couldn't get a bite cause that wasn't what the guy kept implying and hinting at without saying it plain and out loud ("critical thinking").

That interview with the convicts was just waiting on a "one thing at a time Tucker, one thing at a time."

This must be taught by parents not political activists.

This is just a way to encourage teachers to push their favorite liberal sources. Don't act like they didn't do this when you were in high school.

OP do you honestly think this is going to hurt him in any way? I like him more now.

Tucker is so based

That's what 4 eyes said would be taught in the course. Basic research skills, and critical thinking. Said it would be applicable to math, reading, and other areas of students life.

But Tucker was looking for a target to spear--- trying to find out what the criteria was so he could point out how it was a lefty plot. And Tucker failed. Tucker is fucking up and screwing up a lot lately.

More like FUCKER FARTSON RIGHT CONSERVABOOS AHAHAHAHA

>It's for kids to learn how to do proper research, just like we were taught to check footnotes and bibliographies. Let's see which one of you idiots is dumb enough to defend Tucker on this one for trying to put political spin on this guy's message.
>implying marxist books are a valid source

this

Tucker did nothing wrong, OP is a faggot shill.

If you can't tell "fake news" from real news you're a retard anyway, I've lost respect for too many people I have on goybook just for what links they share

>He said it without directly stating it, but people watching understand what his point was unless they have down syndrome.
He needs to say this explicitely, and force them to confront it

Grace, more Kowloons

>triggered antifa faggot detected

dont you have a date with some bbc at the local affirmative action office?