was hitler tweeked the fuck out????

I think he was, and it is fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaL2NbJZg0s
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove to me he was high first.

Even SS intelligence was concerned about his mental state due to the injections Morrell was giving him after 1942.

Probably really fucking high. The "he did nothing wrong" thing is only ironic for me. He lost. Invading Russia in winter is a big no. I suspect his doctor was a handler Jewish plant manipulating his trust. To my knowledge Hitler still wasn't smoking or drinking to his dying day. He was a victim of ignorance before he became a victim of addiction.

Digits of truth, So i should do meth

Webm related.

Stalingrad is enough to drive any man to madness.

A Prussian shoulda put me down the day after this.

>Probably really fucking high. The "he did nothing wrong" thing is only ironic for me. He lost. Invading Russia in winter is a big no. I suspect his doctor was a handler Jewish plant manipulating his trust. To my knowledge Hitler still wasn't smoking or drinking to his dying day. He was a victim of ignorance before he became a victim of addiction.

Hitler prior to 1938 was a political genius who judged nearly everything right except for the fact that he didn't try to make enough distinctions between jews (losing the A Bomb scientists).

Hitler from 1941 got almost nothing right. Because he was fucked up out of his mind on amphetamines.

Im not Hitler

maybe he just really had to take a piss but didn't want to miss anything

the nazis did experiment with crystal meth, among other drugs.

it could be possible, though you dont need to be high to have his energy.

The whole German army was tweaked the fuck out. Amphetamine and methamphetamine increased focus, reduced fatigue, and suppressed hunger among the soldiers.

Truth. By "ignorance" I meant only ignorance about narcotics and their effects on brain chemistry. Sry wasn't specific

I think I remember reading a story that alot of the troops were hopped up on meth when Barbarossa started. Could be bullshit.

It's sped up, also they're watching an intense race. He's probably got 50 shekels on the bald Jew.

>tfw in 1944 Stalin offered Hitler peace, but Adolf went full NO SURRENDER, LEBENSRAUM

Ofc at that moment he was already lost

Every German soldier took meth. It was an entire nation of methheads. Cracked out drug monkeys lead by an addict with one testicle.

I learned this in history 101.

The combat troops in WWII in all major countries were cranked up on amphetamines but not normally the non combat guys (the Germans even had "panzer chocolates" with amphetamines).

he was so high on meth he decided he must cleanse slavs NOW

>>Every German soldier took meth.

Only combat soldiers and even then not all the time, during major offensives yes...

Wait really?

Source Ivan?

>How high on meth was hitler?

Very. So was half of germany and most of the german military.

Also keep in mind meth was marketed for "dieting". It was kind of a worldwide phenomena for a while there.

(((dieting)))

Half of the whole western world was high on meth and heroin at the time.

heroin is degenerate, meth is generate

Known fact his doctor pumped him full of amphetamines and opiates. His diary was released. It's all in there. The downfall of Hitler, turning into "an old man overnight" was all his Doc's fault.

>tfw in 1944 Stalin offered Hitler peace
where is the proof

I read that the reason Roosevelt declared war on Germany in the first place was because he was high on meth trying to get his legs working.

That, and because our entire congress was high on meth at the time of his speech.

Fucking everyone was on meth!

>tfw you're too high on meth to get your Panther working, and the Haupsturmführer starts yelling, but he's on meth too so you just gotta sit there

youtube.com/watch?v=eaL2NbJZg0s

That didn't stop anybody from doing it in copious amounts.

Didn't he do cocaine?

sped up video obviously duh

All the Wehrmacht was high as fuck during the battle of France they were fighting days without sleeping.
Since fighting on 2 fronts during 5 years is pretty stressful and exhausting it's safe to assume that Hitler was a pure junkie.

Jews did 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU

enjoy

classic tweak behavior