Uses correct punctuation for Islam-related words

>Uses correct punctuation for Islam-related words
>Doesn't capitalise the word Japan

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=japan mosques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is noting wrong with respecting your paying guests religion.

RIP Japan

>be courteous to the invading army

probably bullshit but wouldn't surprise me given how polite they are. sage for shit thread.

>nearest mosque
>in japan

It's probably a hotel for international businessmen.

This makes me laugh, because i watched a video some years back of a white guy touring japan. He went to hotel to rent, they literally said no foreigners sorry.
kek

didn't realize goatficki was a thriving business in Japan

>Map to nearest mosque
Which is outside Japan

>there is nothing wrong with letting mudslimes fuck you in your ass and then rape/kill your women and children

>there is nothing wrong with Achmed the Innocent driving a truck into our Christmas market. We werent being inclusive enough to muslims

Stop breathing.

That's because they're pqying money to be in the country and will ONLY be in the country for a very short time.

>japan
>respecting foreigners

The Japanese will respect your beliefs.

So long as your Gaijin ass pays for it and knows it is leaving within 3 months.

Its not, but selling oil is probably a bit bigger.

why would they give you a compass
islam cant use their iphone gps to go pray?

>implying wealthy merchants and fikki-fikki plebs are the same
Letting 20 Arab CEOs into your country for five days to negotiate a trade deal is different to letting 200,000 "engineers, doctors, and truck drivers" per year in for the rest of eternity.

What do you call that type of table?

Does the map say "go home towlie"?

>paying guest
>reading comprehension

Japan has no mosques
you faggots don't even check the information you're given

>needing a compass to navigate a city map

explain jap poster, i know you are here

>Compass is rigged to lead them east and never stop

compass is for Qibla, Pedro.

>japan
Then he can go and live there -des1u

lmgtfy.com/?q=japan mosques

I thought japan went out of their way to make muslims unwelcome

>Go to hotel in Dubai
>Don't get bible or directions to church
>Told to take off crucifix chain at customs
Really tolerant

>Told to take off crucifix at customs

Please tell me this is a joke, otherwise I'm legit angry.

i mean they don't confiscate them, but promoting other religions isn't allowed which is understandable.

And the Japanese will make it clear you're a guest and once your stay is over you leave.

Until you leave, they will be hospitable.

But I bet twitter liberals are using this to say how these non-whites are so tolerant and lovely to the muslims because they don't know shit about the real world

The Japanese do have a pretty decent immigration policy unlike your country.

BUT JAPAN IS RACIST LIKE WE INBRED REDNECKS!!! THAT'S WHY THEY'RE WINNERS!!!! XDDDDDxddd DRUMPF IS MY DADDY AND GOD

Japanese people are extremely polite. That doesn't mean they like muslims though.

Wow, that post contributed nothing to the thread. Good job chucklefuck.

Got any other revelations for us? The sky is blue? water is wet?

>you

Jesus fucking christ.

The wall just got ten feet higher

This thread is about Japan, why do bongs always think everything is about them?

You can respect other cultures without inviting millions of them into your land and letting them take over. Its ok to stand up for yourself and your people.

>millions of them - taking over
That just isn't happening, get your head out of your arse.

My post was also about Japan.

You then for no reason brought up the UK
In this post.

Why are you so stupid they can't remember a post they made only 7 minutes ago?

I'd normally say "why are americans so stupid" but then this guy basically made the same post I did

Well it is a good thing that Japan hardly lets in immigrants to begin with. They all ready had a rape case due to a few men all ready.

Japan is hospitable, but as other Anons pointed out you will always be a guest and nothing more.

I see no issue with them being courteous, but the moment a Muslim goes crazy you can bet your ass Japan won't tolerate it.

If germany can save this many syrian refugees, so can you. UK immigration policy is a joke.

It means he's a disrespectful paki cunt

oh you were just pretending to be a retard. Ok.

The Japanese don't accept any refugees/muslims full stop by the way, but you still said they have a pretty good immigration policy.

Stop trying to save face. You are an idiot.

Also tattoos are taboo in Dubai. You got to cover them with a shirt or else...

You should take the fair criticism - your country does have a backwards immigration policy considering your past war practices. Just sayin'.

self-pleasure nation is cucked? big surprise

European countries could learn a lot from them, if they'd just let go of their degeneracy.

>Japan takes no refugees/immigrants
>has committed war crimes
>wow Japan has a great immigration policy
>UK takes quite a lot of immigrants but recently doesn't want to take 2m refugees
>WOW UK WORST COUNTRY EVER

I don't understand your logic at all, because there isn't any.

Japan knows you're leaving after that

m8, the UK raped the world for two centuries, three if you count your demon spawn america. How is taking in more immigrants not a fair exchange? It would be an advantage in the end when their 2nd generation takes more of a leadership role and fills most of the government positions.

>dumb sand nigger doesn't realize the japs are playing him
not surprised

also, the japs don't fuck around. they will never be infiltrated by foreigners and marxism.

You said Japan had a good immigration policy. They don't allow anyone.

Ever read Japanese history, dumbass?

I really can't tell if I'm being trolled or of you're actually retarded

Muslims do not respect other cultures and religions, an I mean that at every level.
For example, my few muslim friends laugh at the idea of Jesus and his rebirth after the 3 days, yet they revere even the most ridiculus parts of the quaran.

They aren't big fans of bombs, you know.

Japan has a fair policy. Uk does not when you consider their recent history and crimes. Why is this difficult?

this.

and goddam those japanese cuties love tall white boys, can't wait to go again.

STOP REPLYING TO OBVIOUS BAIT
fucking re.ddit

Read a book on 20th century Japanese history.

>quads
well ok ill stop

>how not fair?
Price too high!
I made it real simple for you.

>here's a map to the nearest mosque
>in Russia

checked. not bait though.
>read a 20th century history book
world war 2 was the blink of an eye compared to your 3 full centuries of running roughshod over the world, rape, pillaging, spreading disease - you put a gun to the head of most humans and paid no consequence.

All I'm saying is, your sins were far more egregious and over a far longer period of time, and you can't even take in the refugees from the countries that you single handedly destroyed?

checked

but the map just has the middle east circled

Look muh muslims get what they whant when they can aford expensive hotel as a tourists woah japan is so tolorant,thats right guize UK and other western faggs need to do the same to mudshits who have nothing in there pockets except erect cock when they see for the rirst time woman in miniskirts oh vey.

pretty sure it's to easily find the direction to the death cube but ok

Wouldn't a muslim already have all of those things?

>demon spawn
>shart-in-mart flag

Obvious bait - no burger is that self aware.

My religion is Satanism and he screams for you to die horribly.

the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree nigel.

In Canada we have bibles in the hotel

>having guests that disrespect you

Tattoos are forbidden in the bible, but Europeans are retarded and say "HURRR OLD TESTAMENT XD" even though Jesus said you have to follow the old laws until the heaven and earth disappear

This is more proof of the satanic origin of Islam, they are the worlds largets idolators the whole of Islam no matter where in the world they are must bow to an idol in Meccah!

He prioritises words that have religious meaning over the names of countries

>107045744
JUST CHECKED THERES 14

>RIP JAPON

Because they see Japanese people as infidels who don't believe in allah and don't enforce sharia law.

I've never heard a truer statement about Japan, user.

>they see Japanese people as infidels
they aren't wrong though.

Besides natural disasters, it was America who did more damage to Japan than anything else.

It was a time of war everyone gets bombed in war

I worship kek... What can they give me?

Cool, cheers for the money, if you try to kill me the police exist, here's your guide to being a faggot and a mint is on the pillow,

Is this true, or only in select expensive hotels? Because I thought Japan was extremely xenophobic.

There's more than that in the northern part of my STATE so Japan should consider itself lucky.

These digits

Map to Indonesia...

They are also extremely polite.
To the point where politeness defines their culture.

IF you get in, you will get treated very very good. Especially if you are a visitor from a foreign country who brings money.

That makes a lot more sense, arigato mein Freund

Japan does not like Muslims. This hotel might be kissing ass but that does not represent Japan.

What is it with Islam and weird ass rules. Does Christianity have these as well?
- Pissing in shower is haram
- So is eating in bed
- Owning a dog
- And eating with your left hand

Please no "muh unclean" argument. I clean the shower, I clean my bed, rabbits goats, horses shit way more than dogs, i wipe my ass with my right hand like i do everything with my right hand and i qash them real good.

you'll get used to them under your caliphate - familiarity is all you need.

>He totally did not bring that himself

Pretty sure most of the weird aspects of Islam come from weird Pagan rituals, the same guys who fought Muhammad (piss be upon him).

How do you think they knew he was a muslim?

Also whistling is not allowed

First I heard of this.

I'll just move back to Vojvodina btw.

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that this comes from some stupid pre-Islamic arabic law and just ended up becoming weaved into the different tribes in the area. There is very similar trends in Christianity and most religions.

Some traditionalist "take all laws in the bible without understanding context" christians might do things like not eating shellfish or wearing clothes made out of multiple fabrics, but most christian denominations don't have any weird rules prohibiting them from doing "normal" things
Unless you consider sexual promiscuity to be normal, in which case the non-casual christians adhere to rules about that (particularly about sex before marriage)