Don't fall for these libshit fag threads popping up suddenly...

Don't fall for these libshit fag threads popping up suddenly. These are normie Facebook cunts trying to pick up where CTR left off. I've seen more than a few Facebook posts by liberals bragging about how they shit on Sup Forums and others commenting that they're going to give us a "taste of our own medicine." These are SJWs, cucks and HuffPoo subscribers/contributors making these topics. Call them out so everyone knows they can't hide the cuck pride.

Bump. Fuck you Facebook faggots, get back to sucking Hillary's droopy clit.

I saw one actually post that lefties are to be feared if a civil war started.

Kek!

Let's see how far status updates get them when the guns come out.

wouldn't normie amateurs be realllllllly easy to identify? CTR wasn't that hard to point out.

They are. They're the ones posting during the day from their cell phones about how Hillary should've won and how trump will be impeached.

Bump. Ignore or sage and hide anything that is not content, anything violating the rules, anything where it's just a writing prompt, anything where there was no effort or context and they just rattled off one line, often a question or a statement of btfo (which is forbidden because btfo = checkmate). Demand contribution. Punish failure to contribute.

bumping. If we post gore in libshit threads they will thin out to nothing.

We should be flooding these threads with redpills. Sure, we'll miss most, but we will redpill at least a few. And the longer they are here, the more we get.

Spread the word, post gore in Facebook virtue-signaler topics. Let's drain this swamp.

okay, but he actually did win and there is yuge irl pro-trump sentiment here

usa isn't nearly as gay or cucked as kangarooland m8

Cry some more, faggot. Keep becoming more annoying than the fucking liberals

if they're a libwhore, we post gore!

An "American" was caught out arguing today that Crimea should have always been Russias and that the east should be given to Russia also

Unfortunately for that shill, he was posting as if he was a Russian

Go back to friending autists on Facebook, cuck.

Fuck you faggot nigger

I don't have a Facebook, jew

Fuck you Facebook cuck.

>Adrien Chen
>shitskin
>gawker, slate

Sure you don't Cuckasaurus Rex.

Why would I want to be some corporation's product?

Hi Boris, the Kremlin has deposited a further .5 Rubles into your account as per this post.

>I've been had, better deny more
>I don't even use that corporate shit, I'm one of you goys
Cuck

>ID duUM
Accurate

You're a fuckin weirdo, no wonder your a trumpfag

Makes up for the .5 Clinton Pubes you're getting paid to be permacucked.

Not that you mind but those are Bill's pubes.

If half the shit on here were true it would be all over msm. They are just desperately blowing farts in the wind at this point. Kinda sad really.

>you're a fuckin weirdo
Facebook user outed.

Agreed. They'll fuck off eventually because you don't get the gratification Facebook provides with anonymity. Still, it'd be nice to speed up their departure with gore.

Notice the Facebook cucks gave up after they were outed. Typical libshits. Can't wait for the civil war.

Entertaining, not sad. Libtards have moved from tragic to comic.

Someone please link some of this libshit strategizing. PLEASE!

I deleted all of those cunts from my friends after I saw them bragging about posting pro-Hillary shit. Seriously considering deleting the whole goddamn account but I want to keep up with the opposition.

As funny as that would be. This isn't/b/ my guy.

As long as we raise awareness that the normies and cucks ARE on this board, I can live without the laughs.

bump

Damn

>6 million jews
Show me the proof