Is smoking cool or degenerate?

Is smoking cool or degenerate?

it's cool if you're also wearing a cowboy outfit or a leather jacket

otherwise you're a fag.

Degenerate. I never smoked in my life and I find people who do it just want to look cool but come off as disgusting lefty sad assholes who want to destroy their body

Slow painful ugly suicide

It's edgy and artsy and if you want to become an artist, you should definitely start smoking first!

How the fuck is lung cancer and spend thousands inhaling smoke cool?

>thinking art even exists in the current year

How isn't it?

It's dumb as shit. It's expensive, kills you and makes you smell like shit. On top of that, nicotine doesn't even give you a buzz so you're essentially killing yourself and spending money for no reason aside from than you're addicted.

Cigars are redpilled.

it's very cool, goy.

degenerate low class shit tier

Aside from fat people, smokers and alcoholics are the only ones that make a universal healthcare unfeasible.

How fucking cool are you gasping for your last breath as your family watches on, you dying 20 years earlier than you should because you wanted to a hip little faggot when you were 12.

Checked and agreed with the simple fact that you are not supposed to inhale cigars.

>willingly getting addicted to something
and cigars still smell like shit when lit. Although I will admit that unburnt Tabacco does smell wonderful

Cigars are absolute awesome, you pleb.

Smoking to be cool = not cool
Smoking because you are addicted = not cool
Smoking because you want to and don't give a fuck either way = cool

The one saving grace about cigars is that not enough people smoke them for them to annoy me. Cigarettes make me rage hard though.

I don't give a damn if someone smokes, I give a damn when I'm forced to be in a room with someone that just smoked or is smoking.

Smoking used to be cool back when people actually hung out and drank and smoked weed together. Now everyone just stays home and faps to traps on the internet.

So I guess the answer is no.

>smokers and alcoholics are the only ones that make a universal healthcare unfeasible.
Thx nip, glad to know I'm contributing to the stand against communism.

Trips don't lie

If you smoke you're a fag
Reminder:
>Winners don't do drugs

Degenerate if you smoke because you think it looks cool.

If you smoke for yourself and no one else then who gives a fuck. Smoking on my back porch right now desu

Only if the smoke comes out of a hole on your forehead

Fuck off you gook faggot. Still probably butthurt over that bomb smoke inhalation.

It's for fags and retards. Only the lowest of low-class scum smoke, that's how it's always been.
>If you smoke for yourself
Why would you unless you hate yourself(though hating yourself and everyone around you seems to be the only reason to smoke)?
>Smoking on my back porch right now desu
Wow, you're so cool, I want to be cool like you.