OK for restaurants to turn away White Nationalists?

washingtonian.com/2017/01/13/its-okay-for-dc-restaurants-to-turn-away-white-nationalists/

archive.is/9ewG0

Other urls found in this thread:

demographicspro.com/insights/trump-supporters-follow-white-nationalists-on-twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's whatever. Christians shouldn't have to cater to a gay wedding, so if these fucks don't want me in their restaurant I'll take my money elsewhere.

Not a big deal really.

It depends. If you ban everyone who voted fro Trump, I'm against that. But if someone wants to shop at Wal Mart dressed as Hitler talking about how shit the keks and niggers are, that's a little over the line to me. Gotta take everything as it comes and use common sense. Don't be a prick though.

>(((WAKIKE POST)))))

You bet these fake news jews list people like Bill Mitchell and Ben Carson as SCARY WHITE NATIONALISTS.

I see what you are getting at, but I was making a point. A point which still stands.

>trump supporters = those who follow him on social media
>(((sampled)))
>mike cernovich is a white nationalist!!

believing propaganda in 2016+1

>a selected 10 that aren't listed
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

I'm up for that.
We get to turn away niggers too.

I think businesses should have to serve white nationalists and gay couples alike. Unless people are physically disrupting the business or something like that due to their beliefs, everyone deserves service.

what the actual fuck No regardless of customers sex/poltics/ideals the bottom line and margins dont care. Watch your business go from $$$-0 playing identity politics
Trust me i got 9% of all expendures to fuck with and sure as shit i aint blowing that on feelings id rather loose that on giving 10 people listeria from fermented pigs ears.

>t.chef ownerfag

Geez I wonder what they consider white nationalist.

I think business owners shouldn't be forced to serve anyone. It's their business after all, they should be able to turn anyone they want away at their on discretion/peril.

In the US, it's anyone from the South or that owns a US Flag.

demographicspro.com/insights/trump-supporters-follow-white-nationalists-on-twitter

A business can choose who to have as customers. Though I'm not sure why you would turn away paying customers.

Business should have the right to deny service over anything.
This will be a good thing. We're man enough to spend our dollar votes somewhere that supports us while starving the nigger businesses.

>(((selected)))

Resturants are a different demographic imo the "i refuse all drumpf voters" could turn into white males then into all straight men then to all men then to women. I know thats a hyperbole but we restaurant owners are at the mercy of the grape vine

Also i bet anyone itt that this has been spearheaded by jose andres that fucking nazi cuck chef has had a hateboner for trump since his spat with ivanka

>businesses should have to expose themselves to the possibility of litigation by being forced to do business with extremely unreasonable people (reee no I said unless disrupting business despite not realizing that the burden of proof would fall on the business-owner, but it's not like a costly defense of frivolous litigation ever bankrupted a busines- ohhhh shit)

You can't legally choose to turn away women or Black customers though at a restaurant on the basis of their sex or race.

The only businesses that have the privilege to turn away customers are well run ones.

They can do what they want.

I'll be pissed if someone doesn't want to serve me, but it is their right. At the sometime I wouldn't want to give them my business anyway.

If you let them then they should also be able to discriminate against gay or black people.

You mean owner of the restaurant, pepe?

I really hope it does come to that. Can you imagine how redpilled it could make people?

Although the getting banned from restaurants for being a straight white male isn't going to affect my schedule hardly at all though.
I gave up going to restaurants years ago. Cooking for yourself is easier and cheaper.

That image...

>Apples and oranges
I'm sure people will fall for it anyway

>All those angry about this just need to wear a pro-trump/pro-lgbtqpalphabet shirt (or while cross-dressing for extra points) into a business, get denied service on camera with worker pointing at shirt, sue for lgbt-discrimination. Swim in money Scrooge McDuck style

Mike Thernovich
Samir al-Haiid
Stefan Molyneux
Alex Jones
Donald Trump

I mean either that would kill me or be a huge (((surge))) since I would only accept whites but i digress i dont refuse anyone unless there a literal nog.

I still belive jose andres is behind this since he has an insane amount of pull behind a fuckton of resturants in dc

Really makes me think.

Does anyone have an updated map?

You're the business owner you make the rules of your establishment.
We just have to manipulate Jose Wallbuilder's dumbass comments into something that benefits our cause.

Im also the chef so i control food/social media and let me tell you if you spinn jose on kikebook and get it far it makes a huge difference

>a selected 10 white-nationalist Twitter account
Aka, branding high-follower accounts (ie, Milo) as white nationalist.