twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
"HELP ME!!!" LMAFO pussy ass nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=8kOS4Ng48pY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
billboard.com/charts/hot-100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But why did he react like that? I bet every black kid in school calls him nigger. Racist much?

white boi aint supposed to say nigga

>say fighting words
>run from fight

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen. You just know that cracker posts on Sup Forums

The black dude looks gay too smdh

Get back up, throw chair, knock out, bash skull till crack. Use your surroundings kid. You're size disadvantage more than justifies it. Basic shit here.

So certain sounds are not allowed out of his mouth because of the color of skin... got it.

'cause niggers will match violence with free speech, duh

Probably not. He voluntarily associates with Africans.

how is it possible for current year rap to sound EVEN MORE imbecilic and rudimentary than it did 20 or 30 years ago? it's actually regressing into something so amateurish and stupid sounding, I can't tell if it's parody! it sincerely sounds like down syndrome rap

- pussy in the video

>implying blacks don't punch people then run away all the time

Thisisyoursocietyonniggers.png

Also
>implying they dont attack exclusively in groups

u from norway u dont understand shit bangs
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs

yes, that's why he deserves to be violently suppressed

t. average normie, by the way I'm not racist and you're a fascist

btw that song you linked is fucking hilarious - is that legit? it can't be sincere... it's gotta be parody! it's gotta be! haha thanks for that, buddy

what's he suppose to do? do whites ever take responsibility for their actions? what about slavery? they ran away from blame for that too saying it was just their ancestors. fuck crackers

Heh... you know a thing or two about fighting... *smirks* but do you know how to stop my shadow clone jutsu?

*stealths behind you*

*slices your throat*

Pssh... he never saw it coming. Sorry, kid. It's nothing personnel.

They are currently number 1 group in america and have the the number 1 song in america u kno dat....? They actually pretty dope
youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

number 1? no way is that possible - number 1 of what? that makes absolutely no sense... this is like if Earth had its memory wiped, and they tried to reconstruct rapping from reading a dictionary definition - has everybody suddenly forgotten how to rap? this is just constant recitation of the same syllable

really weird - I appreciate the links though. Are you serious about it being number one? or are you just kidding?

kind of funny to me that a single word holds so much power over that black boy

watch cnn run this shit all day long kek

im dead serious.... lol
billboard.com/charts/hot-100

>Not waiting on his reaction after calling him a nigger
>Not fucking his momentum and balance as he jumps on the table and pushing him back off the table

lol this is why you always carry a knife on you

humans shouldn't have to deal with subhumans.

Why is nigger such a potent word? It rolls of off the tongue so well and blacks lose all semblance of humanity when faced with it.

Whoever created it as a slur was an absolute genius

>pussy ass nigga

Won't have energy to do these threads without your foodstamps will you nigger? Anyone who hurts others is logged and remembered. Shit I have a list of people who I really didn't enjoy attending high school with if you know what I mean!

You reckon people got fired for that shoe throwing incident? I mean seriously, the guy's aim was dead on, it could have been a vial of acid or a grenade instead of a shoe. Took the dudes ages to pile out of the back room.

Unfortunately Bush was a jock with jock reflexes.

"HELP ME" HELP!!!!!!!"

- pussy boi that got slammed in the video