Bogdanoff General: What are they Hiding Edition

Mods please don't delete. We here at Sup Forums want a serious, and political discussion, concerning the Bogdanoffs, and their media empire. This thread is created in good faith. I believe that their power in European affairs is not to warrent this.

My first topic for discussion concerning the Bog Question, is their influence over pop culture. We know that they have a stronghold in the hard sciences, but hteir propaganda efforts on public television, particularly in France, is striking. They are hiding in plain sight. FrenchAnons, why do you allow this subversive, and controversial individuals access to your airwaves, and how does this effect how people view the sciences, genetics, mathematics, and the arts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=jzk6zy9DEZc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellyn_Setnor_Bogdanoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair#Internet_discussions
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop trying to force this shitty maymay over literal fucking whos

Their wiki. Pay attention to the Bogdanoff Affair for the major problems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

>literal fucking whos
Careful what you say, bog-denier.

web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

holy shit is that the phone call that saved the known universe ?

>their influence over pop culture
Well they released their song just over a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

this is what France listens to now

The phonecall that saved Europe

Will the Bogs make anime real?

thread theme btw

youtube.com/watch?v=jzk6zy9DEZc

I'm laughing so hard, everyone check out their Wikipedia page right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

Granted, I know this is all just a forced meme, but props to whoever edited the Wiki page for giving me a laugh.

They are the most dangerous foe to those after freedom and prosperity. To be Bogpilled isn't to love them, it's to hate them!

Allied Bogdanoff Defence Force (ABDF) shill detected
Kindly fuck off

There are some mysteries we are just not ready for user.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

I have a big question here. What the hell happened to their faces? Are they inbred or something? I thought that the Hapsberg jaw was ugly, but this is something else.

>>Allied Bogdanoff Defence Force (ABDF)

Now , thats the name of great band.

This is a serious political thread concerning their place in French society; specifically their influence in Genetics, the arts, physics, and the level of power which they display in the European Union, especially in France. They are well known public figures who deserve scrutiny, as I believe they are eyeing to come out in public soon about running for EU Presidents.

>i have bogdabots inside me right now

HELP

Fuck off Bogda Defence force.

>incognito

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
EVERY TIME I SEE THESE ABOMINATIONS IN THE CATALOG, I WANT TO CHOKE THE OP WHO THINKS HE'S BEING HILARIOUS AND IRONIC TO DEATH WITH A PIECE OF TISSUE PAPER.

The mods know we are summoning an ally to kek. They don't want his power to grow.

whats crazy is that Bogdangrand physicists in the Sector 415E Mars Colony recently discovered a previously unknown particle in a space rock that fits nowhere in the current standard model. The Bogdano particle exists within an electron and is suspected to hold the keys to knowledge about the building blocks of life. To think that everything we are made of, every soundwave, all forms of matter, are made of these Bogdano particles. Perhaps this explains their mastery of the 4th dimension. It's only a matter of time until they reveal their plan to the whole world lads.

>IMPORTANT

Possible link in American Politics, this is developing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellyn_Setnor_Bogdanoff

THE PHONE CALL THAT SAVED Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair#Internet_discussions

have i been bogpilled?

The phonecall that saved Europe

>the concert that saved the multiverse

B O G P I L L E D

what did he say senpai?

Memes aside I find it intriguing and underdiscussed here that they are actual European royalty and each has a doctorate in science. No one in these threads mentions that they were raised in a real castle like princes.

INB4 argie who asks who are they

>have i been bogpilled?

Worse things have happened to better people m80.

Yes, they were born and raised IN CASTLES. In actual nobility castles. They are very powerful people, that seem to get away with whatever they want. They are immensely wealthy, and have many monopolies in businesses, and banking, along with their lockhead in Physics and Genetics. (They basically own all cloning technology in the EU.

before poll/ after poll
>Bogpilled

>Is your refrigerator running?

They act happy, and they seem to be rocking out, but what is behind those smiles they put on for the cameras?

>Mine is too I'll see you at the race

I have been seeing these Bogdanoff threads. Who are they and why are they important? Is it even possible that they can be here on Sup Forums?

>mfw I realize the Bogdanoff are above the jews.

Nice Bogits guys. Lots of bogs in this thread.

They were here not long ago.

Bogdanoffs come from a Jewish clan, in edition to their other qualities.

They saved Europe with a single phone call

>Is it even possible that they can be here on Sup Forums?
It is but only in 0.0001% all timelines.

A shitmeme for a shit board.

What were they saving Europe from? They did save Europe from the refugee crisis.

I have a feeling you shitposts. When did they speak here?

I mean did not

El.
Psy.
Congroo.

The song that defined a generation:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

How can two men be so powerful?

Legend says they are interdenominational beings.

oh shit, I see more and more similarity between them and Jesus the Son of God.

They had a secret meeting with Trump. I hope they save America next

Is Shiva the destructive aspect of the Bogdanoffs, using phonecalls not to save, but to destroy the fabric of space and time?