European Women Rights General

>That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights. You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?
How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget to purge anti-women fags from any nationalist groups where they rise their ugly heads

Every time women make important political decisions they will destroy everything traditional within a few generations. You can argue that mentally sound traditional women should vote, but how do we screen them? It's much more easier to abolish female voting rights than take the chances and make sure only the correct women are voting.

Speaking of voting, democracy is soft communism and we need to elect a King.

I often have doubts about whether voting itself is a good idea

>mentally sound white women
Now how do you determine this?

>women rights
Cunts don't have rights. People have rights, cunts sent people, they're property.
>anti-women
Recognizing what women are and treating them accordingly is not "anti-women". Is keeping sheep in pens and shearing them anti-sheep?

>Hoppe
Pure European heritage, universal political test and voting restriction combined with eugenics. Think more tough pre-Palme Sweden

I've been to your country recently. Why are so many of your women naturally beautiful?

Also how do you feel about your country being 25% Russian? Seriously there were fuckin Russians everywhere

>mentally sound
>imblying

M8 if they were mentally sound we wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

Just say only married people with children can vote. Single men vote gayer than married women. This method also solves the nigger question

>That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights. You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?

> You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?

> mentally sound White women

>mentally sound women

Well that's what russians do.. They invade your ass. Now they are invading every gaming server also.

Is it true that in Russia domestic violence is legal unless you beat your wife/husband more than 2 times a year?

>Sweden

That worked out so fucking well m8.

Those eugenics worked so well in making the mustard race they produced a nation with a "Save the poor people" syndrome in a country with no war participation in the last 2 centuries.

Anyone who thinks like you is a good goy beta male.

In addition to women being completely subverted by the Jews, women also have different political interests. Women who had the discipline and honour of men died in 10 000BC because they were clubbed to death after they resisted being concubines, i.e. they did not pass on their genes that predisposed females to having the courage, honour and pride of men. As a result women are naturally submissive, they should be kept away from leadership positions. Evolution favours submissive women and aggressive men.

The best thing women can do for our movement is being homemakers and raising the children while men do the heavy lifting. This has been Tradition for thousands of years and every time this rule has been broken the civilisation has fallen to hedonism. We must remain vigilant and we must not be guilt tripped into making exceptions.

Our women are not models, your women are just fucking disgusting so every woman that's average outside the USA is a supermodel for you. I am impressed by like 5% of the women I see every day.
They have to go back. But actually doing something against them is considered oppressive racism by both the EU and Russia. I hope not all Russians in Russia are like the Russians in this country, because the Russians who I see here are absolute mongoloids who shoot fentanyl and spread HIV and then cry how the eesti fashist be keepin tha russians down.

user dropping the truth right here.

>Those eugenics worked so well in making the mustard race they produced a nation with a "Save the poor people" syndrome in a country with no war participation in the last 2 centuries.
Nothing to do with Bonnier family and culturally marxist Palme take over(Palme didn't publicly state his culturally marxist anti-racist views when campaigning)

>Romania shittalking eugenics
You couldn't genocide gypsies. You had one job. Failed to do over the several centuries

I get tired of the US russophiles that get on here all the time. I'm going to start making anti Russia threads just for you guys because I know Estonia and Finland aren't with that shit

I was slightly offended at first but you know what, the truth hurts and that's exactly why I really thought everyone I saw was model tier, because we're lazy and don't take care of ourselves.

>Nothing to do with Bonnier family and culturally marxist Palme take over(Palme didn't publicly state his culturally marxist anti-racist views when campaigning)

Nope. It's simply demographics.

As the bell curve shows there are more Male outliers on both the lower and higher end of the IQ scale then female. When you start snippeddy snappeddy benis left and right you will have a disproportionate higher female population which will vote for their own interests.

>You couldn't genocide gypsies. You had one job. Failed to do over the several centuries

M8 you have how many mudshits and chinks in your country?

And jews as well at least we got rid of schlomo.

>being 25% Russian
That sovietist scum doesn't represent Russian Blood Community. Stalin flooded Estonia with the worst proletariat there is to destroy its national identity. Estonia had 1-3% Russians before the WWII who were doctors, lawyers and officers. Thanks to Stalin brotherly Tribes united by common Baltic heritage are no longer friends

>M8 you have how many mudshits and chinks in your country?
Ivan IV genocided 99% of tatars. Russian Empire was apartheid state with racial laws

>talk about history
>ignorant fuck brings up current era

Don't start making the threads, you will throw more gasoline into the fire.

When the enemy is trying to punch you, you must grab his arm and swing him against the wall that's behind you. We must encourage the slavaboos, when the catalog is full of Putin worship then there will be a genuine counter-reaction to that, when you start making the anti-Russia threads now the Putin worshippers feel threatened and you will bolster their ideas, while the anti-Putin people will be about 50 butthurt Balts and Finns.

>Ivan IV genocided 99% of tatars. Russian Empire was apartheid state with racial laws

Russian Empire is long dead and the Russian Federation is full of chechens and Central Asian mudshits as well as other random chink ethniocities.

everyone's vote weighing the same is the problem

each individual should have a number of votes directly proportional to it's education level. and by education level, I mean real education like STEM fields, not a doctorate in therapeutic poledancing

I made a historical argument. Although USSR opposed apartheid in SA and supported anti-white shit in Europe and US publicly, there was a line of settlement and racial boundaries were vastly homogenous(if we leave our flooding of Estonia and Latvia with scum of the Russian race). Practically up until 1989-1991 - every Russian city was 98-100% ethnically Russian

>Education level
>Wanting your nation to be ruled by cosmopolitan idiots

Income should be the weighing system if you even bother with such a thing.

Your historical argument is irrelevant Ivan. You simply wanted to make a shitpost about us not getting rid of gypos when you are busy making mosques in Moscow and Checkens exist and have rights and sheit.

I agree that women should have a more traditional role in principle, but most of the mens rights type people I know IRL are just insecure shitbags who verbally abuse their gf's.

Need to weed out those people first.

>Women
>mentally sound

>Speaking of voting, democracy is soft communism and we need to elect a King.
Very nice Eesti, I support this statement 100%

>shitpost
I talked about the ages of past, not the current day. Russia genocided and raized mosques when expanded to Asia, you peaceful cohabited with gypsies. Case closed

neither man nor woman shuld have te right to vote. monarchy babe.

>monarchy
Last time you had it, you were more racially diverse than modern Britain. Really makes you think

Proof?

>I talked about the ages past

>You couldn't genocide gypsies. You had one job. Failed to do over the several centuries

Besides that showing that you lack historical knowledge about muh country it also shows it's nothing to do with just history. Since we only tried to get rid of them in the past century after we abolished slavery, and we didn't cohabited with them, they lived in separate villages and if they got uppity we killed them.

Only population we have really tried to get rid of was the Jews with a resounding success.

Yep. Pic related, by far the most effective ethnonationalist in Denmark

I-I can be your king, eesti-kun.

I'm curious as to why OP thinks I would respond differently to this strumpet than I would anyone else who asks me my opinion

It's not like she's going to spread her legs just because I backpedaled on a controversial statement

>they lived in separate villages
That's called cohabition within the multiracial state. You had no racial laws or no non-European colonies. No justification. Pray for new Dracula keen on exterminating gypsies and partial gypsies role playing as Romanians/Hungarians(Orban for example)

>That's called cohabition within the multiracial state. You had no racial laws or no non-European colonies. No justification. Pray for new Dracula keen on exterminating gypsies and partial gypsies role playing as Romanians/Hungarians(Orban for example)

There was no need for Racial laws, we didn't even have a constitution till the 1890's. All laws where handled by the local guberment and when in need by the Voievod. Plus gypo slavery was basically harsher serfdom.

Even STEM fields get indoctrinated with Marxist bullshit here.

>having minorities on mainland Europe
Just admit there were mistakes. It's called nationalism
Danish immigration minister. Called islam a filth and demanded confiscation of all possessions from rapefugees
Nothing to do with the jews, right? Last time checked Planned Parenthood founder wanted federal eugenics and extermination of negroes and natives.

Seriously, normal European women are your greatest ally. Quite literally

M8 so did you for fucks sake.

The jews you seem to forget. As well as the Moscow and Volga Germans.

That makes sense. Accelerate the process by making mid tier Russian shill threads. Then soon some anons will think they are being edgy and contrarian by hating Russia then it snowballs.

Good advice eesti bro

>so did you
Racially European Germans? What a problem
>jews
In just two city ghettos bordering asia under the racial laws? With pogroms and shiiet? I admit that not exterminating and/or banishing jews from Europe was a collective continental mistake

I don't know about that. There's a girl I met there who lives in Moscow and she says it's shit, the people are troglodytes, and the rest of Russia is even more shit except for SPB.

>A minority is ok if it's European

kek Ivan

Then all the fucking Hungarians in my country should give us no hassle and have not done so for a little under a century.

>Hungarians
>European

>good goy beta male.
Support for eugenics and racially homogenous homeland is being a good goy now? How is rejection of universal voting for everyone without a test is beta?
>died in 10 000 BC
That's incorrect.

>racially homogenous homeland
If you let women into your movement that will never happen. Women subconsciously view you as a beta male if you give them equal rights/give them leadership positions, they can say "oh you're so understanding and great" but subconsciously they think "great, I have a provider with lots of resources but bad genes, I can now go after an alpha male", and that alpha is 90% of the time a foreign barbarian from the third world because they do not entertain thoughts of egalitarianism.

And the thing is, you may not have bad genes at all, you may be a 10/10 swole Chad, but the second she recognises that you're treating her as an equal i.e. putting her on a pedestal, she disregards all other signs because women are emotional beings, they do not think logically.

Monarchy is a fucking meme, how is it good for anyone except a handful of elites?

>Women subconsciously view you as a beta male if you give them equal rights/give them leadership position
Literally not the case in a hierarchical nationalist movement. By merit and purity, not by genitals.

Why are you so insistent with letting women in? Do you think you can win liberals/women over if you can say "well look HERE'S OUR TOKEN WOMAN!"? Tip: You never will, such attempts are futile, because they will never care if you show them your token woman/nigger/faggot/other minority.

A hierarchical nationalist society will never last if we let women near the power structure, such a society must be vehemently traditionalist, this means women are the property of the father and later on, the husband.

pic related

>tokenism
Not the case for ethnonationalist movements. Hierarchal meritocracy(for racial kinsmen) is what there are
>winning over liberals
Most of them are brainwashed. Give it two years of state run nationalist media and "refugees welcome, open borders now" activists will be waving flags and discussing negro inferiority

What was the last time the monarchy worked out for Poland? Aslan John III Sobieski didn't really saved you from Austria.

Those activists have been brainwashed ever since they entered preschool. You can't undo 15 years of psyops with two years of controlled media. These people will be insurgents in our regime until they die.

The entire reason why we're in this mess is because schooling takes too many years so we have adult children fucking everywhere. We should have never allowed everyone into high school, people should be adults starting families and working the farm by the time they're 13 or 14 years old. High school and college should only be a thing for wealthy merchants and aristocrats who rule the country, not the common serf.

maximum cringe

Mentally sound women are allowed to vote. However they are only considered 'mentally sound' when they vote for my candidate. Until 'mentally sound' can be asserted, no vote.

Besides that, you can already wage war with your womb, because 1 shit equals 1 diamond.

>women
>mentally sound
There's a reason why we prey on your women, goyim.

>we prey
WE WUZ CONTROLLING THE WORLD AND SHITE!
You can't even contain your own people and country from being POZZED.
Reuven Rivlin Has Proven That He Is President of the Real Israel
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
"Israel, Rivlin said, is fast becoming a tribal state composed of four groups — secular Jews, religious Zionist Jews (also called national religious), ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Jews and Arabs, all of them fearful, hostile to one another and even to members of their own group. “Today, the first grade classes are composed of about 38 percent secular Jews, about 15 percent national religious, about one quarter Arabs, and close to a quarter Haredim,” Rivlin noted..... All these different groups, said Rivlin, are here to stay."

"He called on Israelis “to abandon the accepted view of a majority and minorities, and move to a new concept of partnership between the various population sectors” resting on what he called “four pillars”:

1. A sense of security for each sector, so that it is confident that joining the partnership “does not require giving up basic elements of their identity”

2. Shared responsibility for Israeli society and the state

3. Equity and equality

4. The creation of a shared Israeli character."

What a retard, he sounds like a Swedish politician.

>shills for feminism
>denies jewish subversion
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>shills for feminism
I don't
>denies jewish subversion
I don't You don't control everything or rule anything, you are just a cancerous ethnic group

Real humans are black. This girl looks like some sort of vampire with that pasty ass skin.

>non-European
>human

Your own white boy science admits that life started in Africa and blacks were the first very first humans. Stay ass blasted faggot. Crackers are an abomination of a race that burn in the sun. Just like vampires do.

Yeah humans started as basic apemen before moving out of Africa. Then we evolved. Unlike your nigger ass which is still sub-80 IQ ape-tier.

Admit you'd eat the shit out of her ass monkey boy.

Spend it wisely

Alright. Let's be serious for a moment here. Why should anyone think that it's a good idea to let a segment of the population that is:
1. biologically extremely prone to social pressure (i.e. manipulable)
2. biologically prone to lower emotional stability
3. known to have lesser long-term planning abilities
4. biologically prone to value personal self-interest over the common good
5. biologically prone to making decisions based on emotion rather than principle

... why should anyone think that giving this segment of the population a say in how society is run would be a good idea?

inb4 real human beans

>verbally abuse

no such thing you fucking queer, there's just raising your voice because you're justifiably pissed off and her playing the fucking victim.

"verbal abuse" is what their stupid fat lesbian cunt friends tell them it is when you're not there

>burning in the sun is evolving

You wish saltine LMAO

Why should I reply to a jewish subhuman?

Womans suffrage was a grave mistake and the way it was handled was even worse.

Men shouldn't vote either. Only households with 1 child or more should.

>if i call you a jew i don't need to address anything you say
Female debaters in action... Thanks for demonstrating my point.

Voting is cancerous. Women bashing is a meme and we all know that there are plenty of men who are just as thick and easily influenced as any woman - none of them should be allowed to vote. A good leader doesn't need to win a popularity contest to get things done.

>mentally sound women
toppest kek

>we all know that there are plenty of men who are just as thick and easily influenced as any woman - none of them should be allowed to vote
Sure, but the easiest way to improve your system would be to ban women and minorities from voting.

My cock is absolutely drenched, who is this semen demon good sir?

I would argue with a human, but in Israel only chrsitcucks, jews, arabs and partial jewish subhumans reside

Oh holy shit, if we move back into Africa after adapting to a cold environment we're no longer adapted to a hot one! Holy fuck it's almost like you just explained natural selection or something!

I'd burn on the African plains just like you'd freeze in Northern Canada. Niggers couldn't grasp the wheel, boats, mining or architecture.

DONT PLAY INNOCENT YOU COALBURNING SLUT

That's the thing, why we need to

>elect a King.
you mean crown you republic shill

So is democratic republic, monarchy has at least historic legitimacy and republics, mostly came to power with force making themselves illegitimate

Us blacks can live in cold environments just fine and even thrive. You literally do not know what you are talking about cracka ass cracka.

Did you mongrels miss the EUROPEAN part in the OP?

>it appears that i cannot address the points about the biological shortcomings of women
>what shall i do?
>I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, JEW!!!
>goes on to talk to me about how she won't talk to me
Women are literal deflecting kikes.

DONT PLAY INNOCENT YOU KEBAB BURNING SLUT

I have girls like you hop on my dick every time I come to visit Russia, and they usually don't mind being dominated. Think I should tell them I'm a Jew first?

HAHAHAHA you wear parkas and sweaters whenever it drops below boiling. You literally don't understand melanin.

Also the only place niggers can EVER 'thrive' is when a white or asian society gives you free shit. Useless stupid apes.

Like I said, you ooga boogas had over a hundred thousand years to learn how wheels work or how to farm crops. You couldn't do it.

You can't even prevent your women from getting blacked on your main ethnic romantic show called "Kosher Hearts". Israel is going to be extinct lol

>Europeans and jews should be treated equally
Top kek

It is not worth improving.

The only way I see it possible is women who are married with at least 2 children. They would have to rely upon their husbands for resources and not the state, and also since they have to raise a traditional family, they will be naturally redpilled about what is best for their children.

>You can't even prevent your women from getting blacked
But I'm not trying to. I don't care about Jewish women. I prefer delicious Slavic babes like you.

>[something about lack of equality between europeans and jews]
See, this is what I'm talking about. When the female brain gets emotionally over-excited, it not only fails at rational thinking, but will completely hallucinate text that wasn't there.

you are not human and you are unworthy of respect

JUST. GO. AND. GET. FUCKING. LAID.

Just listen to yourselves, for fuck's sake; all of this wacky /r9k/ shit because you're terrified of women.

Then why do Slavic girls love to bounce on my cock so much? я тeбe чecтнo гoвopю, oни мeня oбoжaют