Be honest

Be honest

What do you think the odds are that he actually does a good job as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he probably won't even finish his first term

he will jew the jews with jews

He already did a good job. He prevented the Clinton Foundation from gaining office.

The Clinton Foundation is incredibly corrupt and the reason mainstream media is so unethical. I mean, just look up all the news organizations that donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clintons. NBC, ABC, CBS, Reuters, Bloomberg.

I mean, for fuck's sake even Fox New's parent company donated half a million to the Clintons. politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228

NONE. FACK DRAMPF

None. He's a classless egomaniacal dipshit.

Electing him was just necessary, Hillary couldn't be allowed to win.

Good. People acting like he will be our first questionable president don't know shit. He will get shit done and do far more than obama, all obama wanted to do was suck dick and play games with the people. And for what? China's fucking with him constantly & they made him get off at the back of the plane while they roll out the red carpet for anyone else. Phil, called the strongest man on earth a nigger. Nobody likes Obama.

He'll do a great job and then get reelected. They'll most likely have to change the laws in order to let him serve a 3rd term. Screencap this post.

If he gets to do what he wants, probably a pretty damn good chance things work out well.

Here here

Our standards are pretty low. I'm willing to bet he will be good. At least better than our last two presidents.

from a business pov he will do good but culturally a nation who continues to support faggotry and normalization of other shit is doomed to fail

He will do a surprisingly okay job, being as the media has hilariously set the bar so unbelievably low for him he has no where to go but up.

Lets be real you would have to suck pretty bad to be worse than Obama.

he's going to get fired for sucking a baby dick on the desk in the oval office.

0... he will go down as the worst president.. you guys wont admit you were wrong..

obama is the best president iin a very long time.. stats prove it..

>inb4 muh national debt

He could retire right now before even taking office and be the best president in modern history.

can you tell me why obama is worse than bush? the man who let 9/11 happen and put america in a fake war with iraq and afganistan and basically the cause of all the shit obama had to deal with?

is this a question you can answer or are you just a bias cunt manipulated by the right wing media who critized everything obama did... "i hate obama and obamcare i got the ACA."

I actually think he'll do fine and be a good president. I'm more worried he might actually get tired or bored of the job after 4 years and decide not run again than I am worried about his ability to do the job.

Realistically, once you look past all the buzzwords, namecalling, baseless accusations, etc. Trump is probably one of the best politicians to have run for POTUS over the last 2, maybe 3 decades.

I believe his approval ratings will turn around pretty quickly (towards the positive) once he actually assumes office and starts to do stuff, since people will realize the media boogeyman wasn't real.

^ pol is full retarded

Obama at least got the country out of a recession, got bin laden killed, withdrew from the middle east (mostly) and tried to move towards socialized healthcare.

People shit on Obama mostly out of nigger hate, when he's the whitest nigger you'll ever meet. He's like that Dave Chapelle character in white face.

Obama has class, intelligence, and generally good intentions, despite being a bit cucked and married to a tranny.

>are you kidding me!?

Delusional faggot! Go back to CNN

they're both equally bad. Obamas even more of a crony capitalist. Look at our debt. It's a problem and he tried to fix it by printing money and taxing people into oblivion. from an economic standpoint he's worse. from a foreign policy standpoint he's only slightly better since he used drones and masks his killings more than bush who just sent US man power to kill people

I think provided he doesn't provoke a trade war that cascades into a recession he'll do good economically. Foreign Policy wise I think his policy would be great if not for his weird compulsion to bend over backwards for the Russians. Seriously he's acting like Duterte with China.
I think he'll still be a one term president though, and it'll purely be because of scandals/controversies of which 90% result from his inability to not counter punch no matter how asinine. It nearly cost him the election but he was up against Hillary who has a god tier ability to choke.

molyneux.png

How is trump bad when he is not even in office yet, you fucking retard?

>flag
Not even a little bit surprised.

Better than every other candidate running.

Actually probably better than any modern American public figure.

Polyjew?

I was comparing him to bush you fucking retard

learn to read

I predict a 25% approval rating by this time next year

The odds are good as long as he diminishes the voices of the degenerate left, which he does well.

Go to bed, Rick.

fpbp. Sup Forums won't admit this, though. If you go through life rubbing EVERYONE the wrong way, eventually someone is going to rub you back. Trump will be his own undoing.

>considers trump best pres already without doing a single thing.

Shill for trump much???

No chance I'm satisfied. But he'll do literally everything he can, except what he must.

I expect America to thrive while under his control, then simply erode quickly since he STILL expects us to pay for nigger welfare and prosperity.

As long as niggers are here, we're poisoned.

Globalist shill. Go suck off Soros, faggot

unironically 99.9%

the man literally doesnt lose. Look how much has happened before he has even taken office. MSM going full shill and losing public trust daily. EU collapsing even faster as nationalist sentiments seem to be exploding the last couple months. Obama admin and CIA going full retard and putting their corruption in plain sight. Manufacturers announcing return to the US on the daily. Obamacare is definitely getting repealed. Congress and the GOP are totally under his thumb. SJWs and Democrats are turning into even bigger slobbering babies than they were before and the public is finally starting to ignore them.

Never before has a president sledgehammered Washington this much before even taking the oath. Its pretty fucking unreal to watch desu.

> odds
> good job
Over 75%. The only "good" President we've had since the days of JFK / Eisenhower was Reagan who was a fucking actor. Trump is a god damned businessman and reality TV star. He will do a better job than any politician because he isn't one of them. Politicians are the problem, especially "career politicians".

>Wetback
>tranny
>woman
Pick three

Hmmm, wonder whos behind this post, probably nothing, but it better not be one of those über sneaky deceitful, cowardly jews, but it isn't.

>Any opinions they don't fit into my delusions is a "globalist shill"

Most of Sup Forums is incapable of individual thought.

I'm not saying that's how I want it to play out, but I believe there is far too much working against him

It will be interesting to watch

Zero. He's only there to lift the sanctions on Russia.

The odds are better then Hillary's would have been. Whats your point?

Is to ought fallacy in your original post.
Happy now?

All of obamas issues were caused by the bushes though. how can he be equally as bad as a man who let 9/11 happen? How can he be equally as bad as a person who lied to the whole world to attack a country for literally made up reason that had nothing to do with 9/11.. to begin with.

How is he worse than a guy who used 9/11 to invade 2 countries and left usa i utter shit condition??

I dont understand thebmogic.. like you guys dont realize that youve been to haye obama irrationally??

(Not saying hes a great, perfect or a messiah.) But what the fuck bush and his father and Clinton were WAYY worse..

>Fallacy

Just like a successful Trump presidency.

Honestly, the way he's poised I think it'll be hard for him not to

He's already destroyed some of the most corrupt institutions in the US from the CIA to the media to the DNC, and even arguably the RNC

Improving relations with Russia will avoid WW3 and help resolve a lot of the situation in the middle east

His cabinet looks like it will push to repeal regulations and taxes and shrink the size of government which will improve the economy, as will reducing immigration and money spent overseas in aid or defense

those are huge wins just by not being retarded. Plus demolishing the PC left beyond repair.

Those odds are getting better and better.

Leaf. Worthless

More whites are on welfare than blacks though...

The true redpill is that Bush was a liberal

Using Obama as a basis for comparison, how could Trump not be good.

Only reply you can give because there is no way any of u fucking idiots can arguee obama isbworse than bush.

9/11
Afganistan
Iraq no nukes

Globalist puppet. You need to go back 104 years to find a potus that was not a puppet

100%. The Left and democrats have already painted him worse than Hitler so all he has to do is not kill so many jews and he's golden.

same % as my last two digits

Just because your mugnigger family was killed the desert by Bush does not make him worse than Obama.

Trump won't last one year.

The intelligence agencies hate him, as well as most of his own party. Also, the massive conflicts of interest will be impossible to ignore.

Because they're both working under the exact same agenda. Fuck up and destabilize the Middle East for the zionists. Obama literally dropped way more bombs than bush. He could have pulled out a long time ago but instead he went in and got us into FIVE more wars. I'll give it to you that bush was worse because he started it but Obama did absolutely nothing to end it, as a matter of fact he funded ISIS and continued in the exact same direction that bush would have if he were president for the last 8 years

Intelligence agencies will be under new management.

nice try

The party will be exposed if they do not fall inline! Nationalism is on the rise in the U.S.

I want the NIGGERS off, you sap sucker

I agree, down to the year

Once the fed slipped in, it was over.

It really is as simple as that.

A pretty shit one considering he's going to get JFK'ed within the next 2 years.

He's going to be the greatest president of all time

>Has no foreign policy
>Has no budget plan
>Has no replacement for the ObamaCare that he's going to "repeal and replacs"
>Can't even handle media press conferences without melting down
>Not even in office and Putin already has him by the balls
>Literally doesn't have a single consistent narrative about anything

He's in over his head, but remember hes got the best words, THE best.

Alex Jones? Is that you?

I unironically think he'll surprise the fuck out of everybody just like he did with the election. After the dust settles to 7 president.

Absolutely true. People are unprepared for how good it's going to be.

Trump has already created more high paying jobs than Obama has in his entire 8 years.

Kek! Its almost unreal how fucking retarded the globalists feel right now.

I am the liqour

Explain

Pretty good. If he delivers on even a few of his promises he'll be the best since Reagan. The bar has been set pretty low by the last two fuckups.

>The bar has been set pretty low by the last two fuckups.
this. he can't do that bad after 16 years of pure incompetence

what is a liberal doing here?

Non-zero, which instantly made him a better candidate than Hillary.

88%

>Croatian roastie can't into spatial thinking
The wrong way is facing to the audience that means Trump goes into the right direction.

With how he's been acting, exactly zero.

Honestly, just let us see what happens. He is not even in office yet, and people are going badshit insane. Wait and see. You can curse the shit out of him, if he decides to do stupid shit later on anyway.

NO SPINE

Ivanka is one of the 8 Goddesses and is controlling him.
They aren't finished yet, they're just getting started.

100% good job

What the everloving fuck?

liberal's sexual fantasy. didn't you know that they're trying to normalize pedophilia?

We voted in some random guy who basically did nothing his entire time in the senate just because he was black. I think the odds are pretty good Trump actually will do a good job. If nothing else, the republican party will likely undergo a significant reform following whatever this administration does.

Only time will tell us

F-22 is too expensive to make up the bulk of the fleet. It's also larger than ideal for what we want. F-35 is basically a slightly worse and cheaper version of the F-22, only with avionics that are a bit more up to date.

33% no higher

Better than Hillary.

I legit have no idea how Bernie would have gone.

>Impossible to ignore

Hahaha, don't you see?
The paradigm has shifted. None of that matters any more.

He has loads of conflicts of interest, yes. Doesn't matter. The only way it has to mean anything if if the Congress acts on it. They won't. Game over.
Get ready for eight years of Trump. He is unstumpable. The media can't beat him. His rivals can't beat him. Nobody knows how to beat him.