Just discovered this podcast. Mind blown. Why does Sup Forums hate on this guy?

Just discovered this podcast. Mind blown. Why does Sup Forums hate on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XKiTMNM8S0
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=cFdk1KiZZYg
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=yJj9q-67ivA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huge moron dont be fooled

jew

He's a jack of many trades, and master of fuck-all.

He is retarded

I like Joe Rogan. Don't agree with him on everything, but he seems to stand up for what he believes in, while still being open to new ideas and data. I think he's funny too, I'd want to hang out with him.

he's good especially if you're into mma

I don't understand the Joe Rogan obsession. If you have a friend that does shrooms regularly they are no different than him.

Because while Joe Rogan is a cool charismatic motivated guy, he's really not that intelligent.

He has gotten kicked in the head a lot, he has gotten on in years, and he was never exceptionally smart to begin with.

Which I suppose makes him a good MMA commenter, but still. Also he's old as fuck and still goes DUDE WEED DID U TRY THESE SHROOMS?

He's a little away from being 100% Sup Forums but he certainly lines up with it on more than a few occasions. Here's some pretty funny real shit on Bruce Jenner, even San Fran has to cheer calling the madness what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XKiTMNM8S0

You're missing the point if you watch Rogan for Rogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

but i love rogan senpai

He's honest, inquisitive, and likes curious and interesting concepts and happenings, but he's a bit dumb, easily distracted, and he thinks Bailey Jay is feminine.

rogan is ok
the hate is from hipsters and edgelords
he is normie's gentle intro to the redpill

"Bernie Sanders is just an old man who hates money"

Blew my mind.

Joe Rogan IS a fucking normie!

REEEEEEEEEE!!

It could be a good podcast if Rogan wasn't such a cringy tool...he also kisses every guest ass, even if he's previously made fun of or challenged what they're into.

Bailey Jay IS feminine. Let's not delude ourselves, he is and forever will be a man (as is absolutely every single "male-to-female" transsexual in the history of the world), yet he possesses enough feminine traits to appear, for all intents and purposes, like a woman.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Amen.

He floats in a tank and smokes way too much weed.

>Just discovered this podcast. Mind blown. Why does Sup Forums hate on this guy?

>Hurrrr Weed man and LSD
>Hurrrr like out of body experiences and shit
>Right wingers man are evil

That's what Joe Rogan sounds like half the time.

He was cool when Obama got elected but its sorta got old. He's more a libtard then a right leaning person.

He believes in guns, and weed which makes him a danger

not only does he have male pattern baldness, BUT HE LITERALLY HAS A COCK AND BALLS, FAGGOT

go back to Sup Forums with your "traps are feminine" cocksuckery

Meh. It's entertaining. He's not my messiah though.

>what a fascinating concept just think about it

atheist dudeweed loser. he's a few red pills short.

Aww

Not really he was totally in on the whole Clinton thing if you paid attention. just because he didn't sacrifice his viewerbase to preach Trump doesn't mean he isn't smart, he's actually very well spoken about drugs; which when used properly allow one to attain mystical states of being outside of any other possible versions of reality.

pure wisdom
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

Had you never met Bailey Jay and not known who he is, what would your first thought be?

>oh yeah, that's definitely a dude

No. It is quite likely that you would believe he was a woman. Hence, the term, "feminine". Now let's not fuck around - knowing his gender, you would have to be a moron of gargantuan proportions to even attempt to debate that he possesses the XX chromosome and thus, is female... however, let's be honest here. He does appear to be feminine.

All the pictures of Jesse Ventura cannot change this irrefutable fact. There are some men who've gone to extraordinarily lengths to appear feminine and, one "reads the fine print", so to speak, one may never know otherwise.

the normie will only accept a redpill from one of its tribe

is this what you tell yourself when you jack it to trannies, you degenerate cocksucker?

I know your women down there are ugly, but I thought you'd fuck some dingos or something before stooping that low

I think he can be pretty funny and he will have some great guests on every now and then. Like when he had Professer Jordan B Peterson on the stuff they talked about was very intriguing. It was 95% the Proff talking but it was amazing.
And some of the topics that come up are neato, And I have started a list of books to get that some of his guests have suggested.
But Sup Forums will hate somethings without looking into them just because they are man children and want to live in a echo camber of their own ideas rather than have their thoughts challenged. Or god forbid, learn about things they don't agree with.

You're ignorant. Please stop typing and clicking for a few hours.

Baby's first podcast.

If you think his podcast is ground breaking or "mind-blowing" it just shows you don't know much.

He believed the moon landing was a hoax till black science man cucked him out

>defending tranny lovers

Fuck I should have used this

>even if he's previously made fun of or challenged what they're into.

It is funny, I was watching the pod cast with Milo. Milo starts to debunk the wage gap and Joe calls bullshit. A couple of days later I was watching a different episode and Joe is educating someone on the wage gap.

I do find he likes to sit on the fence a lot or if not goes with the flow of the guest.

Best thing about Rogan is the guests. He's managed to expose Jordan Peterson to about 1 million people so far via YT. Fuck knows how many more via the podcast.

No. His is just done properly.
>invite some guy on
>shoot the shit with him
It's a very proper way to carry out an interview.

You seem a little more upset than the average Sup Forums poster. Anything you'd care to talk about?

gun control loving liberal faggot

He's a common sense kinda a guy which I like. I only dislike him when he tries to be an intellectual.

Has no opinions of his own, literally just agrees with everything his guests say (unless it's Bryan Redban). Fuck JRE, one of the most blue pilled podcasts you could possibly listen to.

I'm upset that there isn't enough napalm in the world to kill every single tranny and tranny lover.
Self-deluded faggots jerking it to mentally ill people. If you're not straight and reproducing, just kill yourself

You seemed more concerned about a future you won't be part of, than you should be. Remember, we all die, pardner. Yeehaw. One can spend their life adhering to strict, Judeo-Christian values if they wish, or perhaps one can loosen up a little and just enjoy the brief time one has in the Grand Scheme of Things.

Where do you fit, pardner? Yeehaw.

The dude is reddit tier. If you listen long enough you will see him repeating the same ideas over and over again. It's just the different and great guests he has on often that makes it palatable. The dude's really dumb.

When he has legitimately intelligent and/or based guests on his show, it's decent.

When he has retarded people on his show, he himself is too fucking retarded to know. He himself admits he isn't that smart. I wish he were smarter but sometimes you are just like "WTF?"

I listen to him on occasion but I search his episodes and find "non retarded" ones with possibly more intelligent shit.

Coz he's a dick

>living under a rock

Anyways, he's a libertarian (with it comes some good freedom ideas as well as complete degeneracy)

Try not to focus on him but more on some of his guests that can be very interesting, he likes drugs overall and can have the power to redpill normies on them.

I've been listening to his podcasts for 4 years or something and even today I have to close the page mid podcast 'cause of degenerate things he can say

Again, he's a guy you should listen to, moreso his guests.

Yeah, he gave him a little bit of a hard time. The hardest time I think I've ever seen him give a guest was Gavin Mcinnes. They both cringy personality wise, but the point is he's only done that with right leaning guest...meanwhile he'll completely swallow the jizz of even the most retarded left wing loons.

Watch the Abby Martin, Molly Crabapple, that cop turned BLM faggot, or Cenk episodes, for example.

I don't mind Joe. I listened to his podcasts for a while but his inability to express his true opinions annoys me. It's almost like he's worried people will judge him for having certain point of views and he masks it by claiming he's open minded.

This. Joe Rogan is fucking boring, stagnant cunt. Same applies to all of his friends (Brian Callen, Duncan Trussel, Joey Diaz etc.). They all classify themselves as "comedians" despite the fact that none of them are funny in the least. Louis C. K is more redpilled than these faggots: youtube.com/watch?v=cFdk1KiZZYg

because he is a fucking faggot

RoganWatch said it all.

Because of his DUDE WEED LMAO

I like him tho

I only listen when joey diaz is on motherfucker is great.
Not really a fan of him calling ufc fights. He's super bias then when his fighter loses hes like i told you he was gonna lose.

>hear some interesting talk with joe rogan and some other guys
>look up what they were talking about later
>it's totally discredited
wtf...

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M&feature=youtu.be

Redditors should fuck off

>Like, did you know, that burning bush Moses saw
>Was like, just him smoking a doobie
>Thats pretty fucked up

>hes a jack off, many trades, and master of fuck
>-all

ftfy he has a good podcast but he is a shill and sometimes a tool

>DUDE BOOOOOOOOM LMAO

every fucking time

I like the TV version of his show. But there's one thing about him that can't be left untold. He is dumb.

Sounds like a great person to be an interviewer.

Joey Diaz is tremendous...tremendous.

he's hit and miss

>mind blown

Don't listen to pol edgelords. They can't understand redpilling by degrees and only think hitler speeches or nothing at all.

Joe is ok. Bit too much of a stoner but he has a level head and is big on self improvement.

Listen to his podcast with Jordan Peterson. It's the only one I really liked a lot.

>"What's up freak b*tches?"

What an obnoxious intro.

one of the better youtube channels out there i don't understand how he has under a mill subs lol

but red letter media has under 500k most good shit doesn't have tons of subs

commentiquitte is still pretty low too

shit gets worse when they get more subs for some reason

The Dave Smith one was great. He really forced Rogan to shit on Hillary and most of the liberal shit he spews.

He doesn't have the intelligence to realise that those "transformational" experiences he's having on psychadelics is just his brain chemically altered. Reality is persistent because this is fucking it. Also he's pretty blue pilled. He seems like a funny guy though and I wouldn't mind having a beer with him.

are they high or is the video edited?

I like how he sometimes has pretty high caliber guests and just shoots the shit with them, and the guests themselves get to direct the topics of conversation as well.

Like that latest one where he had that front singer from Metallica on and they talked about bees for 30 minutes.

You don't get that kinda stuff elsewhere.

Ah yes, the wide-eyed enthusiasm of the new convert.

Hes more educated than than anyone in this thread.

And hes more intelligent than you. Im sure of it.

He's a good entry level to the redpill for normies. Next step is Molyneaux followed by FtN

Because he doesnt have REAL redpill people on his podcast

Case and point his partner Eddie bravo having RyanDawson on to explain how the jews were behind 9/11

enjoy :3

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU

I hope he gets Alex Jones for Episode #911

Alex jones is a government shill

Watch "War By Deception" by Ryan Dawson. The level of detail this guy goes into is on the Autism spectrum but its all correct and painfully conclusive that Israel did 9/11

Have you ever talked to working class guys who are very vocal about their opinions, and think they've tapped into a lot of deep secrets because they believe every documentary and conspiracy theory they've ever heard?

Joe Rogan is just like that. He's just an average guy with an unwarranted sense of self-importance, who thinks he's some kind of gruff, manly voice of reason, while in reality he's just painfully ignorant.

The podcast is dependant on who the guest is. If the guest is great then the podcast is great.

this.

GOAT Rogan Experience episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=yJj9q-67ivA

Because he's a retard.

I kinda like him but politically speaking he's a chameleon that seems to have no real ideology depending on what guest he has on besides the dude weed lmao stuff

Economic centrist and social anarchist

Compare to my personal ideology of economic anarchist and social conservative

Pretty contrasting so that's why I don't like him. I do agree with him on a lot of stuff but really, fuck him

joe rogan does tons of drugs, sits in isolation chambers, karate fights, hosts a podcast, knows a ton about history, is a big fat skeptic in many rational ways, holds intelligent and engaging conversations with many intelligent people, and is generally successful as a media personality. he is in no way a "normie" (a word that is now used unironically, which is sad to see).

joe rogan is a lot like donald trump.

what political position should he run for, Sup Forumscatalog?

p.s. pic is for OP. fuck you, faggot.

Because he's a left-leaning weed-smoking overgrown dudebro.