Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>atheism is a religion

Wew lad you should def KYS

Atheists are the crossfitters of the religion industry.

any ontology is a religion

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all those fedoras have

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell...

kek

Wait, are you the same guy who makes that other daily shitpost thread? Because that one just showed up too.
Don't you have other things to do at, huh, whatever time it is over there?

>expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion

>Percentages of a category that doesn't really exist in the 3rd world will shrink as the population of the 3rd world continues to explode, particularly Africa (and a bit more literally in the Middle East kek)

>pretending this is some sort of insight

wew lad

Christianity and Atheist are both false faiths anyways

Praise Kek. Shadilay

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your Egyptian god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

Russia was Christian before the Communists.

Secularism is going to be just fine in the long run, because American countries provide a new demographic base for it since it is receding in Asia.

Says the one who worships a god created by the Jews

Op is an anti-white shill and a cuck, just like most Christniggers.

>israelites
>modern jews
pick one

>Real surveys
>implying atheists go outside
Rigged survey.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

could you at least make subtle changes to this pasta?
it's getting stale

>Atheist is a religion

PffffttttHahaahahaahheeheehhe11babahwhwhww

>chinese pope rules in charge of the NWO
>this is a good thing

If you can't disprove god using evidence, then you are basically going
>muh fee fees, god isn't real.
Which is basically part of every religion in this way
e.g:
>muh fee fees,god is real! *tip fedora*

And you can prove God's existence using what evidence?

>he thinks there's only one god

christianism is growing in china and islam is growing in europe

I don't know if there's a god or not.
feelings, just like I can disprove god using feelings.
Does it really matter if there's a god or not?

Perhaps due to the muslim population explosion
(:DDD)

>1.8%
I mean I know the number is going to be skewed because India exists, but practically everyone I know under the age of 34 is an atheist, is 100% of that 1.8% living in the US or something?

>islam is exploding worldwide and forcefully converting people or killing them
>shitskins roaches outbreed atheist 1 to 10 basically
>atheist population is shrinking
no atheist population is actually growing but they're totally outbred by muslims and other shitskin subhumans and the shitskin subhumans KILL ATHEIST so in areas with huge population expansion they aren't appearing cause they'll be killed.

I don't believe it is possible to prove or disprove God's existence. We can, however, disprove certain claims religious people make, regarding the world and how it works.

I think it's important to say that Atheism is a belief that God does not exist, but it is not a religion.

Religion is based on belief. The belief in the absence of God is still a belief.

bitch is gonna get burned.

I tried to cook bacon once BUCK NAKED and i got flaming grease all of my body.

Bitch probably can't cook at all

a belief is no different than a religion, only the numbers of people who hold that same belief.
few people- belief/cult
many people- religion
We believe in what we want to, not what is right.

>Does it really matter if there's a god or not?

Will you say the same when you are burning in hell

>bacon

That's whole wheat flour and vegetables, murifat.
Those aren't typically deep-fried.

Who is this semen demon?

I believe in gravity
i must be religious

You are wrong. A Religion is the belief in a greater being; a supernatural entity. Do you require a dictionary?

It's still a form of belief. The greatness of the being matters not, what matters is the execution behind its worship, and it requires "belief"
everything is belief to a certain degree.

i believe in my dad
i must be religious

>catholic british

worst kind of people

Gravity is an easily proven fact. The belief in God - or lack thereof - is not.

How embarrassing.

You might also believe you are intelligent or witty.
Like I said, we believe in what we want to, not what is right.

the difference is that it defines your identity. If you believe that gravity defines you, it could be a shitty religion. But because you identify as an atheist, Atheism is your religion.

Of course it is a belief. The following is true:

Belief != Religion

It is possible for a large of people to believe in something that is not a religion. The beliefs that the tooth fairy or that Santa clause exists are not religious.

It's growing in relevant countries
Non relevant countries don't give a shit about atheism

That's because children lack the organisational capability to congregate.

So basically belief is belief and religion is organized belief, does it really matter if it's organized belief(religion) or not? It's all the same, so is disbelief.

> Mudshits and Islamagooks are breeding rapidly.
> LMAO ATIESM BTFO!

Kek. I'm catholic and all but you really shouldn't be celebrating.

A religion is a subscription, in a manner of speaker, to an organised and existing belief, specifically pertaining to the existence of a superior being or entity.

I would argue that most Atheists do not subscribe to the belief that there is no God. Most people do not know this term "Atheists" applies to them until they are informed as such. How I would hate to be called a religious person, knowing I have not subscribed to any, and am very much opposed to the idea !

Gravity is a theory you mong nigger

atheists have low birth rates

Probably because most think about the consequences of their actions.

>atheism
>a religion

It's because atheists are depressed fatasses that can't get laid while the religious niggers in africa fuck like rabbits

Lol

no i think it's because atheism is a poor evolutionary strategy

just like leftism

Gravity is a theory, not a fact. Kill yourself.

how can anyone believe in God when he let's someone like Trump cheat and win an election :(

gravity isn't a theory it's a noun

>american education

Time to put that theory to the test, I guess.

Epic joke man tell your favorite subreddit about it.

You think the belief in God is good for the progression of human intellect? Oh boy, do I have some news for you...

The one True religion is Gnosticism.

Foolish Jewish materialist atheists..

it sure is if your allegedly "intelligent" people kill themselves off

do you know anything about biology?

>tfw too intelligent to have kids

It's obvious that Science is a religion with people like you who take whatever common theories being taught in education as "facts", when in reality they're still theories. The gaytheist sucks on the teat of whatever his government is telling him is scientific theory or even political view. "99% of scientists agree that race is a social construct"

what do you know about suicide statistics leaf
maybe you should kill yourself

I won't claim to be a biologist, but I suppose if your religion teaches that you will burn in hell for all eternity then it probably makes sense why suicide rates are low.

>atheism
>religion

When are you gonna stop making bait threads like this.

>atheist's first argument
lol

Atheism is a religion m8, I've been to an atheist church, see something called the Sunday Assembly.

My criteria is this: if it a Church, it is not Atheist.

>Majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian
No.
Even those who actually says they are christians are just doing it for goodguy points in society. And nobody here like real christians.

>thinking the New Atheist collectivist trash is all atheists

No

Modern science, certainly. Gravity is still an easily verifiable fact, though.

Nothing makes the Christcuck happier than having shitskins outbreed whites as long as those shitskins are religious.

And people say that gooks aren't the future...

Well tell that to the atheists who go to the Sunday Assembly, tell it to the British Humanist Association that teaches atheist theology and wants its atheist religion taught in Religious Education, and to the "atheist movement" that has it's own own saints (Hitchens, Darwin), high priests (Dawkins, Harris), and an organised system of morality (humanism and progressive liberalism).

this post is funny as fuck

You're objectively wrong. In order to prove gravity as fact we would need to achieve a gravitational orbit, or at the very least observe an identifiable gravitational pull from a body of mass. This can't be achieved with modern science.

Gravity is used to explain the law of "what goes up must come down" and the force that causes it. Gravity itself however is not proven.

Try actually doing some research next time instead of spouting the garbage you've heard 3rd hand that a scientist has proven. Even the le epic negro science man states we don't know what gravity is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs

Stop.

Christianity fucked rome over because it's a cuck religion

>Atheism
>religion
If you are talking about gnostic atheism then good riddance, really. The only religion worse than that is islam. Any other kind of atheism is not religion because it is lack of belief with different arguments against it and if that is in decline it's sad.

because niggers are christian or muslim and chinks are also religious as far as I know.
stuipid fuck

You're an actual idiot. Then again since you're able to operate a computer you're probably in the top 10th percentile of your slavnigger country.

which is better?

And I would love to know if Dawkins considers himself apart of said "Church", because I highly doubt it. Just because a bunch of people think something to be true, doesn't make it so. The idea of an Atheist going to a Sunday assembly sounds very Theists to me.

based

Both shit, but Catholics are especially retarded.

man catholics always make me think that they're just white mudslimes

>pope kissing nigger's feet.jpg

Probably true, but the 12 tribes of israel still exist and will exist until the millenial reign of christ.
The question is who is israel that christ speaks of in revelation?

>hating common filth

Gravity is a phenomenon, not a theory. There are several theories which describe it.

Simple enough for you, nigger?

Dawkins is an honorable member of the BHA, he frequently gives homilies to the faithful in Conway Hall. He definitely considers himself part of the official Church of Humanism.

>an identifiable gravitational pull from a body of mass
This was achieved using instruments made of wood and lead.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

The term atheism originated from the Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning "without god(s)"

How does it work then

An organised system of morality doesn't require belief in a deity to be considered a religion, see: Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion
>Atheism is a religion

Wew lad, stopped reading right there.

Church of Scientology doesn't believe in a deity either (I don't think Xenu counts)

The British Humanist Association is not a religion - it is a Charity. There is a difference.