The PSYOP worked, you're all fucked

> Go to catalog
> Ctrl-F
> pizzagate
> "Phrase not found"

Also, this thread will close 4x faster than others.

You've all officially had.

Pedos won.

So they fuck kids

Add it to the list. Is anyone really suprised?

What was the psyop?

Also, if you thought pizzagate was gonna go anywhere, than you're a delusional idiot? Remember Gamergate?

BTT

The word is "hypernormalization" now. Used to be learned helplessness.

My theory is that Podesta is the tip of the iceberg; thousands of children have been abducted from powerful people and are held as ransom.

They blackmail those people until they get what they want. If they talk the kid is dead.

This is probably why nobody investigates; it escalate with these sick fucks. Remember the Khazarian-looking guy threatens to murder an investigators family?

So every time an FBI agent pokes around another kid is snatched from a different agent on the other side of the country? Does this nonsense ever end??

Ya, but Killary!

we did our part and spread the word. it's on the autist investigators now.

fake news

Thus why I call it a PSYOP.

They're conditioning you to give up so when the actual crimes occur it's "fake news".

You know what kind of deviants plan and execute this shit?? The fucking CIA. All the blackmail forms a densely connected graph which they control and get big $$$ holding onto.

mods have been slowly killing pizzagate threads
shills aggressively shill against it

what do you expect

Ran outta leads. And don't worry im sure people are going to go by Vomet Ping Pong and Pegasus on inauguration day.

>Too many people that know, not to

We're on to bigger and better things like bog posting

If the child is an orphan who's gonna investigate??

the investigation is going full steam ahead

not on here tho

Well fuck, I'd need a supercomputer to figure that shit out.

I hope Trump fulfills his campaign promise and shoots [Podesta] in the middle of 5th avenue.

I'm actually welcoming the eclipse over the Georgia guidestones now.

They're keeping

praise kek

Last i heard most of the pizzagate investigations have moved to different places to keep it from shills so they can focus hard on the investigation.

Without pizza gate
I wouldn't of found Sup Forums
And I never would of seen the KEK truth

Kek will drain the pedo swamp!!!

Kek is a pedo himself. Think about it.

You faggots are bringing this on yourselves by focusing on a pizza shop that moved their operation the day pizzagate became a thing instead of looking at the big picture and connecting the dots.

newfag go lurk moar

It's a FUCKING PSYOP. P-S-Y-O-P.

Jesus.

My only hope is that the NSA is the world's largest honeypot and that pizzagate was simply a trap to get everyone at once.

There's a classified agency above the NSA for this purpose.

The investigation is centered around DynCorp and the Clinton Foundation.

Comet Ping Pong is just the achilles heel of the global crime ring.

Also, die in a fire moloch scum.