Please think before impregnating

Please think before impregnating.
Please make the right choice: be forever alone. Do not concede. Or people will suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU

What are trying to say here, OP? Please clarify.

too late, m8
literally just impregnate my japanese gf tonight
also, my grandfather was italian

He's saying join the voluntary human extinction movement like a cuck because he's a guide stone cultist

Holy shit OP, I'd pound the fuck outta that ass.

Thanks for clarifying.

OP why such a defeatist cuck? Did you fall for the communism meme? It's okay. We all make mistakes.

lots of white nationalists/racists do have a fetish or fall in love with asian women.
I think white men, the racial blind loser type and especially the racists, need to understand the sufferings of mixed people, especially the asian looking hapa sons, who will be rejected by WW, HW and AW.
This is gonna be a huge problem for the anglosphere and it's gonna be a rather big problem in Europe too if WM/AW relationships will skyrocket.

>tfw faggot
>tfw started thinking about knocking up chicks fucking heaps lately
>what's going on

Oh OK agreed. Nevermind. He's saying Asians are a trap. Agreed. Although it's suspicious he say that with that THICC FAP bank material on his post.

Your kids will end up betraying you because you couldn't invade Egypt faggot.

i am just sympathetic towards asian men who objectively have it hard.
And sticking with WW or stay alone is not really communistic, it's more or less the same as "get rich or die trying".

you are discovering how your gay gene got to where it is today

>he has a point
Go with God, my son.

it's not a problem in the pacific northwest here in the states, there is a whole race of asian /white mix-muts there

that's a temptation white men have to overcome. I know it's hard but you can have a thick WW and white sons who'll be happier.
Sadly we live in this kind of situation.

Yeah, I get what you're saying now. That's a legitimate concern.

Why do you people say this? In countries i have been to and my own nobody cares about the whole racial purity thing.

I'm mixed myself (black/white) and life is life.

I don't understand why you guys say this

That's because it's a white thing, and America is still nationalistic.

I would absolutely go to town on that bitch dog style.

have you ever tried to talk with your fellow mixed friends? Do they share your point of view? The Asian/White mixed males tend to have issues.
Since the vast majority are from WM/AW relationships and they suffer the "sorry, I do not date asians" WW and AW tell them.
And they are the living proof of that "sorry, I do not date asians".

Ah so, nice mudfraps me fucky fucky rong time!

but OP doesnt want you to do that.

>In countries i have been to and my own nobody cares about the whole racial purity thing.
LOL.

>I'm mixed myself (black/white) and life is life.
>I don't understand why you guys say this
>I'm mixed myself
>black
>I don't understand
>black

You just proved why we care about racial purity.

>I cry when people point out that Chinese made manufactured products are trash
>I can't handle that chinks think im white
What a whiny bitch, its like people can't just do their own thing anymore and instead need to be coddled by everything around them

not really...idk i'm sort of centrist. voted for trump and i like him because i understand the woes of political correctness but idk me nor my group of friends really have any of those types of issues.

Then again america is pretty lackadaisical when it comes to race.

Perhaps it's different in EU

Try having sex with a woman once, it can't hurt.

>stein

> reading comprehension

new zealand posters tend to post like leafs...not a good thing btw

I honesty don't care on an individual level what someones race is. But I do think that mixing races is best when the blending happens at the edges. There is far to much propaganda pushing people to race mix. I'm a mut my self but I think what we need now are stable families and this is just more likely between people who share a culture and race.

Condoms are bluepill, feminist inventions to emasculate the man

If it sticks it sticks, I'll just marry her like a good christian

I'm just saying we should think more about WM/AW pairing -its premises and outcomes-, since it's becoming a big thing, bigger than BM/WW, and frequently the result is a disaster if you don't have an hot hapa daughter.
It is a critic to the core of our current multicultural-multiracial dominating culture in the West, especially to its political/economical/military center: the USA and its anglo satellites.

This worked for centuries. Finding a mate should be about raising kids. Not putting notches on your belt.

That chick has a hideous face mate

>88
I was born in 88, guess that explains it.

My comprehension of your post was fine, you just haven't the means to argue against what I said.

i still love her more than my life and my Lagavulin single malt.

She is living embodiment of fertility. I don't blame you.