>they defend europe for free

nice german flag poland

Who is the one with the nukes? oh yeah

There are also troops from other countries, Germany is NATO too moron

you already surrendered WWIII

just like the first 2

>hasn't been able to win a war in decades
>"lolol i got nukes tho xD"

Did you know that Germany has 3X the GDP of Canada? It's almost as of you guys are completely irrelevant..

>Germany
>(((nowitzki)))
>that pose

Pizdets

>leaf tries to banterwith me

Oh boy

Manlet soldiers are a smaller target to be hit and they still can shoot their way in
Big guys can't fit in tanks and are only helpful to carry more ammo or some heavy stuff, so they do nigger jobs

Mfw 5'11
I failed to make America proud

>Implying we don't have bears for niggers job

this honestly. the most efficient soldiers are under 6ft.

Banter aside, the biggest winners here are they if they know what tinder is.

>posting the shopped one

heres the real one.

I'd love to take the bantz poland, but I feel it necessary to mention that as a soldier I've really noticed that the people that military police attract are rather small fuckers. And those are the only bastards that have been on rotation to you're country. And yes, I'm butthurt that they haven't sent me to you godforsaken hellhole.

Special units like Airborne tend to pass smaller guys. They are almost as strong as the big guys and have a lot less mass to.haul around.

youtube.com/watch?v=whFJGCyeRzI

>a smaller target to be hit
it's pretty irrelevant how big you are because a good soldier knows to find cover, you NEVER stand out in the open

when you're behind cover it doesn't really matter how big you are, the only thing that should peak out is your rifle and your head when you shoot

if you don't have cover you lie down on the ground, and your profile is the same as a manlet when you're in prone position

nioce

well considering most deaths and injuries are from ieds or snipers. size definitely matters in both those situations

Do you work for NASA?

>poland
>whipped like a little bitch in ww2
>thinks it's better than america
>posts picture of polish soldiers with visibly obvious mental deficiencies
>poland

honestly i went to Poland and it's like everyone is giant here, i wanted to join your military in the future but i'm a fucking manlet

in base soldiers are taught to not expose themselves anyway and stay behind/beneath walls

it's really questionable if a little shorter height will save you from an ied

Also, a 88M buddy of mine brought back a bottle of Bison Grass vodka, was pretty fond of it. Is it as popular as he made it out to be?

So big guys aren't thrown from planes?

My dad works for microsoft so I have a lot of experience with Paint. I'm self taught from just messing around with it. The picture isn't actually real I just thought it was funny.

At least we didnt lose to Vietnameese farmers, am I rite?

nigga it ain't vietnam anymore, you won't have to crawl through mud tunnels anymore
it ain't Stalingrad anymore, you'll get ur ass btfo by drone or artillery no matter if u r 163cm or 210cm tall.

10/10

we fought longer than France, in situation when we were facing blitzkried for the first time in history, had smaller and worse army and were independent po 20yrs after partitions (that lasted 123 years).

I'd love to see how you would perform after being attack by 3rd Reich and Soviet Union at the same time.

Remind me, how old is America? Last time I checked not that old, and already is on the brink of being white and turning into jewish nigger shithole.

So on your place I would shut that little cockhole and go back to taking care of your wifes child.

>manlet detected

wtf I love minimalism now

>leaf detected

Youre a big Pole

>The 5'10" guys are best soldiers
You gotta cull the beta herd down every few decades. Plus the 6ft+ males are clearly the ones getting all the pussy so are needed more back at home anyways.

zubrowka?

Aren't there always troops in Poland?

yeah we drink zubrowka

I believe yes, I just so happened to be pretty sauced when he showed me, but I'm pretty sure, the picture on google seems to match.

saved, thanks man

>62

so. much. butthurt.
also
>poland
>country with history
kek

Pretty often, if not all the time, to my knowledge

Wish the higher ups wouldn't be so fucking stingy with money sometimes, I'd love to visit your country. Heard Y'all like to drink and I'm sure you're all fun to drink with, I'm sure good times would be had.

Enjoy to get nuked

this thread is for white people, Abdullah.

POLAND STRONK
O
L
A
N
D

S
T
R
O
N
K

I'm 6'1" I was told I was too tall to be a pilot. The Navy SEALs also prefer manlets, to fit in SDV's easier.

nice

thanks for trying to make me feel better

this is mine now

good stuff if you ask me, if you can get a hand on Żubr also get some, it's bison? beer. tastes good

>Special forces
I can guarentee you the american usa better operator than the cuck on the right.

t. manlet nigger

>germans
>having any sort of grasp of history

the cuck on the right is pretty much general-grade officer, he gets fine money for sitting behind a desk

5'10" 6'1"

Never quite realized how manlet Americans are.

but the guy in the pic is not a nigger
can't you see how it says 'white' on his uniform?

>(((NOWITZKI)))

My old man works for Nintendo, they probably know each other professionally, he's be blown away by your skills in MSpaint.

One word... Emu.

Small soldiers are better
Simo Häyhä: 5'3''
Audie Murphy: 5'5''

Manlets make good soldiers

dla ciebie

Mfw when 5 11 till after 6 years in the 82nd. Now 5 10. Will still destroy most other mother fuckers in a life or death...

>tfw 5"7'

Luckily I live in the fucking Shire.

>Audie Murphy: 5'5''
The Krauts had a hell of a time trying to shoot him.

don't bring us into this

German history is now basically a series of signs in Berlin saying "we're sorry" and migrants camping in your cathedrals. At least you're not going to get raped outside the Ostrow Tumski.

This looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Poland is a fucking shithole and Polish army is a bunch of lowlifes

fucking annex this piece of shit "country" and turn it into anything, under Polish rule even a desert would run out of sand

at least your capital city and most of countryside wasn't destroyed so be happy. Western front was a joke compared to eastern one.

So China vs USA would be known as

>Great Manlet War

poland is great :O

The Great Umpa-lumpa Conflict

no it is not great in any meaning of the word

it's an oversized Lithuania

maybe I've seen much of it through the eye of a tourist, but I have seen many places by now. Big cities as well as smallest villages, people are usually a bit poor und seem more happy, I think there will be an economic upturn

und = but