WOW PIZZAGATE FLOPPED

>so can we all agree now that pizzagate was nothing?
>great job guys, you made yourselves look like weebs and shut ins with no connection to reality
>too bad there was no one talking about it outside of your echo chamber
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
posted a week ago, 90 thousand views

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1332563&page=252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blump

Pizzagate did shine light on a few key issues in society though. Namely the fact that there are child trafficking rings that operate within the elites. A lot of trafficking of orphans from third-world countries and warzones.

Hell, Alefantis and co. might be innocent for all I care. But there is a lot of sadistic, sociopathic inhuman people with more power then is good for them.

anyone around when it first started knew this. a lot of the evidence was either fabricated entirely or just /x/ tier conjecture. what really fucked up most people were the creepiness of comet pizza owner and his instagram and the podestas. they could be (and likely are) innocent of orchestrating a child abduction/rape/cannibal ring, but their behavior, language, and the weird fucked up artsy shit they like, should not be tolerated at all.

the only thing we know for sure are that alefantis and podestas are creepy fucks

personally i dont think he's innocent

its deeper than that

is there any proof beyond conjecture based off creepy images/cryptic messages?

Hardmode: no Sup Forums made infographs allowed

Suicidemode: no grainy youtube video with dramatic music and spoopy narrator explaining to us "hidden" meanings with nonsense sources

If there was any concrete proof of wrongdoing it is gone now because of stupid people playing investigators and going undercover to the pizza place and snooping around in the streets of DC without taking any real precautions, culiminating in a false flag were a guy walked in there and conveniently fired some shots into a backroom computer through a door.

why do you make these threads?
pizzagate is real; the nwo succesfully PRd it, the players deleted their online evidence, and the pizzagate researchers showed their hand too quickly.

its a mistake that we won't repeat; get ready #wikileaks2017

Pizzagate is completely real, the threads have completely slowed down since we hit a bit of a wall. There has been so much connections and coincidences that it's undeniable, but most user's who remember those thread stuffed it all in the back of their heads and continued life.

Remember nothing was known until the email release, which was probably by our own powerless gov't.

Those Instagram photos and ultra-creepy people operated in plain sight using symbols and code words.

I bet dozens of similar operations are out there.

I wonder how much a pizza costs?

OP was being ironic

Noice

You have done nothing for 2 months straight...nothing

Lol the dude literally operates with pedophiles and he's either blind to it or he's 100% in kahoots.

The best part about the media coverage was that they jumped to his rescue but didn't address the tons of his followers and friends with posts that were blatantly pedophilic.

>he doesn't know how to use greentext

go back to plebbit

Word round the campfire is that the DoD is zapping pedo researchers with microwave weapons while they work.

Same shit Bush used in Desert Storm '91. It basically dumbs you down, gives you headaches, and you "surrender".

They really didn't want this to grow any more than it had. A true PSYOP success.

>is there any proof beyond the proof?

lol. yeah. ok.

Sweet

I like how you didn't know that green text is for quotes in posts in the thread made before you but you are OP so your green text instead takes on the 2nd meaning of >Implying, meaning all those are implications.
Thanks for showing that you do believe and you are on our side

Fuck off shill.

>pol fucked up a pedo ring bust

there really isnt any proof of this technology how could they target one person?

Totally normal. Nothing to see here folks.

Masers I think... send energy down a beam like a laser pointer, but with longer wavelengths.

Basically cook your brain like a hotdog in the microwave. Sounds like it would kill your motivation quickly.

Is normal.

what the fuck

ya but where is the beam coming from and how do they target just one person?

It didn't flop, it did what the liberal elite intended it to do.

>1 week before the election
>user and many people say they gonna release stuff that will sink the cunts ship
>left elite get scared so they create this false flag operation called pizzagate
>larping /x/ tier fags eat up what the false OP's give them HURRDURR "KEEP DIGGING GUYS"
>Left elite can finnaly create the fake news tag in hopes of branding all the other real stuff we'd find on hillary as fake news

by the grace of god our donny somehow wins and the fake news tag also backfires on them

praise kek

This video shows their motives. Toward the end it shows a totally wireless system.

Since this is 30+ years ago I'm sure they've made it longer range and easier to deploy (uh oh, conspiracy nut!!).

youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8

Don't think targeting one or multiple people would be difficult. That carpet cleaning van been parked across the street all night, user??

guess you never had pizza in the USA my german friend

If there were the kind of proof the way you're asking for, then these criminals would all be arrested.

You're only here to engage in mental gymnastics to talk down upon those who criticize the elites.

>Go away, shill

It was satire you fuckwit. The media called pizzagate rubbish but called pissgate a real fucking scandal. That's the difference libtard

That was a horrible rebuttal.

Correlation=/= causation.

>Connections and coincidences

No smoking gun though

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&t=10s

We've got proof of them being paedophiles just not of doing any crime

Whoa man thanks for clearing that up for me I've been wondering about PG since the MTM got involved and made me forget about it.

I'm not saying it is not possible that pizzagate is true, but nothing ever materialized beyond political operatives using code language and liberal gays being weirdos, which is par for the course. The most troubling thing by far was the Podesta's connection to Dennis Hastert.

Fuck, that vid's actually pretty good. Thanks OP

This whole thing makes me sick.

I just hope Trump fulfills his campaign promise and shoots [Podesta] in the middle of 5th avenue.

FUCK ME that picture

>that picture
What the fuck?

>a guy walked in there and conveniently fired some shots into a backroom computer through a door

wait what, i thought he just came in with a gun so that the media could write their ebil fake news warrior narratives, but did he actually shoot in there, damaging a computer? if true, then fuck, they're GUILTY AS HELL!

HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

if it is so truly fake then why is everyone in the MSM going into overdrive trying to damage control it?

because it controls the narrative against them? something they're good at doing?

its literally
>sir sir answer question sir
>no youre a pedo
>sir thats not appropriate

its before racism lost its edge calligng a political person that was like their kryptonite

(((Pure Coincidence)))

>so can we all agree now that pizzagate was nothing?

>You know guys, I was a trump supporter too but now I just can't support him anymore so yeah he is bad and all

thats exactly the same

Pizzagate should've shifted its attention to the clinton foundation when the evidence in pizzagate itself have 'stemmed', that is all.

Should've followed the trail of that dead female researcher and her friend, that posthumously continued her work on exposing child trafficking in haiti.

But much of what it uncovered was valid.

the right word is facetious faggot

A siryp bear-bottle.

Pedobear-bottle?

Good, also if you watch what Ted Gunderson was saying in his talks you'll realize FBI are gathering info on them for a long time, but not able to push it further every time, being stopped from formal persecutions by kike institutions. The same you see with holywood paedophilia -- they are getting laughable prison terms if any. They are all elite kikes (not judaism). Need to be the fuck out (of anywhere. let em return to their dearest god satan)

It's still going faggot, both on 8ch and on voat .co/v/pizzagate

On some level I believe, but I shall continue to deny everything because this is too big a pill for me.

I'm just going to say it's all an alternative memiverse, that these people are mixing their cultural atoms to create new memes just like we do.

These people don't have smug anime grills to shitpost with, after all.

btw they have old info without museum pegasus, where the tunnel is

>Unironically bringing up pizzagate when the media literally just ran with a three conspiracy theories back to back for DAYS

At this point the craziest tinfoil-wearing nutball in Alex Jones town is still more credible than CNN, because at least we ONLY got Pizzagate wrong, and the jury is still out on that.

See Ted Gunderson on satanism he described such things long before all these happenings hit the fan. Something like that youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Also it's used to blackmail people

> we ONLY got Pizzagate wrong
Who said so. OP actually mocks such greentexts.

If you have cheeto dust on your fingers, and cheeto dust on your mouth, and cheeto dust on your shit, and cheeto bag on the table in front of you etc, so on, so forth.

There is just far too many coincidences.

>and cheeto dust on your shit
also on your shirt

Nothing to see here folks. Pizza joints sacrifice children to satan, that's what they do.

>April, 20th
>dude masers bro

At 42:27 in the video someone says in the audience says "and little boys" and the Sasha Lord chick laughs and says "haha we all have our preferences"

If something doesn't happen with these fucks, then Trump can get fucked.

There's only enough information to assess with moderate confidence.

But human trafficking really does exist in the US, and Bill Clinton really did spend a suspicious amount of time with Jeffrey Epstein.

So, I mean, I'm not saying Pizzagate is 100% real, but there's enough there that there needs to be an investigation.

>needs to be an investigation

Do you realize there could be HUGE people behind right? These people are untouchable unless people going after him, not Sup Forums, EVERYONE.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1332563&page=252

But as you can see normies rather talk about Trump-Russian conections instead of talk about sacrifice and paedophilia connections.

It´s the same in Spain: since Alcasser case, the TV almost not talk about missing persons, not even feminists talk about missing girls because they don´t wanna lose their privileges.

There was a brave man who had the balls to investigate one missing girl and he was suicided, but he could send a messagge to his mother before dying.

In the message he talked about some satanism cult.

PIZZAFAGS AND PIZZATARDS BTFO

NO PROOF

NO EVIDENCE

NOTHING

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Check behind the man in the second picture: isn´t that a school? did Sup Forums investigated it?

You guys have probably heard of this but I sure hadn't

this. seasoned shitposters have been around long enough to see a crackpot storm in the making, a lot of the pizzagate people were r/conspiracy types that found Sup Forums through the election.

The idiots that would go in and bump the threads by telling them they are wrong and "where r broofs?" only fanned the flames and gave them a persecution complex.

The best thing to do would have been to ignore the threads completely until it died away. No Sup Forums has a huge blot on its record because of some newfag plebbitors who got their first taste of being ANONIMOOSE LEJON XDDDD

Lmao the right part is real, but the picture itself is not at all what they posted

Pizzagate was a distraction so we didn't dig deeper into donald being controlled opposition.

>No Sup Forums has a huge blot on its record
The huge blot on the impecable Sup Forums.
Don't be stupid, please.

It was so much fun fucking with them though because they were all skizo morons

Nothing to see here :^)

>what is Franklin cover-up
>what is Dutroux affair
>what is Saville affair
>what is Finders

etc etc

Kaloramo

You guys are close.

Lol nice "proof"

Is that Charls' "Judicious Cheatcode" Caroll?

>GUIZ ITS TOTALLY NOT PROFFS
>[SCREECHING INTENSIFIES]
It is all verifiable, unlike the so called Russian hackers.

I was against it from day one

Pizzagate as one particular topic or meme might have died, but exposure and investigation of human trafficking is happening like never before now, and that was really the point.

Comet Ping Pong itself was never the real issue. It was always much bigger than that.