Can anyone enlighten me whats the deal with the increasing seismic activity around the world...

can anyone enlighten me whats the deal with the increasing seismic activity around the world? recently there has been activity in Bogoslof (USA), Bezymianny (Russia), Reventador (Ecuador) and Nyamuragira (Congo). Why are volcanoes exploding around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

strangesounds.org/2016/11/record-noctilucent-cloud-season-antarctica-video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we all gonna die

take the boggpill

Ah fuck it, volcanos are cool shit

i was in Kamchatka on summer vacation, really nice

im whitepill now, antarctica

c'thulu is about to awaken from underneath antarctica

Fuck whoever created this shit planet in this shit universe and this shitty language

>Matthew 24:4
>Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
>For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
>You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
>Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
>All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Volcanic activity is due the pressure due tectonic plates moving. This process is 'really slow' and cyclic.
We could say that volcanic activity has increased but it really hasn't. Only real increase in the matter is the awareness of it due technology and the internet.
We haven't been recording "all" of the eruptions in the world (everywhere in the world) for the past 200 years, and 200 years is basically nothing in these things.
There's really no evidence that volcanic activity has increased. Read more jewish hysteriamedia cuckfaggot - and get a real country 3rd world mongoloid.

thanks, needed that

Underground bases needed exploding.

Our planet formed after a fucking sun exploded and reformed into a new sun.

We are spinning on a rock of Supernova fap cum wrapped around a ball of fucking liquid iron spinning at hundreds of thousands of miles an hour orbiting a star at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour.

Yall faggots act surprised when this magma cum ball shoots out loads? We should all be fucking dead right now.

Every day like 7 volcanos erupt around the world
Its normal

you just gotta develop a taste for shit like the rest of us

and what about the different weather anomalies that have been going around in the world? Like this one for example - strangesounds.org/2016/11/record-noctilucent-cloud-season-antarctica-video.html

Why am I still alive then?

You need to exist so the Muslims can rape you.

>can anyone enlighten me whats the deal with the increasing seismic activity around the world?

literally not a thing.

We have earthquakes every day, multiple times a day.

You are just noticing it now, is all.

Negative feedback mechanism triggered due to increasing overall terrestrial energy

my thoughts too

also El Teide on Canary Islands, Tenerife

all the liberal shaking is adding up and causing problems with the tectonic plates

Our solar system is binary. The iron sun approaches. The helium cone is here.
>It's gonna be amazing

The CERN collider is creating mini black holes which are sinking into the core of the planet and really fucking things up.

ja man

The harmonic vibrations of losing bigly

Its almost as if Earth is geologically active or something, really makes you think.

underrated top secret arcane knowledge right here

antarctica thread for any anons interested

KEK has awoken.
He is a god of chaos and he got Trump and brexit to happen, so you take the good with the bad

Very simply we are passing through a higher energetic partnof the universe an oort cloud if you will, if it helps we aren't the only bioshpere it planet going thru this.

You created it my man. Now grow.

Stay woke.

It's merely another cycle, not the end of the world.