Name me one country that has improved with a female leader

Name me one country that has improved with a female leader.

A woman should not have a leadership role, the bible forbids this. It's no coincidence Countries led by a woman often fail

United States, Obama was somewhat decent for a woman

katarina the great

and that Tudor bitch

Why?

V I C T O R I A
I
C
T
O
R
I
A

Germany, under Merkel

Catherine the Great
Queen Vicky
Catherine de Medici
Queen Betty Tudor
Byzzies under Theodora

There's several examples, me laddo

UK

>licence to own a gun vs rapefugees welcome

Kek. It will happen when Le Pen wins in France.

England does great with female leaders.

Actually every female leader they've had, depending on how you view Mary I, has been based.

Not including current PM who has done nothing yet

The monarch is on the throne by the grace of God, Victoria could have been a boy but she was born a woman. Not only that but she used the word of God as her guide

Also exclude current Betty
Not her fault, but the UK isn't doing too great under her

I guess Thatcher takes her place in modern British history

I'm screencapping the OP for future purposes.

What positive changes did any of them personally make, aside from being famous?

England and Germany.

HATE ME FOR SAYING THAT, Sup Forums!

Maggie>Vickie>Lizzie II>Theresa>Mary>Lizzie I>Mathilda>that chick thay went after Lizzie I

She still
>Ruled UK
>Was based

Counts.

Le Pen will be fine faggot.

Hatshepsut was pretty god tier.

You can argue she did just fine, England didn't suffer really much under her it's remained as a stable major power after its peak in the Victorian era. The two world wars caused an inevitable decline in Britain and it would have been impossible to keep the empire and honestly its not worth it. Look at Africa today

True if we go by the thread topic, yes.
QEII herself though is fine

That was my point though

UK

>Name me one country that has improved with a female leader.

Well, Germany seems to be doing better than ever under Merkel .^)

Yeah, that's what I said
No one could've stopped Britain's decline
Some empires are just destined to belong only to history

Cathy the Great made Russia into one of the major powers of the 18th century
Vicky inspired Britain to conquer most of the world in its most properous era
Cathy de Medici kept France together in a time it could have absolutely broken apart in religious infighting
Betty Tudor unified a nation divide by religion and set the stage for a centralized and modern European state that would dominate European politics for 400 years
Theodora guided her husbando in restoring Rome's glory and kept a fledgling empire from falling to the tides of time

Women can be and are great and terrible rulers just as frequently as men
In fact, it could be argued that they frequently are more remarkable for breaking out their sexes' ills and working to excel

UK

>Catherine the Great
>Queen Vicky
>Catherine de Medici
>Queen Betty Tudor
>Byzzies under Theodora

Catherine was a huge factor in turning the Muscovy into the Russian Empire - also expanded Russia massively. Vicky oversaw the greatest extent of British supremacy of all time. Catherine de Medici is fairly irrelevant honestly, would have picked Margaret de Anjou for her part in keeping England alive while it was ran by an autist. Elizabeth had the greatest selection of courtiers, such as Drake and Raleigh, established the sort of thassolocratic attitude for the British and the importance of maintaining the Royal Navy. Theodora didn't do much, but the couple of things she did do could have genuinely saved the empire - Justinian being almost deposed during the Nika Riots - had it not been for her telling him to stay and fight for his crown rather than flee, he would have lost the empire and we wouldn't have saw Justinian and Belisarius reclaiming the empire. Also did a ton for mending the schism in Orthodox Christianity.

The majority of them are all monarchs who oversaw crucial parts of history; also just realising that some of our best are British

Thatcher was a disaster and killed the working class

See pic related if you want to know how our answer to Angela Merkel is going to go

Germany

She killed the middle class, increased the working class and totally subjugated them.

>lost the entire fucking empire
ehh , no thanks

>Catherine the Great

Friendly reminder that Catherine the Great was German :^)

Kill me, please

Castile improved by far during Isabella's regine or at least it did in the short run.

Britain under Elizabeth I and Victoria.