Christianity is shit but all the alternatives to Christianity are worse

Christianity is shit but all the alternatives to Christianity are worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8clFm_bvj1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popol_Vuh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziusudra#Sumerian_flood_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enmerkar_and_the_Lord_of_Aratta
greekmythology.com/Books/bible_myths_and_their_parallels_in_other_religions_being_a_comparison_of_the_old_and_new_testament_myths_and_miracles_with_those_of_the_heathen_nations_of_antiquity_considering_also_their_origin_and_meaning/29
books.google.com/books/about/Pagan_Christian_Creeds.html?id=VE8VAAAAYAAJ&source=kp_cover&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0NQNcnim1HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's 100% false, Christianity is the only way into heaven.

For Christianity, there are only Jews and all the rest, blacks, whites, Canadians, Italians, etc. are all just lumped into the category "goyim."

Jesus said that he only came for the lost sheep of Israel and only healed the non-Jewish woman after she compared non-Jews to dogs who eat what falls down on the floor from their Jewish masters.

Paul says that non-Jews (again, all lumped into one category, only Jews are something special) are like a wild branch of a tree that got grafted into a noble, cultivated olive tree that is ethnic Israel.

And in Revelation, all the people from the tribes of Israel are listed (as the number of those who are saved) while, again, all the rest "from all nations" are just lumped into that one "goyim" category again.

The Bible is clearly Jewish supremacist, salvation is of the Jews.

If everything else is worse, then how is it shit?

Oka Mehmet, how's your buddy th eternal Anglo poster?

>authoritarian shithole
>subject to contentment for all eternity
No thanks.

100% false, heaven doesn't exist

Hinduism is pretty redpilled, germany, look into it.

I hope you won't ever have to see Hell

Hinduism isn't a religion it's a cult
That's wrong

Islam doesn't have the inherent cuckoldry of Christianity and is a white supremacist religion.

Do some research into how many religions stories are similar to christianity and how many are similar to other religions. Start with the flood myth and the confusion of the tongues. You might get redpilled.

cult, religion. only words.
Hinduism is Hinduism

It's not complex.

There is only one religion that's Christianity

>religions are shit

Are you motherfucking Sherlock Holmes?

Yeah, but turning Islam into something white is not possible anymore. Or maybe not in the short-run. Back then, Islam would have been better than Christianity, of course, but that's over. Now we're stuck with Christianity and Islam equals Orientals.

Why is it that leafs are always on the extreme end of the retardation spectrum, be it right or left?

Did you learn that in Sunday School?

sound like democracy

Yes, I like the Gilgamesh Epos. The Jews have stolen a lot from Gilgamesh, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=8clFm_bvj1s

>Yeah, but turning Islam into something white is not possible anymore.
Just strike off the heads and fingetips of the filth that's been collected, it's what Mohammad al-Insan al-Kamil (phub) would've wanted.

No, I learnt it because I started reading the bible and realised Gods word is the truth, I used to be an edgy atheist just a couple years ago but I am convinced now the bible is 100% the truth.

There's more to the world than simply atheism vs Christianity. What makes your capital 'G' God true, and not Marduk, slayer of Tiamat.

Because it's just common sense

For all the Hermeticists and Kekists here, check out this Shia mirror writing.

So anatomically modern humans were dicking around for 250k years, many religions have come and gone, but a cult that flourished during the late Roman Republic... that's the ticket? Everybody else got it wrong? It was so common sense that they had to convene not one, but several councils to hash everything out.

The world isn't even 10 thousand years old

Checked. Compare this with the Bible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popol_Vuh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziusudra#Sumerian_flood_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enmerkar_and_the_Lord_of_Aratta
greekmythology.com/Books/bible_myths_and_their_parallels_in_other_religions_being_a_comparison_of_the_old_and_new_testament_myths_and_miracles_with_those_of_the_heathen_nations_of_antiquity_considering_also_their_origin_and_meaning/29

Something fucking deep happened to ancestors.

Obviously trolling, if not just how to reconcile science with religion. Ie use religion for morality and science for factually explaining how the world works.

I'm not trolling, and no I'm not just going to pick and choose what to believe from the bible because all of it is true.

Read this book:
books.google.com/books/about/Pagan_Christian_Creeds.html?id=VE8VAAAAYAAJ&source=kp_cover&hl=en

Even the desert father Origen didn't believe in the literalness of the stories of the Bible. You're denser than a guy who lived almost 2000 years ago.

>le science and science mythos are the same thing and therefore both are undeniable

thanks, I always welcome new reading

It's all bullshit, the only reason i call myself a christian is because crusader memes. I also hate every version of christianity that isn't lutheran.

>I also hate every version of christianity that isn't lutheran.

Calvinism is best Christianity, imho. It has the strongest and most ascetic working ethic and it totally emphasizes Christians being elect.

This is important, that feeling of being ELECT. The masses need that feeling.

My family is from the traditionally poor Småland, the cheapness has stuck in the genetics somehow. I guess calvinists are protestants that decorate their churches with ikea furniture?

Why would half the bible be false? It makes no sense. You can't just pick and choose what to believe it's Gods word all of it

A story being a story doesn't mean it's false. Think of it like a fable, like the turtle and the hare. It teaches you a moral lesson. Just because it didn't happen doesn't invalidate the wisdom within--or the truth.

The bible is a history book not a fairy tale

>all the alternatives to Christianity are worse.

Apatheism is the ultimate redpill.

Fuck off paganism forever!

I prefer history over religous fan fiction about some zombie messiah that have been told several times before. Some even speculate that Jesus is just another name for Julius ceacar even. The book is written over houndreds of years and have been changed or they added things to fit the political spectrums throu history. Hell is an outright copy of Hades for one example. It's a mix of old religions that either died and got a new prophet. If "gods" existed they was probably aliens since that would be the only scientific explanation and that of today is not even proven to exist but are closer to facts that any religous book.

>The bible is a history book

Well it's a collection of many books: history, Jewish law, poetry, prophecy. All sorts of things.

Muhammad was white and beheaded jews.

Like, where do i sign desu.

Yes goyim, it is all a pagan lie that has hijacked and oppressed our religion. We did not kill Jesus, he was just a man.

If you kneel down for a Jew shepherd then girls aren't going to want to date you.

They'll think you are a cuck.

Us Europeans need to rediscover our Pagan roots.
We need to abandon the Semitic cult and put all of the Abrahamic religions in the trash can where they belong.

STOP BELIEVING IN RELIGION YOU CHILDREN.
ACCEPT THAT WHEN YOU DIE ALL OF YOU DIES FOREVER.
WE ARE JUST MATTER.. A TEMPORARY CONFIGURATION OF ATOMS.. THAT IS ALL!
SEEK PLEASURE.. IT IS THE ONLY MEANING IN LIFE.
HEDONISM IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

>belief in the false dichotomy of pleasure and pain
Now that's a religion.

Heaven is hell for me

Hell is called reality. A world without pain or suffering is a world for cowards

>that throat
L-lewd

There are a lot of different Christianities, I don't think they all go to heaven.

Christianity has had very beneficial effects on western society. Athiests that deny this are just contrarians.

>Calvinism
>Totaltarian theocracy is best
>flag

>beneficial effects
Why don't you name them?

>>Totaltarian theocracy is best

Yes.
I support Totalitarianism.
I don't like the Arab *race* here but I respect their religion: they are opposed to women's rights, gay rights, secularism and liberalism. I can respect that!

I'm actually a theist and have no problem with Christianity, I'm just making fun of that leaf for being a young Earth creationist and for taking the stories of the Bible at face value instead of treating them like the wisdom literature they are.

>not being a devout Kekist
I've seen far more proof of Kek's existence than I have for any other deity

Maybe Gods need worship to grow strong. If we worship Kek he will grow strong while Jesus will turn weaker. It would be worth a try, I guess. If we make Kek strong he can kill YAWHE and Yeshua Ben Yosef and that Ghost thingie here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0NQNcnim1HY
While Kek interrupts Hillary's speaking role, Jesus appears in a dog's asshole.

All the other religions are essentially piggy backing on the same fallacy as Kekism, but they're just less potent because you have to wait longer for coincidences to label as being proof.

I guess if you're going to do a drug, might as well go with the cleaner, purer form of it.

>"""""coincidences"""""
We're long past that stage

You don't believe in the pure land? It's easy, you just have to recite Amituofo's name.

>mfw dragons and lands of endless gems

A dragon is fear, and its hoard desire. But when you slay the beast, will you still want for treasure? No. Adversity is the reason for being.