Katelyn Nicole Davies

What did she do to herself on camera? What did she have to say?

Shouldn't the media spread her message, instead of hiding it -- I would think Katelyn would want everyone to hear what she had to say. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wo-tg0M6r04?t=4m8s
sendvid.com/k77japyk#
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZmNDCuAlwU
youtube.com/watch?v=GNB8lP26Dng
youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos
heavy-r.com/video/251666/Teen_Commits_Live_Suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media is hiding it because showing her face will turn men into pedo. She is very hot.

becuase:
1.depressed little kids would see how easy is it to hang yourself if you have problems
2.as a parent you wouldn't want to see your daughters suicide video everywhere all over the internet

(((12)))

I am really devastated by her death. Beheadings and slow mo HD shotgun executions in Syria don't bother me at all, but her crying in the dark setting up the rope is the saddest thing I've ever seen. I admire her courage though.

I want Rainbow Dash to tie me up and piss on my face while I get sexually molested by an STD ridden zigger.

that's quite something

You can still make your dreams come true

youtu.be/wo-tg0M6r04?t=4m8s

H-how?

I saw the video. She sounded kinda pretentious. Seems teen girls still put up facades when there's a camera, even when they're killing themselves. Very odd.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>take the easy way out while living in the "greatest" country in the world
>courage
if a fucking burger or a european kills himself , what the actual fuck a sandnigger i suppose to do ? bleach the entire country ?

sendvid.com/k77japyk#

Glorious re-make of her suicide.
If you have any requests for songs to use tell me and I will make them :D

The attack of the edge

quiet faggot

>bleach the entire country
That would be great actually.

there's more degeneracy in "non-shithole" countries, degeneracy leads to depression, depression leads to suicide

In shitholes you do the things you can to achieve a good life, because you weren't born with everything

Do you get it or ... ?

She did it because she was abused by her step-father.

Her room.

She was supposed to be 13 next month.

I watch suicide and execution videos all the time, but something about this girls face makes me not want to watch this one.

Is this what empathy feels like? I'll watch it eventually. I'm just delaying for some reason.

she was a camwhore till the last breath.
I dont understand why people give her so much attention. 12 year olds are often depressed and do stupid things. who cares

someone uploaded about 50hrs worth of her livestreams on this channel

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZmNDCuAlwU

this is the day before she died
youtube.com/watch?v=GNB8lP26Dng

Her family.

She was a drama queen. She got the attention she wanted.

If you are so sad then why don't you fucking kill yourself, faggot.

the only problem is that in shit-holes you are born with nothing , and if you tried to do something that the king doesn't approve , you're fucked
>pic very related

End.

It's because she's white. It's much harder to feel empathy for darkies especially muslim ones.

12 year olds don't have anything to say

children should be seen and not heard

Only one attention whoring is you edgy cunt.

youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos

this person has been uploading all of her home livestream videos... i'd probably kill myself too, or at least bail if i had to live around these people.

Well ya see ? This (as degenerate as it looks and sounds) is the least degenerate things people do TO THEMSELVES in those "awesome" countries
again, do you get it ???

I'll pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie.

We share the same birthday. Rip

She should have done ASMR, got 100k subs and a patreon, and held on long enough to legally emancipate herself from her nigger tier family

She was an hero

shush, child

She killed herself on cam. nuff said.

you don't get it don't you
that not what people do to themselves , that what the gouverment does to you if you don't follow their strict rules
>i'm probably fucked for posting this on the chan , but we're anonymous right ? surely hiro won't sell my information ?
fuck it im gonna spend the next 5 years in jails

If you have a purpose in life (which you have from the get go when you were born with nothing) there's struggle, not depression

>12 year old
>pedo
pick one

the thing that is so degenerate in YOUR country is seen as "normal" in ours, that's what the frog was trying to say

I honestly don't understand why Sup Forums of all people/places are making a fuss about this.

Only the weak minded commit suicide.

I get it sand-nigger, what I'm trying to tell you is that if people are willing to do to themselves what is considered torture in your country, it means we've reached a super high stage of degeneracy

i blame laissez-faire parenting in the digital age, especially in cases like this where the mother seems to resent her children.

This

Social media era a very dark one

What the fuck Hong Kong,usualy something smarter comes off your mouth reminder that your a 105iq nation.

Lol she looks exactly like Jessie slaughter

Yes, I mean "all" of her

DELETE!!!!!

you've got the worst of our kind in netherland , you don't see them killing themselves because of prostitution (you know what i'm talking about , les vitrines...)
only the weak take the easy way out , and they should be shamed for it , not praised

it morocco you dumb nigger

top kek

link to an hero video?

Hong Kong who the hell is moroco?Are you somekinda proxy of Hong Kong?Also nigger ,what?I am European and your asian.

read what french said, degeneracy leads to depression

Who in here would have just gone to her House and would have tried to cheer her up and be there for her (If you knew her Prior to this) Come on Guys Show us you still got a Heart

>she is now an angel in heaven

that's a bit presumptuous

Pretty sad honestly, whether you think she was weak or attention whoring or not. It's sad when a child kills themself. It shows there was something deeply wrong there, and I believe those same factors are ever present in society. Poverty, broken family, sexual abuse. Very sad.

>autistically trying to sound funny to burry out the shame
no problemo , things like this happend m8

Why don't you have a seat over there?

so you got everything presented to you on a golden plate to succed and you decide to focus on the negative & kill yourself because you can't take it ?
that pretty weak dessu

??? I dont get it

>can't write
>has kids

FFS you just can't grasp the concept of degeneracy and depression can you ?

depression is a jewish meme

I would have. Not to fuck her or to be an edgy fag. But rather because I help other people through emotional distress as a way to keep my own in check.

Thanks for reading my message I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog.
Don't forget to like and suscribe and follow me on instagram.

You get it if you dont have any life Goal and nothing to work towards. It aint a meme ist in your Reptile Brainz

>not to fuck her.
Gay.

it's not how it works, we have been stripped of our values and morals, everyone is allowed to e a degenerate whore and you are looked at weirdly when you say something about it.
there is no certainty for the future anymore, not even for the people who are already well in their 40s or 50s

>when u layer ur other 2 babies down but 4get 1 in da tree

Is that the mother? The daughter writes with perfect English and Mum writes like a retard.

most of degeneracy is the result of jewish influence so maybe, wow you're maybe getting a bit of it after all
keep thinking youssef, you're doing great

So is anyone gonna post the webm of this cunt swinging? I know fuckers have it

Link of the video?

so buying jewish pills gives you life goals ?

Just because fucking kids is normal in your country doesn't make it normal in the civilised world.

Good. You have to be the worst piece of shit to actually commit suicide. Not even being ironic right now.

What a disgrace to everyone who is actually suffering in the real world and are still going strong.

What a disgrace to everyone who cared for and cherished you.

There is nothing so bad in life that you can't turn into a positive.

Suicide is the coward's way out.

Is it normal for 12 year olds to be on prozac in the USA?

Her daughter's writing ability was much much higher than her own. It's sad to think maybe she had potential to begin to break the cycle of poverty and ignorance.

what mental gymnastics did you use to get to that conclussion

soon ahmed , very soon

I dont get it. If you see a clearly depressed Dude dont you try to cheer him up a Little bit ? Are you Guys not allowed to talk to Kids in your Country anymore ? Ist a meme that we Germans are cold Robots but the more im on here i guess ist just everywhere by now

I'm of the opinion this is viral marketing for a movie or tv show or some shitty 'social experiment'

Every video felt like a shitty b grade social media horror film

it been fun , i'm just fucking with you guys for cheap keks , i gotta go
have a nice day :D

>Suicide is the coward's way out.
>tips fedora

>If you see a clearly depressed Dude dont you try to cheer him up a Little bit ?
That's exactly what I do. Not out of true altruism. Hence my post.

I saw the video, it was very sad.

She said she was sorry, even said sorry to what it seemed to be the creeps online that harassed her.

Apart of me thinks, or at least hopes, that she didn't genuinely mean to take her own life and maybe thought the rope she was(which was very thin) might break.

Makes me feel very sad, as a kid in my area just killed himself in a very similar way. I wish I could have been there for them, i'm not anything special but i know I genuinely care enough to want certain people to not kill themselves. and if my presence and friendship would stop it, i would hope that would make them happy.

kill yourself faggot

bye morocco, have good times

Send them to a work or a Boot camp when they get to puberty. No pills no drugs. And tteach them that it isnt a 700,- IPhone that Counts. That would be my idea

Everybody's on something. They love pumping kids full of pills in the west.

Twelve years olds don't even know who they are yet, comments blaming the girl show an alarming lack of understanding about that. She looked older than what she was because of the makeup, but she was really just a baby still.

Her mother should be the one hanging for having failed her children so badly, and letting them be raised in a shithole. You can be poor, but you don't have to live like niggers, and it looks like that's how they lived.

Poor girl should have just run away, instead of taking her life.

bye ! kek be with you

will there be showers and ovens there too?

Full video here: heavy-r.com/video/251666/Teen_Commits_Live_Suicide/

That last 15 minutes is kino, screen goes slowly dark while her phone rings