Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayy lmaos

Just a bunch of college kids

jews

KGB experiments?
Animal attacks?

Probably caught in the middle of a chemical weapons test.

Funny, cuz the Russians don't seem too keen on giving out any information, documents, autopsies, etc.

ayy lmaos or retarded youtube people that thinks they escaped because of fire in the tent

because they dont want to let you know the truth. ayy lmaos

Idiots got cabin fever or did mushrooms or something, and ran into the woods, thinking they were being chased by monsters.

They died of exposure.

Then, their bodies, frozen but in the sun, were picked at by animals.

Later people found their bodies and were like "lol what the fuck? Aliens."

If it's unsolved, a Jew's involved.

I read a book about it, most (((experts))) seem to believe they got fucked by a slow avalanche

What about all the extreme internal blunt force injuries the victims all had in common?

UFO Attack bro. They were crushed from the inside out in some cases. But ALL had radiation burns

>They still to this day have it classified as unknown deaths

All I know is the dicks that belonged to whatever creatures attacked them were far too much for those tight russian bum holes. mmmmm, got dayumn.

>experience hikers
>thinking they were being chased by monsters.
nice logic

no mushrooms evidence

some freaky shit is what, aliens

"Finally our annual Elders of Zion meeting will be hold here on Dyatlov Pass, because no one ever will notice us being here-... oy vey, they found us, kill em all."

*kill kill kill*

"Enough is enough, the next time our location will be the Bilderberg hotel!"

this mystery will be never known.

case closet

Joos

They weren't it the spot for that long to get cabin fever and they ran away from their fires and tents, and they had all sorts of force trauma, missing eyes balls, cuts and shit.

>

One of the weird effects of hypothermia is the body gets confused and can think it is overheating causing people to tear off their own clothes. Basically they got caught in a blizzard which wrecked their shit then they tore off their clothes stumbled around and died.
Actually the whole thing is very easily explained and well known. Of course conspiracy idiots don't worry about perfectly reasonable explanations.

>whole thing is very easily explained and well known

you made my day

Not if it was KGB, you thread Nazi. The soviets were doing (((military exercises))) in the area and found them rather quickly.

Stop that Thread!!!

Its some old Mountain Gods, curse Story.
Let it be, dont touch that Topic.
Im fucking serious, its Dark stuff.

sage

What about the high level of radioactivity on their clothes?

Dyatles passed

Are there savage Yeti like beasts involved in this story?

>Dyatlov Pass
Ball lightning, no?

A fucking avalanche.

Sleeping in their undies when their tents get totally covered by snow. They resort to cutting out of the tents to get to the surface but none of them make it very far. Animals eat the tongue and eyes because that's all thats even sort of soft when a corpse is frozen.

They all got trapped in a time portal loop between the late 2000s and the year it happened (cant remeber year) because the soviets accidentally opened up a portal underground and it turns people into brutal killers. The victims were attacked by some crazy future time traveler Americans. Trust me I saw the movie.

No. Its scary stuff, ive dont want to go into it.
Nothing with Yetis, lol, i wish it would be.

Just forget it. You would have Nightmares.

vy molodie, shutlivie :^)

Watch the documentaries.
Budet smeschno.

Oh yeah yeah totally.

I would definitely want to eat shrooms in fucking Siberia

Sounds like a great idea

What caused internal blunt force trauma?

Tell us, Grigory.

>bunch of russians go camping
>they party and get drunk
>they find out one of them has a gun
>they get into an argument about this
>things escalate
>people kick and punch each other in tents
>gunman shoots into the air in attempt to get the sutuation under control
>everyone panics
>people run out of tents in fear of getting shot
>drunk russian wants to leave no witnesses
>runs aften them
>loses gun because dumb drunk russian
>everyone freezes to death

>Serbia
Not sure if sarcasm...

i don't really remember all of it but some of them got caught in an avalanche, no?

Man, I really want to open that closet.

No.
Watch Docs if you want.
Im out.

It was actually an avalanche.

Tent got hit so they cut themselves out and ran then died to exposure or fell down the ravine. Animals ate their tongues and eyes as they would be the only parts that wouldn't freeze solid.

"Massive internal injuries" could be a direct result of the avalanche, the impact wouldn't cut them up but would cause internal injuries.

>Animals ate their tongues and eyes as they would be the only parts that wouldn't freeze solid.
Where did you get this idea?

the locals fucked them up

This guy knows

The type of tissue, softer than skin.

Birds would typically eat those two things before anything else.

they were attacked by a giant invisible radioactive bear

Radioactive clothing?

Why would a tongue not freeze? It's just a muscle. Eyeballs are filled with fluid. Considering it's not anti-freeze I see no reason why eyes wouldn't freeze in sufficiently low temperatures.

The craziest shit is that the lone survivor in the group was a dude that got sick or broker his legs or something and had to turn back before they set out to the pass.

That's the only unexplained factor but I think it's reasonable to consider that Russia was testing serious amount of nukes back then and therefore they may have been hiking near a test site, could also explain how the avalanche started as the area was unstable.

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING RADIATION

Ok, then perhaps the birds got to them before they were fully frozen, they still go for the eyes and tongue first.

Give me an alternative explanation that isn't retarded and I'll take it on board.

And the fact the corpses were jaundiced

Hypothermia and avalanche could explain this yea. the fact that they ripped their tents open and ran off in little lcothing could have been because they heard an avalanche coming, and not because 'they were insane' or scared of ay lmaos or something.

eyes and tongues eaten is normal little critter behaviour. So unless someone can prove there aren't any birds or critters in that area, it's not suspicious.

I read about supposed radiation in their bodies, but are those make belief or are there actual reports/autopsy reports to prove it?

Your blood does have anti-freeze in it, I believe.

Avalanche can cause this, obv. Falling from a fucking mountain because youre not wearing shoes and slipped can cause this, obv.

Besides, where are the autopsy reports that say there had 'strange' blunt force trauma that isn't easily explained by those things?

Ayy lmao's obviously

>Give me an alternative explanation that isn't retarded and I'll take it on board.
Maybe the tongue and eyes were exposed so they would thaw before the rest of the body?
>Your blood does have anti-freeze in it, I believe.
Well they were Russian so this does seem entirely believable.

>when you nut but she still suckin

nigger jew aliens

ITT: people who saw this thread and skimmed the wiki real quick so they'd have something to post about

Tbh I didn't remember that they walked to the woods in barely any clothes, calmly, not running, and made a small fire to... sit in in their underwear?
How did they even manage to calmly walk 500 meters in their bare feet and underwear and in -30c/-22F and not die right there?

And the issue of intoxication is one argument, but only half were drunk, the rest was sober, so clearly enough to advise against stupid ideas, or at least to return on their own

and this is why you don't go playing in the snow. especially on the side of a mountain

With no signs of an avalanche and a full ice shelf. No that was one of the first things ruled out by the search team same as an animal attack.

probably came across drug smugglers or something

transmitted this thread to my local KGB-4 department administrator
Have fun guys.
You shouldn't have digged to this point.

Nigjewliens? Is this kinda like that Faguckjigger thing from a few days ago?

Be pretty weird, considering there isn't jack shit up in the Urals or access to anywhere really. Plus signs pointed to only the party being around the area.

My bet is orgy gone wrong and someone got pissed.

not everyone is a 14 year old desperate to know everything

A bunch of people got spooked by an avalanche and ran out into the open without proper clothing and died. The radiation from them is from the thorium they worked with.

I think they went calmly because they didn't want to trigger an avalanche, plus if there was a blizzard you could harldy see 30 cm in front of you so they had to be careful and -30° is harsh but you don't freeze immediately. I'd imagine it takes at least an hour before the cold renders you immobile. Plenty of time to get to the woods, set up a campfire and then just sit there and accept your fate.
>stupid ideas
Their tents were burnt down together with all their warm clothes (or that's what they thought at the time) so they had nowhere to hide. Well, what would you do?

Best explanation I have seen

poltergeist attack.

That's the obvious tone of the thread but alright Bruno

Somewhat on topic, how was the new season of the X-Files? Worth watching?

>only half was drunk
fucking russians

Same thing that'll happen to all Americans in Drumpf's Soviet America™.

They accidentally got caught in a failed rocket test. Explains the lights in the skies that locals seen. The fuel from the rocket is toxic so they tried to run away as fast as possible leaving everything behind. There probably was some explosion too which explains some of the blunt traumas. Missing tongues/eyes were eaten by bugs.

lol this

american komrades are in for a ride of their ...existence

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Missing tongues/eyes were eaten by bugs.
More likely from water and putrefaction.

Too cold for bugs.

A couple of bodies weren't found until spring.

According to wikipedia:

However, contrary to what Radford states, this is very unlikely, and evidence contradicting the avalanche theory includes:[11][12]

The location of the incident did not have any obvious signs of an avalanche having taken place. An avalanche would have left certain patterns and debris distributed over a wide area. The bodies found within ten days of the event were covered with a very shallow layer of snow and, had there been an avalanche of sufficient strength to sweep away the second party, these bodies would have been swept away as well; this would have caused more serious and different injuries in the process and would have damaged the tree line.
Over a hundred expeditions to the region were held since the incident, and none of them ever reported conditions that might create an avalanche. A study of the area using up-to-date terrain-related physics revealed that the location was entirely unlikely for such an avalanche to have occurred. The "dangerous conditions" found in another nearby area (which had significantly steeper slopes and cornices) were observed in April and May when the snowfalls of winter were melting. During February, when the incident occurred, there were no such conditions.
An analysis of the terrain, the slope and the incline indicates that even if there could have been a very specific avalanche that circumvents the other criticisms, its trajectory would have bypassed the tent. It had collapsed laterally but not horizontally.
Dyatlov was an experienced skier and the much older Alexander Zolotarev was studying for his Masters Certificate in ski instruction and mountain hiking. Neither of these two men would have been likely to camp anywhere in the path of a possible avalanche.

Why no one posted the picture they took before starting to run

True, and those ones had frozen completely. So still no bugs (ice mummies).

Just normal rot.

Yeti attack

Parachute mines

expain the broken skulls and broken rib cages

Nothing.
Stop asking comrade.

Found it.
Here it is.
Last photo on their camera.
Discuss.

Yea, its totallt normal that someone was missing his tongue right

Hate people that talk shit without knowing shit.

Ah easy.

It's a Spook.

Forensic expert said they were caused by a strong force such as a fast moving car or a shockwave from a blast, so it was probably rocket's explosion.

it's too indistinguishable to tell anything, and so irrelevant

Most likely infrasound