Josue Estebanez - a true Hero

Just look at this absolute beast:
youtu.be/bcJTfgIoCKA

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Josué_Estebanez_de_la_Hija

"Josue Estebanez born ca. 1990, was a serving Spanish soldier. He was all alone on the tube on his way to a nationalist meeting when a mob of 50 AFA thugs, who as the video will show were armed with knuckle dusters and tear gas grenades to use against the nationalist meeting, boarded the tube train he was on. He wasnt looking for trouble - they were, and they got it."

"The video footage reveals they were carrying weapons and the testimony of a security guard at the scene states he saw the mob also carrying knives."

"These were armed Red terrorists, and he was a lone nationalist. On the video you can see the thugs board the tube train, laughing and looking at him as they realised they had trapped what they thought was a 'skinhead' on the tube all alone - and they were laughing at how easy it was going to be to attack him."

"Even though there were over 50 of the AFA thugs they still tried time after time to attack Josue, and time after time he held his own against them all. That is one brave kid. Eventually the mob trapped him and beat him almost to death."

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xcugcSCKZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legend.
> Eventually the mob trapped him and beat him almost to death
Why did it have to end like this.

Antifa adopt the mentality of niggers, always acting as a large group, always horrifically weak when in a one vs one situation

He also got sentenced to 26 years in jail - due to one of the vermin AntiFa's dying - despite acting in self defense. Political trial much?

kek self defence.

They were going to gang up on him and kick his ass, like they always do, so he attacked. Self defense.

Unfortunately zergs are more in number. One warrior may be of a better quality but they have more and more.

F
Keep on winning Josue
Hope someone local is sending him goodies

absolutely, of course they'd all have surrounded him like a family of rats and all taken their shots at him.

he attacked first knowing what was going to happen, then look at the vermin, they're all huddled together terrified of this one man after he showed how weak left scum are.

They number in dozens, and yet they all flee the train from one man.

He was too fast, they couldn't track his movements. Young and trained vs fat slobs.

how can u be an anti nationalist wtf

by being a woman/an effeminate male

He's fucking Batman!

rolling videogames ty varg

I was in Aveiro with some friends and they have some antifa symbol on the wall in the city center i remember that I and more 2 of us pissed on it! hahah

They fight like niggers.

Pic related, AntiFa mourns their own "hero". That fucker deserved to die. Good riddance.

¡JOSUE LIBERTAD!

We'll have our time.

F

that's exactly what it was. he refused to be a victim.

Webm anyone? I'm not making a jewtube account just to watch this shit...

So if 50 people are about to beat the shit out of you are you going to just take it? Or strike first and surprise/scare the majority of them like Josue?

>metapedia

sage

(((Wikipedia))) won't allow any article on the event.

>white killing whites
>based

All you retarded fuckers should gas yourselfs

Hes a good guy and the fact that hes in prison means spain is a fucking cuckold nation

watch the embedded link, it bypasses the need for an account to watch age restricted material

>AntiFa subhuman vermin
>White

Pick one, faggot.

Most AntiFa thugs aren't even human in my eyes. They sure don't act human.

White killing white is the absolute sin. No matter why.

Go find a gf kido.

Go fuck yourself jew faggot killing traitors is heroic. And theres a shit ton of whtie traitros who NEED to die. Fuck you

>Josue

How do I pronounce that?
I keep sayine Jose in my nead.

This. Excellent example of self-defense and how being armed can help equalize an otherwise hopeless situation. I wish I could be on jury duty for his trial. Spainbro is a goblin slayer.

add an u faggot

>killing white teenagers who smoke weed thnking they are making a better world
>is heroic

Finnish IQ everybody.

Killing traitors is heroic. Only fucking jew would say otherwise. Being a traitor is WORSE than being an enemy. You will be hanged like the weak cuckold traitor you are when the time of the rope comes.

Really similar to "Joshua".

Typical of Spanish nazis to have jew names.

AntiFa move around in large groups, beating the shit out of outnumbered nationalists. These people aren't innocent. They were armed and about to attack him.

negro

Honorary Aryan.

Explain to me Sven how a traitor of your race can be innocent? It doesnt even matter if they would have never beaten up anybody. HTey want their own race to died. How could they ever be innocent?

>Killing stupid white teenagers
>''''''''''''''heroic'''''''''''''''''

Me too, dont like the antifas but the nazidude stabbed one of them without reason.

Learn to read. You completely misunderstood my post.

Killing stupid white traitors is 100% heroic and i salute the hero. He is a hero of his own race for killing the traitors of his own race. You are a weak pathetic cuckold and I bet you were one of these traitors a week ago werent you? kek

Oh, you're an anti-racist leftie. I won't bother with you then.

Antifa are terrorist & criminal scum. Not humans, not teenagers. Nothing but attack dogs for Communist & Globalist agendas.

F

F

At least he killed one. God damn it would feel great to kill some antifa. I know I know, they're not even insects, but still they manage to be annoying. I'd love to rape them to death with sharp objects.

I'd cut out their eyes, castrate them and force-feed them their own genitala and finish them off by putting fire to their heads untill ther brains cook. Then I'd kick the head and make that brain explode while also masturbating.

And here I thought I was being radical in my views. What's happening in Sweden? Race war when?

Add a what?

"Joe -Soo" ?
"Joe-Soo-Eh" ?
"Joe-Soo-Uh" ?

Well fuck.

What? He's in jail for self-defense????? The fuck???

Fantastic. Had it been 50+ nazis about to attack a lone Communist who then stabbed one of them to death, the court would have ruled it "self defense" and given him a light sentence. 4 years worst case scenario.

Joe-Soo-Eh

self defence ? sure by longshot but on camera he stabbed a guy with knife. off camera sure he got shit on but theres no evidence soo yeah.

I'm sitting here in Stockholm, having some coffee, and reading chemistry for dummies while thinking about how the natural sciences could help us solve our demographics.

Daily reminder this is what TRS PSYOP leaders are afraid of KEK

Did you even read what was said in that pic? TRS is not the problem, people like you are. Fuck off and die you disgusting retard/Jew/shill.

I hate antifa scum so much

Worthless fucking traitors, delusional morons who think they are doing a good cause and because they subscribe to the popular and PC ideology gives them free reign to act like u civilized barbarians and attack and attempt murder, harrasment and shame of their open fucking countrymen, fucking despicable.

I recall antifa faggots burning and damaging cars of AfD supporters, innocent citizens of Germany who got fucked over by their own countrymen because of who and what they support. Fucking useless parasites, scum of the Earth my hatred and disgust for antifa is unending.

Fucking fascists of the left.

>uncivilized*
>own*

;_;7

In all honesty this might have been avoided - he saw the crowd and standed near the entrance to expose the writings on his shirt (looks liek Lonsdale or other skin brand), if he decided to do a tactical retreat and look the other way nothing would have happened most likely.

sorry cant F on this one, not the smartest move by him

Day of the rope needed. Hang them 50 deep. Decorate an old oak like a rotting Christmas tree of antifa corpses. When America is forced to save Europe from the brown hordes, antifa fags are going to be killed. Let the traitors die first.

You shouldn't symphathize with these bastards. Look what AntiFa did to the 17 year old patriot Swede Daniel Wretström (pic related). Daniel Wretström was murdered by them. That could have happened to Josue too, regardless if he attacked them or not, and he knew it. It was self defense.

that's what they get for starting shit. too bad he was outnumbered, but it's funny how they could have beaten him right there but everyone was too scared. they only beat him when he was finally running and there were so many of them.

even the shitty zerg was too scared without a literal mob. fucking commies are such cowards.

>You shouldn't symphathize with these bastards.

Im not, Im jsut saying that we should be realistic - system is rigged against us so we should put ourself into a situation where a "fair trial" should save us

>Look what AntiFa did to the 17 year old patriot Swede Daniel Wretström (pic related). Daniel Wretström was murdered by them.

your antifas are particulary loathsome, but again, avoid conflict if you can, we arent in power right now.

Maybe he could have fled the situation, I don't know, but I don't blame him for what he did. We don't know what was being said. He clearly felt threatened.

youtu.be/-xcugcSCKZg

I've got sympathy for neither.

Me neither.
No surprise here.

Fuck. This pisses me off.

There is a reason this shit only happens in places where people do not have easy access to concealed firearms.

Would love to see some "anti"fa try this kind of shit in Georgia.

Just look at that bunch of fucking cowards.

ROLLIN

See ya tomorrow lads

A violent Nationalist? All the fake stories from the left, and I finally find an actually violent Nationalist.
Look, Antifa members deserve it, but stabbing one of them didn't help.

Ok Varg, what will you give me.

F

Can I have a link to the video which started the meme "stop doing X"?

fucking switzerland

I thin you're a pretty cool guy, you piss on grafitti and doesn't afraid of anything

If something happened to the judge it would be really really really tragic.

Beast shame the kike courts sentenced him for protecting himself. AFA are scum and must go

Are you all.... retarded? He stabbed the kid first unprovoked. What was the kid doing calling him a fag? You're all defending a white nigger chimping out and openly stabbing a person without being threatened.

though i was going to watch some oldboy or netflix daredevil.

What if the leftist said "we are going to kill you"? What then? I wish he had killed every single one of them. Race traitors and communists deserve no better.

>soft-ass middle class kid threatening to kill someone
Doesn't sound likely to me

jesus you are dumb. this was a group of antifa going to cause trouble with nationalists. they were going to the same place but were on different sides. they recognised him as a nationalist and would have beaten him to a pulp. he struck first, and held the rest of them off alone. god bless him.

>Commie scum got stabbed
He's doing God's work

Also remember the case of Clement Meric. Antifas ambushed a bunch of nationalists and attacked them. A nationalist punched Clement ONCE as he was trying to get away. Clement fell, hit his head and died. The media, the courts and leftshits were crying for blood. Nationalist organisations were banned. Fuck Antifa.

>Clement Meric

a yes, that upper class faggot college student. little asswipe.

Bullshit that was self defense. You get surrounded by a mob that's about to beat you to a pulp or kill you that they themselves have knives and other weapons.

The best you could have done is done what he did. Took the initiative and saved his life.

agreed they all need to be sent to forced labour prisons.