Antarctica General

There has been a lot of talk about Antarctica lately and there are those who deny everything they see or those who want to seek further truths and find out what's really going on there.

>Pyramids
>Russian Pope visit
>Nazi base
>Kerry Visit
>Buzz Visit
>Temperature anomalies
>Ozone anomalies
>Giant chunk of ice, the size Delaware breaking off
>Giant remains
>Hollow Earth

Operation Highjump
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/highjump/great_antarcticexpedition.htm

Ark of Gabriel
whatdoesitmean.com/index1955.htm

Hollow Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Nova_Bay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Specially_Protected_Area
youtube.com/watch?v=boU8eM_-JO4&
ancient-code.com/evidence-of-ancient-civilization-on-antarctica-strange-oval-shaped-structure-spotted-in-satellite-imagery/
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_FIugy_AA
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
ancient-code.com/the-mysterious-fawn-hoof-mummy-ancient-egyptian-presence-in-north-america/
caves.org/WNS/USFWS-WNS_cave_advisory_news_rls_2009-03-26_final-1.pdf
helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/is-this-a-huge-million-year-old-man-made-underground-complex
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199286/Gouffre-Berger-cave-British-climbers-drop-nearly-4-000-feet-cave-dubbed-worlds-deadliest.html
seeker.com/gate-to-hell-found-in-turkey-1767366949.html?slide=RnLjQJ
cavingintro.net/fed_cave_law.html
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/02/18/patriarch-kirill-visits-penguins-and-praises-antarctics-model-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=W9YRgwHPrns
livescience.com/11052-ancient-turtle-bones-discovered-antarctica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rotschild island flag in Antarctica

aliums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Nova_Bay
>Antarctic Specially Protected Area
A marine area of 29.4 km2 of the bay comprising a narrow strip of coastal waters about 9.4 km long, to the immediate south of Zucchelli Station, and extending to a maximum of 7 km from the shore, has been designated an Antarctic Specially Protected Area (ASPA 161).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Specially_Protected_Area

Large Saucer UFO Found Buried In Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=boU8eM_-JO4&

Evidence of Ancient civilization on Antarctica? Strange Oval-shaped structure spotted in satellite imagery

ancient-code.com/evidence-of-ancient-civilization-on-antarctica-strange-oval-shaped-structure-spotted-in-satellite-imagery/

thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

It looks like a badly knitted sweater.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_FIugy_AA

can't watch it with that shitty music. I don't know about now, if there are Nazis there, but they surely were there and they surely had bases there.

>believing this shit

keep em coming, I love this shit.

read the Book of Enoch. Only the first book, however. 2nd and 3rd parts have kabbalistic elements to it

>not understanding the evidence in front of you

Do you believe it?

Apparently I'm a shill even though half the images and info posted in these threads are from me. I was banned 3 times for making the first Antarctica threads cause even the Mod's wouldn't believe John Kerry and the Orthodox Leader went there. Thanks to based Latvia user and German user yesterday for keeping these threads going!

Yeah, can you believe it?
This tiny piece of shit rock in the middle of nowhere of a massive galaxie in the middle of nowhere in a massive universe of universes has a portal to other galaxies/universes/dimensions in the center of it.
Incredible.

I believe there is an entrance, but this info is from a long time ago and the magnetic poles shift

i was banned once too some time age, mods said this wasn't politics related. Waiting for some juicy info desu

this story always stayed in my head, I even dream about it. there has to be a way to charter a plane and assemble a team to go exploring

bump

Share your dreams if you had any about Antartica

Tell me anout the dream

>giant remains

Proofs?

Walking in darkness, searching for something. getting lost and seeing lights through small cracks in rocks. falling in a dark pit, drowning and waking up on a upside down beach

Nuking Agartha when?

The Bog is the beginning, the middle and the end.
The Bog is the past, the present and the future.
The Bog is the light of the Sun, the light of the Moon and the light of the stars.
The Bog is the knower, the known and knowledge.
The Bog is the birth, the growth and the death of all beings.
The Bog is the subject and the object.
The Bog is the uncaused cause of all causes.
The Bog is unity in the midst of diversity.
The Bog is the seed of all 'evil' in 'goodness'.
The Bog is the seed of all 'goodness' in 'evil'.
The Bog is virtue.
The Bog is vice.
The Bog is the consciousness within every atom.
The Bog is the strength of the strong.
The Bog is the intelligence of the intelligent.
The Bog is the beauty of the beautiful.
The Bog is the fame of the famous.
The Bog is the wealth of the wealthy.
The Bog is chaos in order.
The Bog is order in chaos.
The Bog is immanence and transcendence.
The Bog is the echo of silence.
The Bog is the unmoved mover.
The Bog is victory.
The Bog is defeat.
The Bog is space.
The Bog is time.
The Bog is infinity.
The Bog is eternity.
The Bog is the parts of the whole.
The Bog is the whole of the parts.
The Bog is matter.
The Bog is energy.
The Bog is spirit.
The Bog is unconditional love.
The Bog is full.
The Bog is empty.
The Bog is this.
The Bog is that.
The Bog is light.
The Bog is darkness.
The Bog is bliss.
The Bog is the reconciliation of all contradictions.
The Bog is what I am.
The Bog is who I am.
The Bog is Pure Consciousness.

>mfw ausfailia tries so damn hard to force this meme it's borderline pathetic

There is an opening somewhere in Antarctica that leads into Earth's hollow interior.
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

just a coincidence .......

There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no answers, only choices. There are no laws, only habits. There are no truths, only experiences.

u stoned brah?

Latvian bro, that "sub-pol" is German for south pole.

Read up on Norse sagas regarding midgard and Åsgård. It only confirms this.

Shit, I'm bad at posting today.

Sagas back up hollow Earth inhabited by superior race.

This is what I meant was inaccurate. Südpol or whatever means south pole.

The Hollow Earth 'theory' (it's actually a fact) is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

P.S. Mammoth Cave in Kentucky contains an entrance to the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha). You're welcome.

has Mammoth Cave been explored?

Question. If there is a hollow earth, ancient entrances, remains of "giant creatures" in Antarctica, how is it that no independent party has attempted to verify this themselves? I'm not saying this isn't possible, just playing the skeptic as ususal.

Not in its entirety, wiki says it's the largest discovered cave system in the world

YFW Mammoth Cave literally has a river called "River Styx" running through it

Pic very related

Interesting stuff about Mammoth Cave, it appears they found a mummy there a long ass time ago preserved in a similar manner to Egyptians.

>ancient-code.com/the-mysterious-fawn-hoof-mummy-ancient-egyptian-presence-in-north-america/

>According to initial reports, the mummy was found to have been a woman of around six feet in height.

>The mummy was wrapped in deer skin, which in turn was decorated with leaf and vine patterns.

>The mummy was found to be in an extremely well-preserved conditions even though the mummy was not analyzed by researchers for over 60 years after it was initially found.

>Among the more unusual finding was the fact that this mummy –like other mummies found in Peru and Bolivia in recent times— had red hair.

>It was concluded that the hair was cut to a length of an eighth of an inch, except for the back of the mummy’s head where the hair was about two inches long.

>Based on the artifacts found where the mummy was buried, it is believed that the woman was of great importance in ancient times.

>However, researchers noted that among the most fascinating details about the Fawn Hoof Mummy is the fact that it was prepared and embalmed in an eerily similar way as the ancient Egyptians used to.

The source seems questionable to me but Wikipedia says there have been mummies found there

>In July 1812, the cave was purchased from Simon and other owners by Charles Wilkins and an investor from Philadelphia named Hyman Gratz. Soon the cave was being mined for calcium nitrate on an industrial scale.

>A half-interest in the cave changed hands for ten thousand dollars (a huge sum at the time). After the war when prices fell, the workings were abandoned and it became a minor tourist attraction centering on a Native American mummy discovered nearby.

Timelines match

>Researchers at the Smithsonian examined the mummy, dissected it and reported their findings. At some point after that –like many other things that challenge history— the Fawn Hoof Mummy was completely lost.

>The Fawn Hoof Mummy was completely lost

WHY ARE HUMANS SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT

Sure """""""lost"""""""

>Find several thousand year old mummified redhead woman at least 6 foot tall several hundred feet into the deepest cave system on the planet
>Lose it
okay

lost on purpose

Fellow poo, look underneath. I cannot verify the information. But it's an answer to your question.

>nothing to see here goy, move along

I heard these days you need 101 permission slips from the government in order to explore the cave systems. It's almost impossible for a group to find the entrance to the inner earth without (((them))) knowing

>I heard these days you need 101 permission slips from the government in order to explore the cave systems.

I have heard this too. Apparently you need a 'permit' to visit certain caves in the United States (and probably elsewhere in the world) and this includes Mammoth Cave. I'll admit right now that I don't know if this is true, but I want to know. Can any Ameribros verify this?

They offer guided tours of Mammoth Cave but obviously if you wanted to see something (((they))) didn't want you to, it wouldn't be on a guided tour. It's damn near impossible to get permits to go into any of those caves unguided because of "White Nose Syndrome" affecting the bats iirc.

Do you live in Kentucky?

Yeah, according to this:

>caves.org/WNS/USFWS-WNS_cave_advisory_news_rls_2009-03-26_final-1.pdf

>The Service’s cave advisory asks that cavers curtail all caving activity in WNS-affected
states and adjoining states to protect bats from the spread of WNS. The advisory also asks that cavers beyond WNS-affected states and adjacent states use clothing and gear that has never been in affected and adjacent states. And finally, cavers everywhere should avoid caves and mines during the bat hibernation period (winter) to avoid disturbing bats.

>“We are working closely with state natural resource agencies, the caving community,
conservation organizations and other federal agencies on this issue,” Moriarty said. “We
understand that following these recommendations will inconvenience recreational cavers, but we believe this is the most responsible course of action as we face this unknown threat to bats, which play an important role in our world.”

I live reasonably close to Kentucky, probably 3 hours from the closest access to Mammoth. I go on cave tours in Arkansas pretty often

Also interesting to note, according to the National Parks Service, Mammoth Caves has over 360 miles of cave systems, only 10 miles of which is accesible to the public on tours.

interesting read
helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/is-this-a-huge-million-year-old-man-made-underground-complex

Journey to the centre of the earth: British climbers drop nearly 4,000 feet into cave once dubbed 'world's deadliest' to capture haunting images of world within a world

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199286/Gouffre-Berger-cave-British-climbers-drop-nearly-4-000-feet-cave-dubbed-worlds-deadliest.html

The ancient Plutonium, a poisonous cave found in Turkey, was believed in Greco-Roman mythology to be the portal to hell

seeker.com/gate-to-hell-found-in-turkey-1767366949.html?slide=RnLjQJ

>tfw the government doesnt even have to disclose cave systems

>cavingintro.net/fed_cave_law.html

>Information concerning the specific location of any significant cave may not be made available to the public under section 552 of title 5 unless the Secretary determines that disclosure of such information would further the purposes of this chapter and would not create a substantial risk of harm, theft, or destruction of such cave.

>Notwithstanding subsection (a) of this section, the Secretary may make available information regarding significant caves upon the written request by Federal and State governmental agencies or bona fide educational and research institutions. Any such written request shall, at a minimum-
>(1) describe the specific site or area for which information is sought;
>(2) explain the purpose for which such information is sought; and
>(3) include assurances satisfactory to the Secretary that adequate measures are being taken to protect the confidentiality of such information and to ensure the protection of the significant cave from destruction by vandalism and unauthorized use.

doesn't come as a surprise at all. Knowledge is power and they want that for themselves

Does this imply that every significant cave is kept secret unless they can determine nothing will be done to harm it by the public?

i think you answered the question yourself

Yes, because some caves have entrances that lead straight down to Earth's hollow interior. Mammoth Cave is allegedly (ALLEGEDLY) one such cave.

That seems so far reaching, from my experience there are literally hundreds of different cave tours just where I've been in the Ozarks alone, if they have a good hold on this program I suppose there could be hundreds or even thousands of undisclosed significant cave areas in the US

they prob built a gov officials only resort there
wouldnt be hard
membership fee 2.5 mill
50 members=125,000,000
no "normies"
they can hunt penguins, etc

Any background info on this picture?

Quit reposting this nonsense. Even the most diehard conspiracy enthusiasts can see that it's just a series of shitposts.

Südpol*...

google the ark of gabriel

even if its a shitpost, if it triggers interest of an user to research this further, then it's ok in my book.

yes.. i should delete it, just took it from my antarctica folder

What is this?

Its the lower left section of this

Which is supposedly a map from the Nazis that was found in a declassified swath of KGB documents (I haven't been able to verify that myself, this is what the sources say). The map itself has navigational directions to a place called "Agartha"

This is from Patriarch Kirill's trip to Antarctica in Feb 2016. The Ark of Gabriel information is unverified (Sorcha Faal is the source), but Patriarch Kirill most definitely went to Antarctica, blessed the land, and performed a religious ritual in the only church on the continent.

he came to baptize penguins

>catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/02/18/patriarch-kirill-visits-penguins-and-praises-antarctics-model-society/

That's an article about his trip to Antarctica minus the Ark of Gabriel stuff if you're interested in a point of view that doesn't acknowledge that aspect

Did anyone else listen to coast to coast last night?
What did you think about David Wilcoxs take on what's going on?

tldr?

You have a link or anything? The good parts of coast to coast are always too late into the night for me

Back when we were doing Forgotten Languages shit we listened/called in every night kek

Why doesn't this get instadeleted when bogdanoff threads do?
Fuck you mods, you complete niggers

>Bogdanoff

Why tho? At least this shit is interesting/not awful to look at

>lord of the rings
>the evidence

r u retarded? lotr is based on the real world: drawfs are kikes, hobbits are dirty anglos, mordor is austria

oh, i thought he was referring to the whole topic, not only that img

I'll try.
He's take was that it's actually Atlantis.
And home base of the illuminati.
But there is a full scale revolt against them, there is an Alliance right now and they're fighting under the ice.

not the most unbelievable thing, that Atlantis is there

Listen to his video on YouTube.
Wilcox end game about Antarctica and Atlantis.
Pretty amazing if true.
Remember, the ice caps used to be on the equator, and they've found frozen tropical life on the polls.

Antarctica is Atlantis. Remember that Plato said that Atlantis was larger than Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) and Libya (which in those days referred to Northern Africa minus Egypt) combined. Antarctica is larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined. Read up on Charles Hapgood's theory of crustal displacement and keep in mind that Charles Hapgood died suddenly in (((suspicious circumstances))). Antarctica (Atlantis in those days) used to be near the equator and thus had a tropical climate. Also, Plato said that there were elephants and bananas in Atlantis. Elephants and bananas naturally exist ONLY in tropical climates. Crustal displacement made Atlantis slide southward to its present position. Also, David Wilcock and Corey Goode are mah niggas and I LOVE Coast To Coast AM!

>Ice caps on the equator

I've never heard that before. I have heard that the poles used to be tropical, but it's always been in the context that the poles were the same temperature as the equator when that happened. This was corroborated by the pollen and fossilized moss they found in Antarctica that would only be found in tropic climates and was the same age as similar specimens found around the equator

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=W9YRgwHPrns

having a look now, hope im in for a ride.

also oera linda is very relevant

>Terra_Nova

tfw I didnt know turtle bones were found in Antarctica

>livescience.com/11052-ancient-turtle-bones-discovered-antarctica.html

>It's hard to imagine life ever thriving on this harsh, unforgiving continent, but the new discovery of ancient turtle bones dated to about 45 million years ago serve as a reminder that Antarctica was once a very different place. Found on nearby Seymour Island, the bones are a couple fragments from either one or two turtles' shells, and they belong to a species that was previously unknown in this region.

I find it very very ridiculous to assume that nothing would be in Vostok, I'm expecting at least significant fossils (as far as the public is allowed to believe) once they really get down there.

have you read through the law of one? I came across it a few months ago and it felt like I was reading something very important.
also, that song is very nice

God that show was good, shame they had to spoil it with mixed race degeneracy and daddy issues.
And no sequel seasons.

I've heard of that show (never watched it though). Doesn't 'Terra Nova' mean 'New Earth' in Latin?