Why is Soros more successful than Trump?

Why is Soros more successful than Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarianspectrum.org/2016/08/17/whats-next-expulsion-of-george-soross-open-society-foundation-from-hungary/
faculty.washington.edu/agg/pdf/Gwald&Schuh.EJSP.1994.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he is a war profiteer.

Samefag

Evil pays better

The Soros tower is a beautiful building desu

He uses his money to cause real life social conflicts and situations that will lead to market changes, "predicts" said market changes, then bets against the currency of nations, shorts the currency, and then goes "I do not think about the consequences of what I do."
He's scum. He's lower than scum.

He managed to screw over the central banks without disappearing afterwards.

Soros is of Jewish master race.
Trump is of German descent.

he is supported by all the other ashkenazi jews. trump is all alone

He isn't.

He's a fucking kike. Goddamn op.

Soros is in it for the numbers, Trump has also created thousands of jobs and build buildings.

Aka the regular 'Jew vs Normal people' situation

>Goddamn op.

Could you please stop using the Lord's name in vain?

Thank you.

>he is supported by all the other ashkenazi jews
Oh, absolutely. I never forget to pay my Soros tax for the goyim subversion government program.

Could you put a black dick in your mouth?

Thanks.

Soros sounds like an antagonist of a TV show desu.

he would never have the support of the people

he jus fuckin wit da feedback loop dats all

I think he means they favour other Jews when doing business, not give free money.

He probably came inside Rainbow Dash.He probably came inside Rainbow Dash.He probably came inside Rainbow Dash.He probably came inside Rainbow Dash.He probably came inside Rainbow Dash.

>they favour other Jews when doing business
You unironically believe that these soulless people care about helping eachother out? They help when it serves their long-term interests, just like Trump or any other businessman does.

Because he will actually sell his own kin to get profit.

because he is jewish

i believe that the people behind the scenes controlling most of the world are ashkenazi jews but that the common jew like yourself have nothing to do with that and get fucked over just like everybody else. im sorry if i offended you

Seriously? What the goddamned jesus fucking jewtard is this faggot asshole sucker of jesus cock doing on fucking Sup Forums. Fuck the hell off for the love of god and all his faggot apostles.

Soros is self made...

Define success. Soros will be arrested at the airport in Russia and His home country has him and his organizations under investigation...

hungarianspectrum.org/2016/08/17/whats-next-expulsion-of-george-soross-open-society-foundation-from-hungary/

Meanwhile unsuccessful Trump married 3 models, coauthored 3 or 4 books about himself, was a tv star and-- oh-- was elected leader of the free world.

Sux to be Trump.

Samefag

no such thing as a feedback loop in finance. there is no stable current. You're siphoning off energy until it sputters and dies.

Yeah, he made himself sell out Jews to Nazis for money.

You mock me for my faith? Nice.

He sold his own father to the SS

Joo sorcery

>the people behind the scenes controlling most of the world are ashkenazi jews
Okay, but they're the ones I'm talking about. Do you think Soros helps any Ashkenazi Jew bankers whose interests don't align with his?

Soros sold his soul to Satan.

Don't be stupid, Jews all have the same mentality, stop using kike subversion to deny it. All your 'people' want is domination without force

>implying joos have souls

Because Soros is actually evil and he isn't hesitant to do seriously fucked up shit to stay successful.

>all jews literally think the same and have the same interests
I mean, even if we accept this at face value, surely there would at least be many Jews contending for the ultimate position of power, and different Jews would have different ideas about how to subvert the goyim rightly, so they'd still have conflicting interests.

Trump
> 90-95% of the world population know his name.
>Everyone is constantly talking about him.
>Incredibly recognisable brand, even before he got into politics.
>One of the richest people in the world
>So much money that he can buy anything he wants.
>The PRESIDENT of the most significant and powerful country in the world.

Soros
>Has more money
>Few know his name
>Even fewer know anything important about him

When you're talking about billions, a difference between 20 and 10 billion doesn't matter. You're already infinitely rich.

Ashkenazi Jews are a subversive race if thieves with only one goal, total subversion
This is only possible without whites, because they have previously stopped this subversion

Indeed, Soros jewed the devil himself and will pay the most when it's his time to die. That's why he's trying to destroy the world now and force God's hand, he fears what waits on the other side.

Business is not all about undermining someone.

If you trust someone more, you are more likely to do business with them, and the business is more likely to succeed on mutual trust. If you are hiring people, and you have a choice of a smart guy who is from your tribe or an outsider, you'll tend to chose the guy who is part of 'your group'. This becomes a snowballing effect. You're surrounded by smart and successful people, so you have good networking opportunities, so you rise to a position of influence and then help the rest of 'your people' do the same. This doesn't work for most white people because they are the majority, have little in-group preference, and the average IQ is lower. Elite universities, government institutions and businesses over-represent the tribe in disproportion to their IQ, and its exactly due to this in-group preference.

Okay, but in your imaginary universe, do they literally operate like the borg? Like, are they like an ant colony working in perfect harmony to subvert the goyim? I'm just trying to understand your worldview here, buddy.

I'm saying that Jews work in syndicates to gain economic superiority over the goyim population

>Alex Soros verges on NEET
>Ivanka will be first woman president

>Italy pls help

More like the other way around, since Italy needed help to conquer a shitty, weak, small country like Greece.

>Business is not all about undermining someone.
But that's not what I said.

>If you are hiring people, and you have a choice of a smart guy who is from your tribe or an outsider, you'll tend to chose the guy who is part of 'your group'
Naturally.

>you rise to a position of influence and then help the rest of 'your people' do the same
If their interests align with yours, and there isn't someone else significantly more competent. If you consistently pick incompetent Jews over competent goys, you put yourself at a disadvantage against those who hire competent people, and so you lose.

>This doesn't work for most white people because ... they have little in-group preference
It's not that they have no in-group reference. It's just that their in-groups are based on family ties rather than race, and it's the same with Jews.

FAKE NEWS - Trump is worth way more than Soros, only cucks who believe MSM say different

>cool fortune Alex! Want to bring it to the DNC?

Obama looks bored as shit

D-did he get BLACKED user?

>proud of his Instagram
>those glasses
>that beard

Why the fuck is he trying so hard? Oh that's right, his dad is a sociopath who couldn't show him love.

Welp, I guess the Soros success story ends with George.

Because he's smarter.
Tell me anything about Soros but don't deny that he has been an extremely successful businessman.
He started from ashes and became one of the richest and most powerful people in the world.

I imagined him more being the boss of an underground dungeon.

>But that's not what I said.

Guess I misinterpreted your point of 'conflicting interests'.

>If their interests align with yours, and there isn't someone else significantly more competent. If you consistently pick incompetent Jews over competent goys, you put yourself at a disadvantage against those who hire competent people, and so you lose.

Well when the population IQ is nearly a standard deviation higher than for whites, your chance of hiring someone catastrophically incompetent is much lower. Even if you have the choice between two candidates from a good uni chances are that the goy is dumber but just works harder and the Jew is a lazy genius who has room to grow.

>It's not that they have no in-group reference. It's just that their in-groups are based on family ties rather than race, and it's the same with Jews.

Yes and no. I doubt a germanic person in the US will hire someone because they have a germanic appearance. Also Jews wear their ethnicity/background like a badge of honour so its more salient. Third of all this breaks down if your 'tribe' isn't high IQ enough to make it practical for business success.

nice !

>He started from ashes
Kek. He literally sold fellow Jews into Nazi ovens. So thats very appropriate.

>Well when the population IQ is nearly a standard deviation higher than for whites, your chance of hiring someone catastrophically incompetent is much lower.
But at that point talking about how Jewish ethnicity-based in-group preference affects their hiring habits becomes quite moot, since they would be hiring tons of Jews even without it.

>I doubt a germanic person in the US will hire someone because they have a germanic appearance.
Correct, but I also doubt a Jew would hire someone simply because they're a Jew. The most I could grant you without empirical evidence is that Jewishness becomes a significant factor when other things are roughly equal. But I think this would apply to any ethnicity that hasn't be brainwashed with diversity fantasies.

because one is a jew piece of shit that makes money work money, while the other makes people work

soros build his by trading in stock and crashing economies
Trump build real estate

The Dark Side is always more powerfull individually

>But at that point talking about how Jewish ethnicity-based in-group preference affects their hiring habits becomes quite moot, since they would be hiring tons of Jews even without it.

Except that the proportion of Jews in elite educational institutions and in the economic elite is in disproportion to their share of high IQ people. If this were the middle ages, there would also be the point that having an outsider group monopolize positions of high-cognitive demand is detrimental to the majority group's development of a high IQ stratum. At this point it doesn't matter since we are so close to artificial IQ enhancements.

>Correct, but I also doubt a Jew would hire someone simply because they're a Jew. The most I could grant you without empirical evidence is that Jewishness becomes a significant factor when other things are roughly equal. But I think this would apply to any ethnicity that hasn't be brainwashed with diversity fantasies.

The data suggests that there is a significant (perhaps subconscious) bias though. There was a paper which looked at how academics cite each other (done by two Jews if I recall correctly), and Jewish researchers cited each other 40% more than non-Jews cited Jews. In my own life I've seen this bias in action. I mean I would also have warm feelings for someone if I felt they were genetically highly related to me, we had a shared history and lots of commonalities in our upbringing. This bias is only enhanced by the fact that every time they interact with a fellow Jewish person, they are more likely to encounter a very smart individual as compared with interacting with other people.

fuck off shlom

>Except that the proportion of Jews in elite educational institutions and in the economic elite is in disproportion to their share of high IQ people.
But IQ isn't the only relevant factor besides in-group preferences. There's also the issue of culture and cultural expectations, motivation, tenaciousness etc. You'd have to do your analysis on a field-by-field basis, examining differences in those aspects of intelligence specifically relevant to the fields in question, not just the overall g. (e.g. if Jews dominate the field of linguistics disproportionately to the differences in g, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's disproportionate to the differences in verbal intelligence specifically).

>There was a paper which looked at how academics cite each other (done by two Jews if I recall correctly), and Jewish researchers cited each other 40% more than non-Jews cited Jews
Again, you'd have to account for the fields in question. If the Jews are highly concentrated in some fields more than in others, you would expect them to cite eachother more than people in other fields cite Jews. Perhaps all of these points have been addressed in the studies you're referring to. I'd have to read them myself.

Holy shit, Sup Forums is having a reasonable and fair conversation about Judaism with an Israeli flag present.

Never thought I'd see something this rare.

>But IQ isn't the only relevant factor besides in-group preferences. There's also the issue of culture and cultural expectations, motivation, tenaciousness etc. You'd have to do your analysis on a field-by-field basis, examining differences in those aspects of intelligence specifically relevant to the fields in question, not just the overall g. (e.g. if Jews dominate the field of linguistics disproportionately to the differences in g, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's disproportionate to the differences in verbal intelligence specifically).

Yep I'm not aware of any data w/r/t this so I'll reserve judgement for now.

>I'd have to read them myself.

faculty.washington.edu/agg/pdf/Gwald&Schuh.EJSP.1994.pdf

This is the better measure of the success of a man.

Also, I wonder how much Soros will be worth after 8 years of constantly pouring billions of dollars into activist groups trying to destroy America only to be stumped at every turn.

That's fair.
Thanks for the source. I'll read it later on.

He's not. At least not since November 9th he's not.

Man, Soros' son is a fucking idiot.

Soros is actually redpilled (like most elites, anyway), but he doesn't really give a shit and only cares about himself (once again, like most elites). And he does a good job making shit up.

But his son unironically believes his own bullshit thinking it's the truth.

>believing in a sematic religion
>submitting to judaism
>not knowing judaism sprouted Christianity as cultural subversion
>not knowing this destroyed the different identities
>not knowing usury put jews into positions of power

Your ancestors willingly destroyed their own culture and gave the jews money handling positions. A religion they created.

He doesn't abide to morals, same with the Rothchilds.

All two faced war mongering untermensch only interested in profit.

Makes me wonder what they have to gain.
Or is the virtue just to accrue more money?

Power corrupts, morality goes out the window, it becomes a game where human life has no value anymore, Douglas explains it pretty well in the movie Wall Street.

Because Donald was Fred Trump's, shall we say, "special" child.

>Makes me wonder what they have to gain.
Why do the ultra-rich keep working in general? There's only so much stuff they can buy for personal use. These are people who get their kicks out of successfully pulling off an impressive feat. Sometimes the feats are work of evil.