Birthrates in America

Question Sup Forums Why are people taking the "whites are being outbred" meme seriously? I'm not sure about other countries but in America, it turns out Blacks and Hispanic are having even less children then Whites. You are winning Sup Forums, but not by much. Why don't most of you see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/106252/the-year-white-people-will-become-a-minority-in-america-has-been-declared#.Vw3StYb4s
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/census-projections-population-recession/20206255/
upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/03/05/Census-White-children-to-become-minority-by-2020/9751425612082/
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/aging-america/503177/
washingtonexaminer.com/cdc-hispanics-to-reach-23-of-u.s.-population-by-2035-faster-than-expected/article/2564023
edition.cnn.com/2008/US/08/13/census.minorities/
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>Whites are not being outbred

mic.com/articles/106252/the-year-white-people-will-become-a-minority-in-america-has-been-declared#.Vw3StYb4s

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/census-projections-population-recession/20206255/

upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/03/05/Census-White-children-to-become-minority-by-2020/9751425612082/

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/aging-america/503177/

washingtonexaminer.com/cdc-hispanics-to-reach-23-of-u.s.-population-by-2035-faster-than-expected/article/2564023

edition.cnn.com/2008/US/08/13/census.minorities/

I have 5 surrogate children from a top tier egg donor

But that is just the Jewish media at work pushing their own agenda, I can agree that whites are dying out but they not being outbred

Umm What? XD

so on the one hand.... not many illegals cross over

but on the other... they also don't breed much

yet projections are white children will be a minority in the future

something doesn't add up

Could you argue that this generation of people are having less children then the ones before? Wouldn't it be a different issue altogether and that race is a reflection of that?

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

white - 1.8 (below replacement)

hispanic - 2.4 (above replacement)

black - 2.1 (barely above replacement)

asians - 1.8 (below replacement)

you mean because the immigrants now make up a larger share of people than previously?

I think first generation hispanics still have larger families on average and the more they are accustomed to western lifestyle the more the birthrates plummet. The race that has immigrants has a one-time boost when members of them enter, so to say

But with that same logic you can say Hispanics of America in the future will be having even less children then Whites do now?

Yes, I agree

Even if they are not being outbred, they are slowly being outnumbered via mass immigration, especially of the illegal kind

show fertility rates then

You gimps need to learn to walk before you can run.

It shouldn't be a "let's breed" meme; it should be a "try leaving the fucking house, you NEET faggots" meme.

It's a russian dnc propaganda meme.

Fact: people living in the north will never be brown, simply because it makes no evolutionary sense. We're white because it's how we've adapted to our environment. Breeding traits of desert people is fucking retarded when you can't go outside without a coat for the better part of the year.

I cant argue against that, and I do agree whites are dying out (to they own doing) but the numbers of illegals in the future are being exgraggeted and thanks to a new immigration reform we will see even less.

So everyone will be white again in 5000 years. Are you patient enough to wait for the first white nigger?

I hope you're right. When there's plenty of people begging on the one side it's always easy for the open borders people to say hey... let's just make it a bit easier for them. The existing population needs to be redpilled to never fall for it.

My point is you can't genocide white people because we're a result of the geography of our environment. We're not getting blacked, they're getting bleached.

That's simply not true in the short term though. In the short term, the people with the highest birthrates determine the traits of the population.

Good thing white birthrates have been going up in Deutschland then.