Does Trump's loyalty lie with America or with Israel?

Does Trump's loyalty lie with America or with Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEjEfu9E9-g&t=931s
youtube.com/watch?v=ufMWQkLQZAo
youtube.com/watch?v=-cBqrGz2Kcs&sns=em
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A strong Israel will create a stronger America. Trump should focus on Israel's problems first.

I stand with Israel.

Your country literally caused israel to happen

Your country literally gave away its chunk of land so that it could be israel

>Your country literally gave away its chunk of land so that it could be israel
Yeah the plan was for all the Jews to go there. Give the globalist subverters a little nationalism.

Cut the divide and conquer shit out. We all know our governments are complicit to ass fuck us with one giant puppet show.

The key now is destroying it, and making sure the fake christian boomer faggots don't fuck it up (again) before they die.

WhyNotBoth.jpg

You know what the single biggest problem in America is? The birth certificate.

Why should I need a license to drive my car to work in a world where gas is livelihood? Can the government stop me from riding my horse?

We are slaves.

How's that working out for you buckaroo? Jews literally everywhere, and a small chunk in israel.

I agree. Let's fucking glass them over, and blanket their sky with stealth bombers.

let,e a break

With Russia

>Trump's loyalty
You realize he doesn't have much of a choice, right? The Jews control the Fed and the Fed lends money to the government and controls the money supply. You satisfy them? They make your economic policies look good. You piss the off? They make you look incompetent and agitate the people against you. It amazes me that this scheme has worked for so long, goyim.

If you didn't notice, his entire campaign revolved around a message of "shit's fucked yo, let me fix it." If it wasn't treason the other five million times he (and millions of others) said Obama was fucking up, it's not treason now.

It's almost like he's going to be president and has to get on with a bunch of other countries

But m-muh outsider, m-muh rebelious force for change, m-muh swamp

No, that's what democrats would do, because they're retarded.

We're going to become America first with strong borders. We won't disappear from the world stage, but we'll be so successful in our own country, everyone will be raised up because of it. Our neighbors will benefit, and the war will be won spiritually.

Nah it was the Brits

Dear Friends,

Today is the final Sabbath before the Inauguration next Friday. Please pray for the safety and security of America.

We are in alignment with this Word of prophecy from PROPHET SADHU SUNDAR SELVARAJ from India.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEjEfu9E9-g&t=931s
Tomorrow the UN meets in Paris to try to divide Israel. We perish for lack of knowledge. Father has revealed to us that we only have four more Passovers to freely share the gospel of Christ.
These videos will explain where we are today...
The Mark Of The Beast Is HERE and you may unknowingly be marked

youtube.com/watch?v=ufMWQkLQZAo
This teaching is from 2001 and you can look back to test it

youtube.com/watch?v=-cBqrGz2Kcs&sns=em

There is no choice. You get right wing zionist number one or right wing zionist number one

His loyalty is to America

Trump is going to Jew Israel so well the Jews will applaud his capabilities of jewery.

This also goes with Russia, it's just to take on ISIS

Trump wants to take on ISIS so we can harvest resources in Afghanistan that the Chinese are currently taking. Metals like Lithium (that's in your device right now) come from Afghanistan.

Third temple

But you could say that about literally anyone who ends up in that seat, regardless of their underlying intentions. He has to play the game now. Thing is, they can't completely ignore the desires of the general population, so they do their best to shape those desires, but when they fail, they have to throw their constituents a bone. We'll see how many bones Trump manages to procure.

>Sabbath
>Christ
>Church Age
No

You're saying that people who voted for Trump believing he'd be a rebel and an outsider were naive morons?

I agree.

Premium Canadian Bantz

Trump is just another cuckservative who is loyal to Israel, not his own country. If Israel suddenly decided to destroy USA, Trump is spineless enough to do it

I'm saying that even if he was a genuine rebel and outsider, if he has two brain cells to rub together, he wouldn't make this too overt.

They probably invented the piss tapes. And this board still shills simultaneously for three people. Boormpf. Putin the pedo. And Boobi Nutsandyahoo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

This was his real campaign message. He just didn't broadcast it in America.

Israel is your friend.

Thanks obvious troll!!!

He should care for the us first. We don't require any special aid just take our shekels for weapons, and that's it were pretty much a us vessel state.

>2 seconds before 9/11
>israel is your fwend...fwend...fwend
Israel is not man made. This is the problem

>just take our shekels for weapons

But those aren't your shekels to begin with.

What I'm trying to say here is that if you want to change anything for the better, you have to do it in such a way that the people who actually run the show have to think that they'll be better off letting you do it than publicly resisting you. So anything anyone could possibly do isn't going to be something that's bad for the people running the show in an obvious way.

So you give THEM 30 billion a bunch of foreskins is that it

America owes more than that to Israel.

>Nazi getting sphincter sore over a great friendship between two beautiful and white countries

Israel is not white. The Jews stand above all white races.

It's actually illegal to call Jews white in several countries, thanks to anti-semitism laws.

Trump did this because of the hard-line he campaigned against ISIS. He's still is the only shot at a DC at least not completely bending the knee to zog bullshit and anyone knows it

It's sad that America would rather give billions to foreign powers than fund healthcare for their own people.

Healthcare shouldn't be "given" to people. The poor should work harder if they want healthcare.

how long til trump takes the israel red pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Trump took the Israel red-pill years ago.

billion shekels from the israeli government.

>> 50-60 billion goes to the military budget.

>>we buy the us army useless outdated shit that they don't need anything (ch53 /cobra) 24/7.

>> TFW another retarded uneducated kraut thinks he knows better then an actual israeli that is well informed about the situation here.

Nice one hand shouldn't you be adopting some Somalian "children"?

>Nice one hand shouldn't you be adopting some Somalian "children"?

Will you circumcise them for me?

You mean healtcare for niggers?

This health insurance should go ONLY for tax payers.

Health insurance should only go to people that hold public office and people that serve in the armed forces and do at least 2 tours of active duty.

It's not anything you never done to them. Or almost any other country.

>health insurance should go ONLY for tax payers.

That probably excludes orthodox Jews, then.

YESSS

Only if I get to eat the leftovers :)

Sure then do it!! Let those faggots actually pay attribute to their sovereign government .

The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

“I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
(Genesis 12:1-3)

>Only if I get to eat the leftovers

At least offer to share, dammit.

Shoo kike. Why are you here, don't you feel the resentment and organic disgust everyone has towards you and your degenerate subhumans?

Don't care much being here for more then half a decade made me a bit apathetic.

>don't you feel the resentment and organic disgust everyone has towards you and your degenerate subhumans
No, because you are a literal living meme.

oh you two at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
Well, whether he supports them or not, he's nervous as fuck when talking about (((them))). I wonder why?