My jewish professor at my university told me Asian countries are not obligated to take in refugees and other migrants...

My jewish professor at my university told me Asian countries are not obligated to take in refugees and other migrants because we never took part in the atrocities of the white races but rather a victim of it. Is he right pol? I think he is right. He is jewish so he must be right.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What Asian country are they going to go to?
Most are 2nd/3rd world shit-holes.

South Korea is technically still at war with North Korea, and Japan is still technically at war with Russia.
Semantically, refugees are fleeing war.

He must be, that makes perfect sense.

Ask him if the Jews owe African reperations for slavery since the Jews were the primary stakeholders and owners of the slave trade, it's documented at least back to the days of the silk road and even Roman times.

This.

australian austria bringin the heat

You should have just said "Isn't that actually a lie and you only say that because you think whites are competition for jews and want them gone?"

Did you tell him he's an retard

you already know he'll dismiss it as white supremacist lies

and if it catches on
(((hollywood))) will suddenly make 8 films with white af slave masters for 2017
bonus poimts if jewish slaves

Then why do Finns, victims of the white man, have to take in 'fugees?

Can i get some sources? I want to learn about this.

because ebin menes come from binland

Ask him if Israel should take in refugees because of the atrocities they commit against Palestine

Jews love refugees, as long as they don't show up in Israel. Kikes are pretty smart, I'll give them that.

Israel NO!

Remind him of that time they binged on opium like degenerates.

He's wrong, every race has commited atrocities. The Jews have a chip on their shoulder about whites because we are the only race to addressand notice their subversive trickery.

Provides names of the ships and their owners, learn to spot Jewish names such as Cohen being a very common one.
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html

>Israel didn't participate in any atrocities
>(they did and still do, but he'd never admit it)
>ergo they must take in refugees

Can you outjew a jew?

>My jewish professor
>looks at flag
>Asian countries
>never took part in the atrocities of the white races
>LOOKS AT FLAG

>Japan is still technically at war with Russia.

No they aren't, they signed a treaty a few years ago. But yes, for ~70 years after the real war ended, Russia and Japan were technically at war.

Japan never did War crimes in WWII. Dindu nuthing.

But who got the Kuril Islands then?

'After the war, 148 Koreans were convicted of Class B and C Japanese war crimes, 23 of whom were sentenced to death, including Korean prison guards who were particularly notorious for their brutality during the war.'

'The figure is relatively high considering that ethnic Koreans made up a very small percentage of the Japanese military. Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

'In his memoirs, Colonel Eugene C. Jacobs wrote that during the Bataan Death March, "the Korean guards were the most abusive. The Japs didn't trust them in battle, so used them as service troops; the Koreans were anxious to get blood on their bayonets; and then they thought they were veterans."[59][60]'

'Korean guards were sent to the remote jungles of Burma, where Lt. Col. William A. (Bill) Henderson wrote from his own experience that some of the guards overlooking the construction of the Burma Railway "were moronic and at times almost bestial in their treatment of prisoners. This applied particularly to Korean private soldiers, conscripted only for guard and sentry duties in many parts of the Japanese empire. Regrettably, they were appointed as guards for the prisoners throughout the camps of Burma and Siam."[61] The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'

If you consider it a source: Prof. Martin, a black professor
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
bonus track: Prof. Martin talks about how the Jews tried to shut him up
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo