Who is considered the most evil person in your countries history? The most infamous?

Who is considered the most evil person in your countries history? The most infamous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obDefV2w8yE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just said goodbye the other night.

Good answer. Mark Carney is up there too but he's really Canadian.

Kevin Rudd

this fella

>not Michael

you had one job

Pepe

Didn't have font

>shot eleven people in the Stockholm and Uppsala area, most of whom were immigrants,

>Laser Man

wowee, what a legend

I wish more serieal killers/absolute madmen were socially/politically conscious like this guy or Ted K., and weren't just venting their useless fucking sexual frustrastions

The Beast of Jersey

Judas

Donald Trump is the most evil. And for good reason.

literally hitler

96 never forget

The absolute madman

Probably this guy.

(yourself)

man can only do good by his actions and is therefore defined by his actions

Hhahah, he was a crazy boy indeed.

>It´s like a Hawaiian holiday

youtube.com/watch?v=obDefV2w8yE

If you're going to compare Trump to Hitler, atleast give him the time to have people executed. Then your complants will be legitimate

Albert fish by far, fucker wrote this letter to the victims mom about how he ate her kid (pic related) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson are both more infamous than John Wayne Gacy, in my opinion. Ted Bundy is also up there as far as killers go.

If we're to judge by total direct murders, it would be Gary Ridgway. If we're to judge by most damage to the good of the world by what they directly promoted and established, it would be Woodrow Wilson or FDR.

I wouldn't consider Soros American, but Hungarian.

>John Wayne Gacy

Millennials don't know that is. He isn't trending. Nobody cares about murders or murderers anymore.

I think Charles ng and his partner were far more vile if we're using serial killers, since they video taped everything. I can only imagine what those VHS tapes contained

However, no one can top doctor HH Holmes. The grandfather of American serial killers and possibly could have been Jack the Ripper. Though those theories are far fetched.

i'd say gilles de rais

Robert Pickford I guess
farmer who killed 20+ hookers and fed some of them to pigs

By the communist. cuck-hordes currently being the majority in this country, this guy right here is considered most evil. That doesnt matter tho because kek will make him the winner in 2018

For what purpose

Sir James of Savile.

What about Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka?

Politician?

>Tony Blair

Recent non-politician?

>Ian Brady

Why do people make shitty comics like this?
>muh first president I can remember
>he's leaving :(((

heh heh heh heh

Holy shit I just realized that Charles from MDE looks like a Canadian serial rapist

Everything apart from the firearms ban was good though?

You have a better one to pick, come on.

Tbh he was a saint user

No clue fucker ate children man he's where the boogeyman came from because that's what he told a kid his name was when he was hiding in their closet

Jack the Ripper

"Russell Edwards claims Aaron Kosminski, a 23 year-old Polish immigrant who ended up dying in an asylum, was “definitely, categorically and absolutely” the man behind the grisly killing spree in 1888 in London’s East End."

>this leftist cunt

literally hitler

I'm Hungarian.

they only killed like 3 people didn't they?
I guess you could make an argument that the life of a hooker is worth less than the people Homolka and Bernardo killed, but I still think Pickford edges them out

>Spain
>Fernando VI

No

He pushed Multi-culturalism like a motherfucker

Daily reminder to keep your guns loaded.

This handsome fellow

Lol

Breivik is a Hero.

Literally worse than Hitler.

At some point, completely void of human emotion = completely void of human emotion.

It's not like Bernardo stopped because he was less evil, he just got caught.

I think evil has a cap in a way.

I do but then I found reading about the lives of serial killers a great and interesting way to pass time at work.

Gacy is exceptionally interesting, especially his 'rope trick'

it makes me feel absolutely sickened at what they do to lure in their victims or get them to lower their guard.

I'd throw in philipot for the non politician.
Can't top tony blair tho.

he's a manlet and a cuck and sold Australia to china just like keating before him

fuck them both to hell

imagine having patriots ruling europe again instead of cowards, sell outs and kike controlled zombies

DELET DIS

Our secret service had him killed, thankfully