Post your war victories user

Australian, you got keked by emus hahahahahahahahahaahah Mexico beat up France and Spain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related

Did Mexico actually do anything? From what I can see, they invade your country, and practically raped all your women, until your people were practically outbred.

I mean fuck, you don't even speak the language your people once spoke. If Australians are cucked by emus, then Mexicans are even worse.

>france
thats the easy mode mate

Pic related

>you don't even speak the language your people once spoke

you neither idiot, you dont speak ooga booga from Australian abbos,

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

who invaded my country? Spanish invaded the aztec empire, not Mexico. There were no Mexicans in that age.

fuck off stupid norteño, go praise el chapoo and listen to your narco corridos in your viñedos.

viñedos hahahaahahahha

Daily reminder that Acapulco, an indian hellhole isnt in North.

you are a minority in mexico.

also.
>pic related

North and West Mexico are white, free of ugly indios from CDMX and south.

The people in the central northern regions of Mexico—such as the states of Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí, and Queretaro—have the greatest percentage of European admixture, at 78.5%, of all the states that have been genetically tested.[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

criollos in all Mexico arent a minority, indios are.

yes i agree, that doesnt change the fact that white mexicans are the ones poisoning mexico, also mexico city and the green ares in my previous post have a high money income, we are literally dragging your white pig ass.

*areas

but im not worried, keep throwing trash to the center and the south, we dont want rednecks here.
Brown and proud my white mexican.

chilango asqueroso. como podies estar orgullosos de esa raza india de mierda.

jajajajajajaja
TRIGGERED.
speak english whore, arent you "white" also dont try to hide the sun with one finger.
Mexico is brown and whites are a minority, deal with it.

Primero estan los mestizos y luego blancos, al ultimo indios, negros y asiaticos, depende del mestizaje en cada estado de Mexico. No puedes decir que todos son brown porque hay castizos.

again, why dont you speak english white cunt?
now, first in what? in being a minority?
maybe you should move to usa so you know how they will treat you if they hear you speking in spanish like pic related.

Why you kiss the white man's ass? To me you're all brown especially when you come with the español. Have some dignity and stop brown nosing.

Too much to pick from as an American, so I'll just go with my state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto