Redpill me on teeth

So i have shit teeth. Bent, yellow etc. According to alex jones they put fluoride an gmos in the water to fugg our brains and teeth. So is it worth getting braces (im 25 so am i too old??) or just fuck it? Also, apparently toothpaste is a scam according to alex jones? Apparently water is just fine. Wtf?

>straightening rotten teeth
like watering a dead tree user

get them white and then get braces, since braces make it even harder to stay white they will be fucked. Get crest 3d white strips or something similar, or just use baking soda twice a week and also peroxide. Ive heard some people only use peroxide and it works well for them, but it needs to be a certain type of peroxide

First thought when reading
> sounds like standard brittish teeth
> flag confirmed
Hahahahahaha

/thread

Im 25 m8. How can i get braces; im too old for dat.

And if they put gmos and fluoride then i braces do jack shit

If you rinse your mouth with water after every-time you eat, yeah, your teeth will be fine for awhile.
In the old-days before toothpaste it wasn't a major problem until sugar came around. You don't have to stop eating sugar, you just have to rinse your mouth out with water every-time you consume it so as to not let the sugar stay in your mouth.

You are literally never too old for braces.

your teeth are fine, your genetics are just shit

You can get hidden braces that sit behind the teeth. If it bothers you that much, and you can afford it, then look into it.

Yes having straight teeth when you smile will help you grab them by the pussy. It just helps in life in general, like being clean cut and not having tattoos.

>falling for the bicuspid jew

Do british have shit teeth because of their genetics or do they just dont clean them?

I cant on the nhs. So 5 grand on it. Aint that rich.

Again, who cares about braces if gmos and fluoride continue to mess em up

>a brit with shit teeth

am I dreaming?!

>according to alex jones
Read up on the issue on your own and then decide. There are a lot of things that need to be taken into consideration and Sup Forums isn't the right place to discuss them.

I don't clean my teeth and they're just fine. You must take into consideration that human teeth didn't evolve to be shit because back in the caveman days you'd simply die from infections before reproducing. Then again, people didn't eat sweet shit back in the caveman days either. I'd say that their diet is the main cause of their problems.

No ahmed from somalia

this
Us Brits have the best candy in Europe, you're all just jelous that you don't have these

>Again, who cares about braces if gmos and fluoride continue to mess em up

so you don't look like some medieval serf or something? GMO has no effect on teeth. Fluoride could give you white spots. Nothing compared to disarray of yellow teeth.

pretty much but you should still use the toothbrush even if no toothpaste is applied, to get rid of plaque. If you perfectly watered every time this wouldn't really be necessary, but the reality is you don't and by brushing you remove the stuff before it starts to manifest itself.

>Didnt want to wash teeth because parents forced me as a kid so i rebeled
>Didnt wash teeth when i was a stoner teenager because them FLOURIDE IN THE WATER FUCKING UP MY PINEAL GLAND
>Be 24, have teeth so fucked up i refused to smile and be ashamed
>Went across the border to croatia, pay 3000€ and got 14 porcelain upper teeth, and replaced lower amalgam fillings to composite
>have now a hollywood smile
>Thank god for another chance, and thank god for croatis cheep as dirt dental work

hate to brake it to you; but Flemish candy is 10 times better. (Just like our beer, cuisine & teeth)

>im too old for dat.
what mentally handicap have you been diagnosed with?

Redpill of truth cuz its true

Post smile

No you don't.

FPBP
based jap

Yeah, no.

Braces give you a leafy chin. You'd be better out without fucked up jaw bones.

Also:
>Brit
>shit teeth

I just checked, i payed 120€ for a fully ceramic crown (emax), the cost in the UK is 475pounds and in the US $900-$2900. Holy fuck, no wonder the brits have such fucked teeth and nice teeth in US is a status simbol

>all bel-ends
You fat fucking children.

Holy shit rlly?

Wtf man. I have to pay like 5 grand. How is it so cheap? Free market?

No one's too old for braces, there was a 30+ year old teacher in my middle school way back that had braces.

Dude i have no fucking idea, i would have to pay from 350 to 450 € in our country. The croatians are practicing dental tourism and in Zagreb there is a dental office every 100 meters. Probably because of competition and lower living costs in general in Croatia. I was kinda worried how the service is gonna be, but dude the dental office was all new, i had a young really nice and professional doctor with a hot assistant. But the problem is i had to go there like 4 times to get it all done. So usualy Slovenians go there cause its not far away

Clear or metal?

Metal, they didn't have clear braces as much then (late 90s).

Probably free market private. I have to go private and it will cost me like 5 grand. Thats like 4.800 euros.

Ill look like a dick with metal ones. Reeee

my wife got braces when she was 28. she gre up with no money, and after we met, she was self conscious about her crooked teeth and since she had a good job, and was making decent money, got braces.

If you are an adult with crooked ass teeth and you do nothing about it, I just assume you are poor or a slob.

Damn dude, wanna hear some more bad news ? Teeth crown "supposedly" last on average 10 years. All my upper teeth are crowned and because they are porcelain they wear down the lower teeth. And i have to wear a mouth guard every night when i go to sleep because of the wear and because of my bruxism (teeth grinding).

Its actually 5700 euros lol.

>tfw on an island so cant drive to another country to get cheap healthcare

i use the bon flouride toothepste from trader joes and my teeth feel noticivly cleaner. very slick. the toothpaste taste takes a bit getting used to

will avoid crest etc as much as possible from bow on

not a leftist cuck

Wisdom teeth are a sign of human manufactured dysgenics

>mfw your grammar is as shitty as your teeth
Cmon now Bong your candy ain't bad but it's far from the best and After Eight is fucking disgusting

braces are bluepilled and made by jews, just ask them to saw your teeth and be done with it.

This

Why is everythibg blamed on jews?

I'm 29 and I got Invisalign now (3k€), but my coworker is in his early 40s and has metal braces. He had to get them because they were so bent he couldn't clean in all the areas, which can lead to rotting (also smokes a lot). His dentist basically said "either you get braces now, or your teeth will have to be pulled out in a few years."

Might as well get the braces now. It's for yourself. You wont have a hobo dumpster smile, your bite will be in the correct place thus avoiding jaw problems (like me), and more reasons to get it. After the braces (or during if you get a removable type braces), you can use those whitening strips to get your teeth white.

Yeah, you may feel like an ass at first, but really. Nobody gives a shit. And if you know someone who gives a shit because you have braces, then you know shit people. It's only a year or two anyways. Better to go through it and have the rest of your life looking well.

Also, don't put baking soda on your toothpaste. Yeah it makes your teeth look whiter, but it's like sandpaper. It'll look better but you're scraping your teeth, wearing them down and making it thinner.

>Why is everything blamed on jews?
because jews are jews

>tfw gap teeth

god damned dentites should be gassed

Seriously, how the fuck do they do to have such white teeth ?
I always brushed my teeth twice a day and i still have yellowish teeth.
But everytime i watch a youtube video everyone have perfect white teeth.
I'm legit mad, how do they do this shit ???

Having their teeth whitened in the dental office every couple of months, weneers or dental crowns.

It comes down to diet mostly (too much coffee/tea), but there are other factors for example, you might be brushing too hard or too much which will cause the enamel to wear away revealing dentin which is yellow.