Stop ignoring Higher Education. It should be free for all

Stop ignoring Higher Education. It should be free for all

Other urls found in this thread:

african.wisc.edu/faculty/sajnani
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsVbZge2IM&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. I want somebody to pay for my ticket to the middle class lifestyle I am entitled to and to be able to lord over and sneer at proles after that.

Public Education is dirt cheap in France. $200 per semester.

Fuck off

and who should pay for it?

French Public Education is shit-tier apart from a very few elite Universities. Anyone who isn't a moron goes to a private school.

With all the bernouts with letters after their name working as baristas you'd think they'd understand that the entire workforce doesn't need at college degree.

Why? College educated people are having a harder time finding a job than ever. A huge amount of those people take meme degrees like Psychology and Political Science too, so that doesn't really help anyone either.

A skilled workforce is good, but a university education isn't going to help everyone.

>and who should pay for it?

Hardworking white and blue collar Americans, of course. What are you, a bigot? It's only 150k for a Degree in African Transgender Hip-Hop Studies. And don't worry that loan 1/3rd of students won't be able to pay back is backed by the government.

african.wisc.edu/faculty/sajnani

It should be a nominal fee, but not the $100k I would be expected to pay with little to no job prospects afterwards.

Why not just make lower education better?

And by "better" I mean "what it was a few decades ago."

I unironically agree. It should but only for subjects that matter.

Stop ignoring race. It does matter and demographics are destiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsVbZge2IM&t=1s

> Let's all pay to make people get useless degrees: the Candidate

I wish his proponents would wake the fuck up.

I wish France would wake up.

Please, I would fucking come over and help you with the solution.

it should be free to become part of the rothschild family.

Prove me wrong, burgeoise

>Free
You mean other people should pay for your shitty degree?

Wall Street

Aren't the European models for "free" education ones that only give free education to those who are the absolute smartest who get the highest scores on exams, and everyone else either has to pay up thousands per semester or not go at all?

Because that sounds like a good model given how it would effectively kill the social sciences.

what do you consider higher education

do you consider women studies higher education

do you consider we waz kings study higher education

do you consider anthropology study higher education?

we dont need more trash majors what we need to do is keep the brown populations in our country low from over taking the current population. If we can hold on for 20-30 years we will have everything automated and we wont need their cheap labor anymore.

But it is. Never heard of the GI bill?

not everywhere like that at least. In Germany you get access to the library and some crappy lectures, pretty much like out of field evening classes. You are expected to self-study. However that also makes it practically free.

Oh yes, we need to make it so much easier for people to study important topics like liberal arts, gender studies, or fucking sexual health studies. May as well fucking spend two years studying how to sweep streets because that's all they'll end up doing.

We should tax bullshit degrees like those and use that money to subsidize useful degrees that are in demand, like engineering, the sciences, and medicine.

we're going to make the mexicans pay for it, don't worry

It's too bad higher education is like buying a commission. Spend a zillion bucks for a certification. They form accreditation oligopolies to keep the value of the certificate up, and then employers who know they are being Jewed, hire H1B with unverifiable credentials because what do you know, it mostly works to hire who wants a go at the job - even some random Pajeet as long as you can fire them at will.

Here's how it works in Sweden:
After finishing HS, you get a "merit value" (GPA). This is the average of your grades + some extra for i.e. learning a 3rd language or advanced maths.
You need to pass some subjects (swedish, english, maths) to get "general eligibility" for higher education
Depending on what you're studying, you also need "special eligibility" such as higher level maths and physics for CS/engineering/science.
The universities/colleges can choose the ratio of SAT:GPA admittance, but it has to be at least 30% of either.
So you can EITHER get high score on SAT or GPA. But you can't pay if you don't get in.

Is there an age limit to join a college? Is it the same system for, let's say, a 30 year old who wants to do college?

Its barely any good now. And you want to make it free for everyone? Do you really think standards wont drop even further?

Yes. But SAT is only valid for 5 years.

>Stop ignoring Higher Education. It should be free for by those that don't need it.

ftfy

How about instead of completely free schooling that Bernie was proposing the government just pays off the loans of students after they complete their degree? Why pay for something if someone doesn't finish it?

I didn't understand. Can you redo the SAT after 5 years with no age limit?

Even universal compulsory secondary school is stupid.

It is free. Download a book and keep reading. Fuckin degenerates expecting everything to be spoonfed to them. If you want someone to exchange ideas with, join a forum or visit a campus/library

Yes. It costs $50 to take it, it's valid for 5 years, you can do it 2 times/year.

>free marxist indoctrination for everyone
what a wonderful idea bernie, how charitable of you

>you're clinically retarded I think

> You went to a Public University, I think