Burgers. YES!

Burgers. YES!

The U.S. Mint’s New $100 Gold Coin Portrays Liberty as an African-American Woman

fortune.com/2017/01/13/us-mint-lady-liberty-coin/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hU_iZDGgok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET

Finally

ehh its a collectors piece who gives a shit?

>steal and rob money from people
>become money

gotta love this dying obama era.
As they have said. Give an inch and they take a mile.

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

soon...

And?

Easiest way to turn a $1000 coin into a $5 chuck-e-cheeses token.

So progressive :^)

It's only the beginning

Christ it is ugly. Not even the wonderful robes and circlet of stars help defeat the nog structure.

>Americans can now legally own niggers again
and the problem is...?

don't worry ahmed, there's no need (you) understand

>American currency

>Black Lady Liberty
>in 1792
Can't you shut it down by being """concerned liberals""" outraged that the US Mint is whitewashing slavery in America?

>Buy a handful and put them in safe
>Safe is now named Dixie, the South, the Field, etc

>German having a shit taste in coins
shocking

And?

This still looks nicer though

So it's only worth $60 right?

looks like an arcade coin or someshit

When will paper money be btfo?

I want to buy and sell in shekels

>100$ coin

most people probably will never see or use one of these

Commemorative coin to mark the arrival of all the new Europeans from the Middle East and North Africa. Notice the continents depicted on the other side.

Oh fuck, didn't see that. Fucking Yurop stop it, you're not Yurop anymore at this point.

>looks like an arcade coin or someshit
Because it is.

Obviously not, its worth a lot more then 100 burger shekels

Literally looks like that one 'muh ancestor MS Paint picture. What the fuck burgers

lmao

>then

Gj mohammed

no one buys commemorative currency.

a couple rich niggers/libcucks will buy a few but what use is someone gonna have for a 100$ coin with a negro on it

WOAH send me some of that oil money ,lad.I will exchange for our policewoman.

not that one certainly, but the 2016 one was decent looking

Don't you have a couple of underage cousins to fuck?

I guess Obama wasn't kidding about hope and CHANGE. Heck, let's just get on with it, lose the pretense, and use pic related on the coin.

lol I member those

That's the most 00s thing I've ever seen

Also regarding the black Lady Library, who actually gives a shit?

I think he has enought of that oul money to buy sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=_hU_iZDGgok

ahaha.

yes, "in god we trust"

only problem is, jew-ass-ay was founded on pagan beliefs, their "god" is the antichrist.

no matter. the next h-bomb induced tsunami (jewgle: sacharov-effect) will wipe out the eternal anglo for good.

the west won't even see it coming. phew. i'm gonna hide out in the alps until that flood's over....

MUH COIN N SHIET!

>WE WUZ FREE 'N SHIT

Duh. With gold prices so high, they need something new to put on their teeth.

>look at all those arabs sharing in solidarity with their Syrian brothers in need

kek

imagine a nation without niggers.
What would all those police officers do after the nationwide downsizing of the police force? The prisons would close. A lot of jobs would be lost.
But that unemployment would probably be offset by the economic boom. Not to mention the tax burden would plummet.

The UAE shitskins openly see Syrians and Africans as worthless niggers and nobody blames them (for once because they are rich, but they are also right).

Yeah it is hypocritycal in a way but i mean it isnt there foult that western and nordic europeans except baltics are retards who take these shits in.

WE

THIS

WUZ

That pic.

checks out it's a nigger
murrica yessss

Dubai has to be the most retarded country in the world. Basically a poor fishing village that struck oil and then spent their money like a newly rich african american rapper.

No industry, no production, no renewable solar energy in the desert. Just a fuckton of expensive cars and buildings with tacky gold plated decor.

I can't wait until the oil runs out or it is replaced with other tech. These people deserve what is coming.

>inb4 muh tourism
Yeah, because people are totally going to want to visit a fucking arab country when their economy collapses. One suicide bomber and that trade is fucked.

>opening your borders to niggers who werent good enough to contribute to their neighbors
why is that their fault?

I have wanted to see Liberty return to our currency for a long time .... but not like this.

It would be an incredible nation. Surely somebody has the crime infographic on the dindu-free USA?

>front view of the face
Why do coin makers do this? Profile view is the only acceptable view.

>The UAE shitskins openly see Syrians and Africans as worthless niggers and nobody blames them (for once because they are rich, but they are also right).
Arab peninsula arabs are easily worse then both Africans and Syrians. White people found out they got oil and then decided it was easier to just give them a few trinkets then to just genocide them all and take it. That's basically what's happened.

All work is done by foreigners, they don't even repair their own cars.

>why is that their fault?
muh religion of peace

looks like micheal(le) obama

>why is that their fault?
I just think its funny that there are a bunch of leftist cucks that says that Europe needs to take responsible for a bunch of arabs when there are other arabs that basically got a limitless supply of money but blow it all on useless shit.

Is it their fault? I don't know, wouldn't be surprised if they gave some of that oil money to ISIS desu

Ducking nignogS

Nobody will buy it. Plenty of other bullion coins on the market that don't have a chimp on them.

>Nobody will buy it
People will buy what ever coin that got the best price. I hate leafs, i still got leafcoins

My personal favorite was the Walking liberty half dollar, but the peace dollar is sweet too.

>tfw niggers are the official animal of the US, like the 'roo on the Australian nugget

Yup that's a badass one. Good old buffalo nickel, possibly one of our coolest coins, if you don't count the commemorative dollars series, which are also cool and fun to collect

I didn't know it was based on a old nickel. I just think the engraving is top tier, the best looking of all the common bullion coins desu.

Black woman on a $100 gold coin - not a dime or a nickel, but a hunnerd buck coin.
Such liberty for the afroamerican race, blah blah blah...
>Reality: After too many years, once again rich white Americans can own a fistful of nigras.

>The U.S. Mint’s New $100 Gold Coin Portrays Liberty as an African-American Woman

Tradition is better.

Jesus Christ is this nigger shit ever going to stop? I've been alive 35 years and i remember rolling my eyes during the nigger history month crap i had to sit through in fourth grade. I've been listening to this shit my whole life. Endless pro nigger films,mountains of stupid black culture,endless blaring rap and hip hop. History revision,black ass kissing,fucking Obama it never stops. When is it enough with these niggers?!!

CURRENCY N SHIET

>Jesus was black
> Moses was black
>world history didn't start under Barack Obama

Underrated

And with the flick of a finger, you too can revisit that fateful day in your very own home!

Compatible with miniature model planes.

>go to grovery store
>threw away credit card because chip rage
>fu, now I have to pay with cash
>"that will be 100$ back, sir"
>cashier tries to hand you five Tubmans
>"no, give me a coin instead"
>get "muh heritage meme"-nigger liberty coin

"How many coins would you like to buy sir ?"

"Give me three nigga's please ".

hahahahahhahahah

Ugh, buffalo nickels are shit tier.

Last time our coins didn't look like complete shit:
Penny - 1909
Nickel - never
Dime - 1916
Quarter - 1916
Half - 1943
Dollar - 1935

Fuck, Liz looking twice as stern on that one than usual.

Race is a social construct. Because the coin is gold, we have no way of knowing the race of the woman pictured. For all we know we could be gazing upon the face of an Asian woman.

There is only one lady liberty in the US. You can't invent a new face for her when she already has one.

This is just going to be "mysterious black woman $100 coin".

She was designed after a egyptian woman therefore black
>Bartholdi took no immediate action on the idea except to discuss it with Laboulaye. Bartholdi was in any event busy with other possible projects; in the late 1860s, he approached Isma'il Pasha, Khedive of Egypt, with a plan to build a huge lighthouse in the form of an ancient Egyptian female fellah or peasant, robed and holding a torch aloft
Sup Forums BTFO
RACIST CRACKERS ULTIMATELY BTFO

>the artist who made the statue of liberty once tried to get a commission for a completely separate statue based on a nigger but no one wanted it

Well I'm convinced

Isn't it time for a man Liberty?

overated as fuck. i came here to post something similar. it amazes me how the likeness of someone's face with no color can be construed as african since we are all equal.

i meant underrated sorry.

>those giant stars
It looks like a cheap paper costume for an inner-city middle school play about American history.

Nignogs won't be able to afford it anyways, can't use food stamps to buy them.

Plus he's got a gold complexion irl so it just makes sense.

WE

Fucking google has that accident blurred out now.

Since when are 1 oz gold coins $100 face value? They have been $50 for a long time. Is it because it's .9999 pure?

Are they going to still make the real ones? They usually don't make coins out of pure gold because it's too soft.