Polish gentleman holds a US flag celebrating the entry of US troops into his country

Polish gentleman holds a US flag celebrating the entry of US troops into his country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28cbwWvsM2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow thanks for finally arriving, America. You are just 70 years too late.

thx America, but that's ~75 years too late.

well this looks akward

Thats forceful freedom. Something you old worlders will never understand.

freedom aint free

Will Poland declare war on the USA?

yes

nigger

FUCK

#KEKED
C
U
C
K
E
D

praying for GB

well, kinda

plssss

Be grateful you niggers.
Said like a true American, dog bless

rollin

Cucks. And before you ask I'm not a russian cuck I just think that displaying a foreign flag in your own country is cucky and submissive.

You're now toothpaste. Also to OP since I feel like a solid 25% of our military is Polish this is a good thing. You bastard using your brother via proxy to protect.

How cucked can you get

roll

Why is it that young poles are so based and older poles are degenerate liberal fuckwads?

you just shouldn't have provoked germany
starting to fire on german soldiers sure wasn't the best idea ivan
youtube.com/watch?v=28cbwWvsM2M

very

Just in time to crush Putin

hmm

roll

cuck

Scared Ivan?

you have a limited number of missiles there.

The best gun is shit if can fire only once.

roll

kek i hope nuclear holocaust arrive soon so we can get rid of all the niggers

yeah I can't wait to walk into the ruins of your parliament

This is just part of a comprehensive plan to limit the nuclear capabilities of Russia, that's not the only deployment point of missile interceptors, it's just s highly controversial one.

funny coincidence

You have no idea what you talk about. Its not "missiles", its array missile complexes and we have sufficient to destroy all bases/airports/critical infrastructure in range. We obviously dont have forces to invade anything, but in case of real confrontation - the Nato bases in ranges will be wiped clean, as well infrastructure and logistics. And thats not counting the tactical nukes there.

Basically its strategic asset making any hostile action towards Russia a suicidal move, as damage we can inflict would be great - also territory would be inevitably lost.

>niggers

The Third World War will leave Europe/ Asia and possibly America in ruins, nigger will continue to nig in Africa like nothing ever happened.

Gas the Doobs, Roll war now!

>mfw

Reroll

Just fucking abort me senpai, I'm done.

but they'll finally stop coming to Europe

Rolling

53 get

Not scared, just disgusted. A citizen should always hold his national flag above others and be proud of it. Otherwise, he just look like those commietards, waving Mexican flag in USA.

I will roll for literally anything

That shit is old and part of Atlantic Resolve. The Poles and Baltics love static displays of US vehicles like the Stryker.

Here's to poo street.

poles are nation of cucks.

banana johny is driving his tank in your cities.

no selfrespect

Rich coming from Croats.

You guys had the same shit in the 90's.

The nigger loader makes more in a month than average pole in a year.

rollin

Lewd.

this

Kek

abort me

Why do European forces still issue leather boots to their troops? Its something I've noticed.
Aren't composite boots more durable?

Nice to see 2 White countries Standing together like that even though the Polacks Show their superior DNA in this pic

Do you guys even have an army? Is it 50% female?

we kicked your butt on our own

close enough

C A R G O C U L T
A
R
G
O

C
U
L
T

>composite boots

Chinese dogs are cheaper

Thought the same lmao

14get

WTF should i do in Zimbabwe ? I m so fucking White you couldnt see me if i stood in front of a wall

come on really nigger

we were fighting on two fronts and you were backed by both bosniaks and NATO

plz

bernhard sandzcky the cuczky

>tfw abortion would be better than my current state
JUST

>Why do European forces still issue leather boots to their troops?

They are comfy as fuck(depends on the model though. "Jany" are fucking awful for few first weeks.) and look cool.

>Aren't composite boots more durable?

No idea, but mine survived 2 years of service(water, snow, sand and whatnot) and they are still wearable.

I have nothing wrong against Poles and I think they're pretty based, but what's the point in jumping from one dick (Russia) to another (USA) ?

ok lets go "aborded"

poles are loosers and cucks

>be happy that his country has become the target for missiles

he probably met red army with gommie flag

we also fought muslims ;)

you were alies with muslims from zapadna bosna

Abortion pls.

Rollin for murica so I can vote for trump in 4 years

>I have nothing wrong against Poles and I think they're pretty based, but what's the point in jumping from one dick (Russia) to another (USA) ?

polish logic:
1. 1930's: ally with britain, they'll protect us from russia and germany
2. present: ally with an even further-away superpower. they'll surely protect us from germany and russia

A FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEE

>2. present: ally with an even further-away superpower. they'll surely protect us from germany and russia
Our elites were executed and wiped out in 90%, what do you expect?

45 please?

Rollin for glorious nippon high school life senpai

The moment you fuck with the americunts that occupy poland right now, you disapear.
You faggots are scared for the rests of your failed federation and still want to play the big bad russian as always. Its all part of your ill psyche after all.

But in all honesty, poland just should have build nukes and stock up its own army, and not invite burgers.

Undoubtedly.
> comfy as fuck
Can't argue with that got myself a decent pair of leather over the composite, much more comfortable once broken in.

Perhaps they weren't so elite after all.

Ayy

Even if europe is smoldering radioactive crater they'll still come to escape the hell on earth that is liberia

>88
Adolf is right in here.

>But in all honesty, poland just should have build nukes and stock up its own army, and not invite burgers.

Funny thing, when Warsaw Pact ended we were to return all nukes to Russia. 6 of them disappeard.

This. I could understand this sentiment say 30 years ago, when Russia actually was communist. These days, China is the commie and thus our enemy.

Princes, barons and nobles besides generals/officers, doctors, and lawyears etc. are pretty elite.

C'mon abortion.

Cucks

>china
>commie

you went full retard

Go home Polack. I can't believe your post came from even modern Germany.

China's not communist, they're the most capitalist country in the world.