Zoe Saldana: "Hollywood bullied Trump"

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

is she hispanic or black?

Trump is fake.
The biggest cucks are his supporters.

Black Hispanic, I think she might be Dominican or something.

More likely she's just a normal person

Guardians of the Galaxy was my favorite Marvel movie.

And it shall now remain my favorite Marvel movie.

No, because nigger

This bitch is a genius. She knows her core audience. Making those big bucks for Guardians 2! Also she's like 40 and hot as fuck.

Me too! And Kek's, too!

People need to stop using the word 'bully' like it's some sort of fucking human rights violation.

This is why kids kill themselves when someone laughs at them instead of growing from the experience.

Alt Right are cucks and the "right" version of sjw
Trump himself is based

TRUMP IS NOT FOR BULLY

I second this

>/ourgirl/ for stating objective facts that everyone agrees on.(((they))) also agree they bullies him they just think its justified.

i actually support bullying trump and shit like the golden showers thing because a dude like him is bound to do some shit while hes president and if the media keep throwing fake news at him when he actually does questionable shit no one will care.

they're literally absolving trump of any responsibility in the eyes of the public.two years from now he can literally go and actually grab random women that dont want it by the pussy in front of media and the public will just assume its fake news.

she hates blacks more than most of Sup Forums

She's very attractive, in a peculiar way.
I would fuck her raw in a moment's notice.
Hell, I would even breed with her were she considerably younger.

No one gives a shit about Hollywood actors or their shitty opinions.

Paul Joseph Watson pls go...

>She's very attractive, in a peculiar way.
She literally looks like Pepe

Nigger

Yes

BASED

Kiss your career goodbye Zoe.

zoe vs thandi newton pick

QUICK QUICK

based Chris Pratt got to her

Even better, then.
I would love to have frog-monkey kids. They'd do a wonderful job spreading kek's word.

Blaxican

HOW CAN NOGS EVEN COMPETE, BLEACHED
KEK

Somebody pepe her quick

After the shit she talked and disease she got from Trump's curse?

Nope

Oh look an Italian burning coal. Who would have thought.

>Marco Perego
>Artist
>Born: 1 March 1979 (age 37), Salò, Italy

Did she just fuck up her career by not towing the line?

Her brain is affected by the cock of her italian husband

you think if you lick germans balls every chance you get you dont have to pay debts ?

It is not coal burning if it is a male, it is called oil drilling.

To burn coal you need a hole in which to put the coal.

I like her. All you stormfags can BTFO

Germany owes 2150 Billion Euro to the banks. I wouldn't talk about debts if i was you.

>zoe saldana believes trump was bullied by hollywood
>chris pratt is conservative
Guardians of the Galaxy is best Marvel.

>look at my flag
>now look at what i just said
contain your autism, who said anything about germany owning anybody ?

Fuck stormfags, they are bunch of fsggots who have never been loved.

Of course you like her, that's the new face of your country!

Be proud, brother!

She is Dominican, she doesn't speak like one she speaks and behaves very white which is good

t. Heavily mixed mutt

The end result is the same either way.

forgot the pic related

She's hot as fuck, /fit/ as fuck, and talented.

HOWEVER she cucked her partner of 10 years for a two week fling with that faggot Bradley Cooper, so she deserves the cross.

No she's black.

This

You must be new here

Based on liberal thinking you could say Trump was bullied, but based on conservative thinking you could say it's non-bias talk. She isn't our girl just because she said such simple things. To me this is just simple collisions. Where Hollywood gone maybe little too far is creating those videos on YouTube, but even that can be explained as freedom of speech. So show me the law that defines limits to banter from either side, is president more immune and should be respected more? Is that just part of political propaganda? Is lying allowed in political campaign? Lawyers would say everybody is guilty and everybody is innocent, depends on their paycheck.

another pic

you need to learn the art of art licking

looks like a nice kid
hope he grows up to be a good dad for 1/16th blacks

this guy is max cucked you can see it in his lifeless eyes. His soul got sucked out of him by the mean negro.
disgusting.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but mist of the comments made about Trump weren't based in fact or even logic. They were senseless pandering and an attempt to undermine his validity without proof.
> even the baby looks disdainful
Kek. Like father like son.

The only thing that was wrong is people not doing their job reading about facts. That's the only problem. Now they protested against Milo, they gay nigger fucker, they had to close down university, because protesters said he's racist. Same with Hollywood, they can banter, but can't claim big lies, small lies are ok.

>Hollywood shits on Trump
>Trump wins
>demographics shift, loads of actors double down in fear of vanishing in irrelevancy
>some actors swing to Trump to save their hides
>/ourgirl/

DANCE OFF HILLARY, ME AND YOU

A lot of actors would have just kept quiet about supporting Trump.

We already had that, she is /ourgirl.

>chose the worst possible pic of her for the article

I feel bad for her career, but there's living proof some can handle the Hollyjew

Koreapanic.

the only people who should have topknots are samurai, anyone else just looks retarded

Lemme fix that shit up real quick
>Aryan
>Asian
>African
>Mongrels

Nah, he's just a parent.

beard must feel nice on inner thighs