Absolutely shocked by the incompetence of our police force today

Absolutely shocked by the incompetence of our police force today.

>>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38614563

>>ibtimes.co.uk/bodycam-footage-captures-moment-murderer-attacked-police-officers-hammer-1601020

It's embarrassing.

>Friendly enriching refugee is going mental with a hammer.

>Police get him cornered.

>Miss with TWO tasers

>Dog handler legs it, dog does nothing

>female police officer just starts screaming

>eventually a truncheon comes out

Refugee murdered a woman in another yuropoor country. BBC claims he has batman complex because he saw his folks get murdered by the taliban. Instead of taking the fight to them he comes to slit the throats of our women. Another news site says he spends his spare time watching murder videos on the internet. Served 6 years of a 12 year sentence in the netherlands.

Why was he even allowed in our country in the first place if he's a convicted murdered?

Why are the european people being failed by their services at every turn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuAsuTOapM
youtu.be/npUTCz8BJxA
dailystormer.com/japan-in-response-to-black-on-jap-rape-epidemic-us-military-bans-alcohol/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrtufBbh2SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the absolute STATE of British migration policy

>Why are the european people being failed by their services at every turn?

You make it sound like the European people are even a concern.

Works pretty well really. The massive amounts of workers who don't ask for much money which results in low wages and high cost of living. Yes, the "migrants" may be molesting and assaulting the common people, but why would that matter?

shamefull, the two faggots running away arent any better than the screaming vagoo

Why do you think our police only ever go after online shitposters and old women who forgot to pay their TV license?

They're cowards. That's why they'll waste their time on these non-crimes while leaving Islamic child sex and rape gangs to operate freely all over the country.

you gotta either have the wild west like america has with nogs and spic everywhere, but also have the ability to defend yourself with a gun -or- have no nogs and spics, with a homogenous society, closed borders, and no guns.

you just took the absolute worst of both choices.

>miss with two tasers

Literally untrue. Look at his clothes. He just took the hits into his thick jacket and cut them off. That's textbook how to beat a taser.

>3 vs 1
>even have dog and stun guns
>males run away and female start screaming like a kid

god fucking damn

>b-but w-women are equal to m-men!
>g-guns are bad, k?
Just fuck my police force up.

Keep this in the arsenal for the next time a cop shoots someone and people go
>why couldnt they just tase him

We used to have guns everywhere in the past, even in an homogeneous society. Even now we can still legally have guns because of the Bill of Rights of 1689.

Also:
>PC Chick told the court according to the BBC: "I have never been so scared in my life" whilst PC Young described the attack as "akin to a horror film".

Fucking pathetic.

just give them fucking guns for fucks sake

BAN ASSAULT HAMMERS NOW.

>Served 6 years of a 12 year sentence in the netherlands.
>Why was he even allowed in our country in the first place if he's a convicted murdered?

that's the worst part 6 years for bleeding someone to death ?? and i dont think he even acted decently in jail

>trusting these cowards and idiots with lethal fire arms.

Give US the guns. Police never used to have guns under the Peel system.

>Be a Police Officer in Bongistan
>Nig Nog comes at you with a hammer
>Can't do shit because you're not allowed to carry a gun
I bet the Bongs are already talking about how cruel is was that the Police even shot the taser at him

>That's what you get from makeing your dogs go through an anti racism training

"may cause distress"
Yeah I'm pretty fucking disressed at the incompitence of our police force.

>legally have guns
but if you ever use it to defend yourself - even if there is an axe murderer halfway through slaughtering your family - if you kill him you'll get a life sentence, right? or was that australia...

How can a policeman be so scared? Did she train at all? Holy fuck,nowadays even girls have a little of experience in fighting .
>captcha : wood except

How do we create a "tough" force that deals with these kind of crimes without creation the illusionary image of a 'police state' or militarised police force?

Should the police undergo Army-style training combined with lots of training on soft approach?

I honestly don't know the answer.

Bill of Rights says:
>That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;

The "defence suitable to their conditions" would in this case be "stopping insane axe murderer from chopping you to pieces."

it's probably just that no one ever uses these Rights in court because most don't even know they exist. What would fuck us would be a pathetic cuck shitshow of a Jury.

this is absolutely pathetic. I demand an explanation from you Brits. Your police ran - your women police cried rape. I've never seen such a pathetic sight before.

>Why was he even allowed in our country
>our country

this isn't your country anymore, that's why.

>g-guns are bad, k?
Guns are a tool These cunts don't seem to be able to use a taser. I wouldn't then want them having guns.

What I was fucking stunned by was they had tasers, a fucking police dog, batons, and they outnumbered him...

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK.

No need to give these cunts guns so they can miss and somehow kill a baby in a pram.

>3 vs 1
You must be including the dog, since you can't count a female

Peel system combined with an armed population. Worked in the past.

If I know my history right, the reason British Policing is the way it is is because historically the people were more armed than the police hence "Policing by consent".

However the means to defend oneself has been taken way, which means the Police have to be armed, but even then the police have been disarmed to a degree as well, every member CID (Detectives for major crimes) was armed 30-40 years ago.

Could to explain what the Peel system is?

Why don't Brits want to own firearms and defend themselves? you really want to be reliant on the nanny-state police force which is full of females for protection?

Checked.

She is a female you can't train instinct and biology out of someone.

See
"Policing by consent"

>Why don't Brits want to own firearms and defend themselves?

Because the media here jumps on the American anti-gun bandwagon. "LOL look at all the those dumb yanks with their guns and trucks. Fucking rednecks lmao."

We need better Police officers. Our "police" are ducking pussies.

America pls

Bobbies on the beat. Read 'Abolition of Liberty' by Peter Hitchens.

There was even a fun case where there were so many guns in the populace that the police were able to arm themselves for a shoot-out simply by asking the men they saw on the street.

quotas and regulation
it's always quotas and regulation

AVE NEX ALEA

You can't. Police used to be tough because men in general were tougher. If this had happened 30-40 years ago the coppers would have caved in his skull with truncheons within minutes because they'd be used to scuffling with hardened reprobates and because they'd both be big blokes and not one cuck and a vagina in a stab vest.

The real solution would be prevention. Stop importing these subhumans. It'd also be a good idea to stop hiring women to the force. It's a pretty bad sign when they'd rather hire ineffectual little girls for diversity's sake instead of grown men capable of the job.

Even our coppers would shoot the cunt dead in that situation. What the fuck is wrong with you Britbongs?

Nigga don't lie on the internet. There is NO precedent for using a gun because no has ever done it before and if you think you'll get a slap on the wrost, you're delusional.

Show me where an axe has ever been considered equal force to a gun?

You fucking cucks, enjoy your Somalian rape woth a side of aids for the females in your life.

Either move or quit your life.

poor doggo isn't even trained right by those retards
wagging his tail probably got diversity nice nice liberal utopia trained and think he gets to play with an immigrant that will stab his face.

>Why was he even allowed in our country in the first place if he's a convicted murdered?

Because we are ruled by effete bastards who have to be 'nice' to everyone.
they should have shot the fucker dead on the spot.

Nah, dogs are smart. They don't like niggers.

Our we just don't allow the people, who are known to commit those attacks to be in our countries

b-b-but american cops unload the entire magazine it's soo unnecessary they are so bad and stupid!

Odd how you didnt post the video
do not make op's again

Do you not see the path your country is heading down?

LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

It was prolly the woman screeching that scared him off. Poor doggo.

>fucking rednecks lmao
youtu.be/npUTCz8BJxA

Literally. All of our police are little bitches. I dont know if our police """""force""""" has more women than others.

This. Our media uses America as an example of everything we shouldn't want to be.

While in many cases I actually agree we shouldn't, they also use the strategy to make us not want things which we used to have and which are evermore necessary.

>outnumber the goon 3 to 1
>plus a fucking dog
>run away

i think this bait deserved more bites t b honest

I saw it 20 years ago.
where can 50 year old go?

>PC Chick told the court: "I have never been so scared in my life."
>PC Young, who was hit in the neck in the Crawley attack, described it as "akin to a horror film".

True. But that is still one excuse for police to be pussies.

Incompetence of your police isn't in not killing knife attackers with guns, but that you as a nation became cowards and don't report rape or system corruption, instead you just slide with it.

Our policing attitudes are still stuck in a more civilised time.
We're not equipped to handle delinquent hammer wielding niggers because historically we never had to.
The only solution is complete remove of the non Europeans from European society.
Japan doesn't have to deal with Paki rape gangs, Jihadis trying to blow themselves up and niggers chimping out, all whilst they get paid to do this by the government through welfare entitlements.

Purge the fucking lot of them.
I don't care how many millions have to flee the country or be outright liquidated.

That's a bit rich coming from you mate considering your fucking country.

get the fuck out

why didn't he use his gun?

As far as i read nips hate blacks as much as everyone does .
dailystormer.com/japan-in-response-to-black-on-jap-rape-epidemic-us-military-bans-alcohol/

But these coppers were sent specifically to catch a murderer. Why weren't they armed? I can understand a traffic cop or street patrolman not having a gun, even though I don't agree with that, but these guys were sent to apprehend a MURDERER. They should have guns. What the fuck?

The police uploaded this to YouTube. Have they no sense of shame?

Jesus what a shit show.

While not hiring women at all would be ideal I think just accepting their difference and using them for the low risk jobs would be sufficient. There's probably some credence to them being good at family liaison and dealing with more petty issues. Instead they have to pretend they're equally capable.

>convicted woman murdering nigger
>12-years jail since 2007
>walks around free in britain after less than 10 years

He would have been taken into custody by his fellow officers allowing the terrorist to escape.

I'm pretty sure that's either a baton or pepper spray. Never seen a police officer use them. I think they're probably props.

I see armed coppers regularly in work and I'm going to ask them about it. Will be interesting to see what they think.

Look at the description of the video, they call it a tactical retreat

>cops are cowards wellfare queens

Yes, whats the news here?

Is there anything more pathetic than a woman officer?

Because they thought hugging the poor misunderstood refugee would fix everything

...sorry but I fucking spit out my coffee

WHY DONT YOU HAVE GUNS?

JESUS

>forces are being allowed to vote on whether they should be allowed to carry lethal fire arms

let that sink in lads, we notoriously have some of the most frail bitch made police officers in the world that shit their selves in even the most minor of confrontations. and soon they'll be allowed to carry fire arms kek

Bring back the truncheon 2bh

It's called a female officer.
And no, there isn't.

>We're not equipped to handle delinquent hammer wielding niggers because historically we never had to.
Unless niggers are physically superior and can wield hammers like no other white man ever could, what fucking nonsense are you talking about?

In the past the police had to deal with organised fucking crime in London, one of the most densely populated cities of the era. They all did this unarmed, and on the rare occasion they needed guns, they'd politely ask for civilians to lend them theirs.

There, was a numerically superior group of police which overly relied on technology, which failed, and then ran away. They should have aimed to surround him, and rush him. Or let the dog do what they brought a dog for.

Not a single gun needed.
If they had a gun, then sure bring guns. Otherwise they aren't needed.

>It's called a female officer.

This has got to be the most pathetic display of police work I've seen in my life
Please someone post british police being competent

lol even german cops would have shot the guy. and that's saying something.

>batman complex
thanks for the chuckles

They're taught to do this stuff as a game so they do think it's fun. Wouldn't surprise me if the dog handler was too afraid of pooch getting hurt to let it do its job though.

Sorry to hear about your Police troubles, famalama. Maybe you can ask Trump to send you a few hundred of America's Finest.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrtufBbh2SA

I'm all for them having guns... If I'm allowed the same privilege.

Won't imagine it lasting long. Liberals love latching on anything that floats over from america, one dead black person from police firearms, and they'll be in the gun surrender bins.

Our police force would be almost as incompetent. The difference is we have less blacks, browns, half-breeds and Muslims. So, as you can imagine, a situation like this doesn't happen very often.

Thank God we repealed the Act of Union 1801

Yeah. That's always been a thing. British police are probably THE worst in the world as far as taking care of criminals.

>speak out
>get arrested for breach of the peace or generic hate speech

The uk is like your first family dog when he gets to 17. He can't hear or see and he is slow. Putting him down is a kindness.

>LEAVE
We're doomed but I'm not running away from it like a cowardly hypocrite. Where would I even go? It's either go somewhere that's already worse or go somewhere where it's certain to follow.

I'll probably be beheaded by a Muslim state in my 60s but so be it.

>Want to go on a rampage in Britain
>All you can find is a fucking hammer
Even a braindead Australian tranny did better.

not a chance mate, i cant see the system we have now changing in our lifetime. so unless you manage to get a license by being a farmer or something ur pretty much fucked

I don't think that's a gun. They have to have their sidearms chained to them with one of those stretchy things, don't know what you call it.

the last time a nigger got shot dead by police it lead to the 2012 riots which saw half of london vandalized and looted