This is Jeb Bush. Say something nice to him

This is Jeb Bush. Say something nice to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low energy guac merchant

You're not your brother

Fuck off

*claps*

I think he's the only bush who found happiness really. I mean I don't think he wanted to win. He was happy with his goblin wife, "Secret" gauc recipe and just being in Florida.
Good on you jeb, you found what many of us on Sup Forums lack. Simple minded happiness.

why?

not a fan of turtles?

Mr CIA can fuck off.

no he wanted to be president to steal tax dollars and get them saudi banker corporation bux

That was his dad man. Jeb was the black sheep of the family and he managed to find his own way to a happy life.

Thinkpad Jeb is Sup Forums approved

Ya gave it ya best shot sport.

nah, jeb wanted to be president because he felt an obligation to go into his fathers footsteps

jeb! got embarrassed on national television for months. i don't think he's very happy. not even the retarded kind of happy you're implying that he has achieved.

Trump made a fool out of him in front of the entire country but he could still laugh it off.

Slow and steady may not win the race to the White House, but it won the race to my heart

You're mom's a pretty great lady.

There's still time.

Serious question:

Are they related? Cousins or something like that?

Why would he marry her if it wasn't to preserve the family genes?

Jeb will be the one to save President Trump in 2020, completing the Batman-Joker storyline.

Hes not dead, not on T.V any more and is immortalized as a meme. Still has a family, still has some what of a rep I think during the election he was depressed but seeing how he dodged a bullet (Which Trump can and will handle) I think hes at the most content with his life.
Jebs not presidential material never was, but he tried and has earned some rest.

Prolly not but he dated within his league.

...please clap.

I figured she'd be better minus ten years and with different hair, but....

He dodged a bullet with not being the president. The bullying would only intensify.

If I recall his goblin wife was the only girl Jeb dated.

At leat, you try

Your father, for all his flaws, was the last serious president we had.

Again he didn't go for the 10s 9s 8s or hell anything above a six. He found someone like him. 3-5 and married her and stuck with her. I'm not saying she's horrible shes not a looker but I don't know what kind of woman she is, or how the sex is. He did okay. He could of done way worse.
I'm willing to bet it was the best he could ever get so why throw it away.

SLOW

Jeb you're +3 mths in arrears for the pissweak intel. An invoice has been mailed for your prompt attention.

JEB 2020

She must be standing on top of an oil drum in that pic

How can you hate this guy?Btw he will run again in 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI

keep telling yourselves that, kikes

Because he's a career politician corporate shill

>career politician corporate shill
I find it funny how you could simple say "American politician" and it would mean the same thing.

Please

Wasn't your gay ass prime minister just in hot water for being a corrupt pile of shit too? Don't act so smug, leaftard.

Yeah he went vacationing on the private island of some billionaire whom his government is in 'partnership' with = paying them tens of millions

These people will defend the massive level of cronyism going on under his government just because "lmao weed dude supports LGBT rights"

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo

Jeb you have a gentle soul

Just like apparently now Sup Forums has a hard-on for Jeb despite him being a corporate Jewish bank backed warmongerer because he's a le funny turtle meme man