BALKAN thread

Can we finally agree on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW1KX5i13zw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rab_concentration_camp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>serbia fucking croatia.

>giving parts of the Dalmatian coast to Serbia
You could give Normandy to Spain, they got an equal right and support there as Serbia would in Dalmatia.

>Montenegro to Albania
On what drugs are you exactly

what the fuck
don't meddle into the balkans it's good as it is

Shqip genocide soon.

no, the coast is croatian, istria too, and whole bosnia. and why the fuck does serbia get dubrovnik, they can get montenegro, and vojvojdina is split between croatia and hungary.

Most of them are slavized Albanians. Most of Bosnians are just muslims Serbs.

I look nothing like that, kek.

I believe that there'll be some conflict in the south balkans, instigated by the world kikery as usual. I'm very anxious about shqip degenerates and their biggie albania tendencies. That shit won't fare well.

And let's not forget Bosnia, Europe's own Afghanistan. The amount of Qatar/Saudi money poured into Bosnia right now is baffling.

Wahhabi galore.

noone wants big albania here . its just bullshit news everytime .. we dont even want kosovo to be part of albania let alone other countries

>Puglia
>Not de facto albanian territory

No that's stupid you're stupid

>expanding albania
wew

Here's some Albanian singing something about Donald Trump. Albania is a Muslim country.
youtube.com/watch?v=aW1KX5i13zw

>Montenigger to Analbania
>Dubrovnik to Serbia

what the fuck is wrong with you

>no kosovo

I swear nobody in Albania has an IQ over 90, those people reek with primal stupidity...good grief.

They love Clinton over there, the shiqippies have the statue/street of that fag down there...LMFAO

red bit should be cleansed by blue

this is better

Reminder: Croatia without the coast will be worse than Serbia, economically.

>what is NATO

The most fair and unbiased version of the balkans you will ever see.

Shqips are the smart men.

>>Reminder: Croatia without the coast will be worse than Serbia, economically.

Croatia is doomed economically with or without the coast, everyone is fleeing, looking for jobs anywhere in Europe. It's a mess.

No.

Kek Albo here. He's a shitty meme rapper but this song is actually funny. He saying "I swear, the don't know me well" over and over and that he's missunderstood like DJT.

Trmon

Or maybe like this

Now it's the most fair and unbiased

albanian mustard race reporting in. song is not about trump, it's about corruption in kosovo. hook is about trump to milk in on the attention it seeks.

I dunno which idiot made this map, but he or she should stop. This map looks like it was made by a westerner. Only they are this miss misinformed.

Except Albania should belong to Greece and Hellenized since they're genetic cousins of the same EV13 branch, this includes Kosovo.

Serbian land should go to those who actually remove kebab.

Bosnia is Croatian rightful clay.
Sandzak is Albanian rightful clay.
Vojvodina is Hungarian rightful clay.
Eastern Serbia is Romanian and Bulgarian rightful clay.
Montenegro should be independent.

We're not a real country anyway, so we might as well return clay to the cultures we assembled.

Literally nobody gives a fuck about the Clinton's in Albania, mostly uneducated Kosovars care because of "muuuh 1999" but they don't know they were just a political pawn to deflect attention from much bigger things. US has always had very good relationship with Albania and vice versa. George Bush literally made Albania join NATO and gave Kosovo independence songlehandedly because if it was for Eurofags politicians they'd be still sucking Serbian dick and talking about "muh multiculturalism" when 95% of Kosovo is Albanian.

>still no Trst

Fucking Italy

>Ethnic map
>muslims

How can muslims be a race?

>>George Bush literally made Albania join NATO and gave Kosovo independence songlehandedly

Typical kikery, planting the seed for future conflicts. Despicable.

It's not. That's a way for slavshits to lower the numbers of Albanians. They slavicised the Plav and Guci Albanians in order to break them apart from the rest. Decide and qonquer tactics by the Yugoslavshit commies.

ewww

>implying Croatia deserves to be in NATO more than Albania.

GTFO faggot. Albanian has had peacekeepers in every country US has been and considering the resources Albania has the forces have been many times larger than other NATO countries based on capita.

this
especially the kosovo independence has set a dangerous precedent

the fuck

BTFO kike.

>implying getting hellenized is a good thing

Don't worry Serbs and Bosniaks will migrate to Croatia to work.

Better than being a tarnished shadow of a once great Kingdom under Skanderbeg, only to submit to Allah (and later to Stalin & Mao) have every single document ever recorded about Arabanon or medieval Albania destroyed just so you can conquer Egypt n be Jannisaries n sheiyt.

Just go back to being Greeks again, you and them are the same. Literally the same. Except they kept "their" culture intact, convert and make a nice Byzantine baby with them.

Why is Albania Serbian dick and balls, and more importantly, why is it red? Infection serbia got from fucking muslims?

There hasn't been any a Serb majority since they migrated out in the 1600s, it's been majority Albanian ever since. After it was part of the Ottoman Empire and then in 1918 it was absorbed into Yugoslavia, not Serbia. Just because it was part of Serbia back in the medieval times means nothing because there is no more continuity between the medieval Serbian state and today's Serbia than there is between the Byzantine Empire and Greece.

This or get the fuck out. Also croatia can have the rest of bosnia. They sure love islam.

by that logic Germans won't have a right to Germany because it will be majority non-ethnic german by 2050.

Kosovo is Serbian period. As wells as Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, and Bulgaria. All of those belong to Serbia.

How is the whole of bosnia croatian clay??

>Albania should belong to Greece and Hellenized
>Hellenized

that's not how you spell genocided

But you were the precedent.

I'm not sure you have much continuity in those places either. Maybe some else can answer, as for Kosovo certainly not

No you're right, you spell genocided like this: A.N.G.E.L.A M.E.R.K.E.L

pls r8

>this kills the liberland

I have no animosity towards croatians but that is a huge muslim population to be giving us. I r8 0/10

I still don't understand why Serbs hate the coast of Mediterranium

Can we all just agree that Slobodan Milosovic did nothing wrong?

>Trying to genocide Croats, Bosnians, Kosovars
>Nothing wrong

Haha, eat shit faggots.

Kosovo belongs to Albania. Same history, culture, and language. Basically the same people.

where am i, you froggy cunt?

>slavshits from Siberia killing native Europeans
>nothing wrong
Pick one idiot

I like the fact that slovenia doesn't exist, they are basically a meme country with no history and all of it should just be italian territory.

Hungary looks like a kike nose

noo, we can't even take care of our own land.
just cut up bosnia and you're done

shouldnt macedonia go partly to greece too?
every pseudo roach i meet says 'gib macedonia'

>Trying to genocide Croats
Nope
>Trying to genocide Bosnians
Also no
>>Trying to genocide Kosovars
That doesn't exist , they are albanians and doing anything to them that isn't genociding them is the evil thing to do

diaspora roach here, u all belong to us

bitch, italy screwed us over far enough. give us back trst, istria, gorica and reka or BTFO

also, your people have no respect for the natives up here, absolutely degenerate

Watch your step now, you don't want falling down no caves, do you

fuck off shqip

Lewd

Yes.

I find extremly funny when the Slovens say Trieste is Slovenian

[switching sides intensifies]

[sounds of surrender in the distance]

No kys.

lol en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rab_concentration_camp

try harder, holes are nothing compared to concentration camps made exclusively for sl*vs and kikes

>No Vukovar, Osijek or Knin

Shit map

>slovenia
>

>slovenia
>do nothing ever, exist only because of cheap sigs, fuel and whores

>slovenia
>...

> Loose wars
> become shitholes full of shitskins
> drag the rest of Europe down
You lack self awareness.

Yeah, but you lost the war, the territories which you wrongfully believe are yours, and ended up a US bitch. You can keep third world infested Trieste too, now go back to ferrying refugees from north africa lmao.

feels good

How dare you shittalk the greatest nation of Europe, the cradle of Rome, you son-of-a-gun, you fucking ski resort of a country.

>be a mountain kike
>profit off the suffering of people
>not even on the top economies of the world
>never contributed anything to history
>famous only because people evade taxes in your "country"
lol and I bet you are also italian ;')

Kek
>be Serbia
>try this
>get BTFO by NATO to the Stone Age

Errrr.... You gonna get fucked up lilly arsed frog boy.

>Serbia assfucking Croatia
>Croatia deepthroating Italy

Literally not, you were trying to save your muzzies and instead of bombing them you bombed a sovereign nation.
Morons

> How dare you shittalk the greatest nation of Europe
You mean Britain? I wasn't refering to them. Shut up Mexican colony.

Oh look it's the Croatian slavshit again. KYS Zoran.

At this point having territories doesn't matter shit, all I care is that millions of slovenians were killed and guess what, all those shitskins are going to your country too friendo.
Also trieste is richer then any of your so called cities, and wtf is up with nova gorica, literal retardation.

>no official identity
>no official language, borrows 3 others (including italian!)
>no history other than sitting out wars and hoarding gold
>no culture other than skis, chocolate, wtches and shitty knives
>literally nothing to brag about

Italy has accomplished more in 100 years than you have your entire existence. Mind your tongue, mountain kike.

>profit off the suffering of people
Nobody forces you to give me money for free.
>not even on the top economies of the world
There's a reason the GDP measure exists.
>never contributed anything to history
Never fucked up so bad it's remembered in history either, twice.
>famous only because people evade taxes in your "country"
see 3 above.
> I bet you're italian
In part probably. It's all fun afterall.

Trieste is literally nigger capitol. Don't push it pasta boy. Ponte Rosso was a place to be seen now it's a place to be pickpocketed or raped.